Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

994. "Supersonic weapon" (12/6/2017)

One week ago, I wrote #993, allege the Feds(FBI and DEA) colluding with Chinese secret police, planed a framed drug case on my relatives on Thanks Giving Day. Then I had diarrhea. At first I thought it might be caused by poisoned food. I reduced the variety of dishes to exclude suspicious poisoned food. Two days later, when I noticed the excrement were all in liquid style, I thought of "Super sonic weapon".

About two decades ago, the Feds applied EM wave weapons heavily on me, one was that "supersonic weapon". In a news paper article that introduced "Pentagon high technique weapon", it said the supersonic wave could break up the excrement in human's intestine into liquid. Intestine can't hold the water so people have to release it immediately. "Imagine in battlefield, when commander gives order to charge, the soldiers all have a loose stool and can't stand up."

The story faded away with time. Mainly it's hard to feel the existence of such a weapon. There is no other symptoms that can prove it. I think it is one kind of acoustic weapon. The principle is to use resonance frequency to break the excrement into liquid. People can not tell it from a natural bowel movement if the Feds not overly apply it on victims.

I view it as a punishment of revenge. That's common in Fed's practice. It proves my allegation - the Feds colluded with Chinese secret police are planing a framed drug case on my relatives.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t8-aco...weapon-killing

995. Mayor's death (12/12/2017)

San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee died suddenly today.

S.F. Mayor Ed Lee’s family history includes heart attack

By TRACY SEIPEL Bay Area News Group PUBLISHED: December 12, 2017 at 9:55 am

San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee’s death early Tuesday morning after suffering an apparent heart attack echoes a family history of heart disease.
    Coronary heart disease accounts for 1 in 7 deaths in America, killing more than 360,000 people a year.

The average age at the first heart attack is 65.3 years for males and 71.8 years for females.

Lee, who suffered a heart attack while shopping for groceries Monday night, was 65.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/12/1...-heart-attack/
    That news is more of a defense paper to justify Ed Lee's death is a natural decease. I allege it was a murder done by the Feds.(FBI and DEA)

Recently the Feds intensify their framed case on my family members and me. I think they planed an arrest on Thanks Giving Day family party. see "993. Thanks Giving day plot (11/29/2017)" The party place is my sister's house in San Francisco. My relatives used to meet there on holidays. To perform a big arrest, s.F.P.D. would involve in. Since it's a framed case, and a big one, they just eliminate every element of obstruction. Ed Lee obviously does not belong to that criminal group.

This is holiday season: Christmas Day, New Year's day are coming. So the Feds are working relentlessly for it.

The heart attack is a skilled murder weapon for the Feds.

802. Heart attack and E.M. wave (12/2/2013)

Twenty years ago, I suffered microwave attack. The Feds installed the killing machine in the car. After two hours radiation of low dose microwave, the blood cell died and solidify into blood clots. (see #5. Microwave killing) When the clot moves to the heart, there is a heart attack; when it moves to the lung, the lung collapsed; when it moves to the brain, there will be a stroke. The process from radiation to heart attack takes about three hours.

After twenty years development, the Feds have improved their killing technique. It took two hours radiation to kill two decades ago. Now it takes only a few seconds.

About two months ago, I went to Save Mart to shopping food by bicycle. In entrance way to Parking lot, there parked a strange vehicle. At first glance, I thought it was a fire tracker because it was in red color. But it was in a strange shape with some silver pipes to make it more like an antique car. What caught my notice was that part of parking lot which was nearby that red strange trucker was circled by stripe. It looked like they had just painted the white parking line on the ground. About three hours later, I felt a breast pain which I experienced twenty years ago. I immediately thought of that strange car and emptied nearby parking lot. I allege the strange car generates killing E.M. wave. Since the Feds bought nearly all houses in the area, the customers used to be scarce. Mostly they are informants. Still they divided a safety area. Of course, there was no people at the scene.

What alarmed me was the killing application lasted only a few seconds. I passed by that strange vehicle by riding a bicycle. They must have found the most lethal frequency of E.M. wave. I had no particular feeling when I passed that killing field. Just one thing remains the same ?it takes about three hours for blood cell to solidify to clot after the radiation.

The new experience convinced me two murder attempts.

1. Former President of China - Jiang Zemin was almost died of a heart attack.

.Jiang Zemin death rumours spark China web crackdown

7 July 2011

Rumours that 84-year-old Jiang Zemin was dead or dying resurfaced after he failed to appear at a key Communist Party event on Friday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14054456
    2. Former President of North Korea, Kim Jong-il died of heart attack.
    Did Kim Jong-il die in his bed rather than on his train?

Rumour surrounds the North Korean leader's death as South Korean intelligence experts question the official statement

Tania Branigan in Beijing guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 21 December 2011

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...?newsfeed=true
    I think the Feds have delivered their new killing technique to their collaborator Chinese secret police. Be noticed the time of two rumours taking place.

When they could shorten the killing to a few seconds, to make a “natural death?of a president is no longer a difficulty.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

996. New plot in January 2018 (12/19/2017)

My relatives(my brother and two sisters) are arranged for a trip to South-East Asia on Jan. 2nd.. That's a continuation to that "Thanks Giving Day" arrest plot. They choose the tour in South-East Asia (Viet-nam and its neighboring countries) because it's the sphere of influence of China. It's easy for Chinese secret police to create an accident to kill the tourists or frame a drug case there. I allege the secret police of US and China have made a deal to frame a drug case in early November when Trump visited China. See "993. Thanks Giving day plot (11/29/2017)" To catch the effective time of the secret deal, the Feds planed the "tour" on Jan. 2, despite it's winter time. My relatives rare go travel in winter time.

It seems that kind of secret deal usual effective for six months. One big sample was the 911 attack in 2001.

4/1/2001, a US spy plane collided with a Chinese fighter and was forced to land on Hainan-Iland.
    4/11/, China released the crew of the EP-3 spy plane.
    6/11, Timothy McVeigh was executed. (later I realize it was a distraction tactic)
    9/11, WTC were attacked and collapsed.
    The payment to China.
    7/13/2001 China awarded to host 2008 Summer Olympic Game.
    9/7 China was affirmed the entry of WTO.

Then I know there was a secret deal between China and US. Spy plane collision was created to justify a payment to China. D.O.J. got a famed drug case from China.

887. Interest exchange(3/11/2015)

When I first read Skolnick’s article, two things were very evident for me.1. The prominent role of US side was D.O.J. (FBI and DEA were the signatory and guarantor of the deal) not D.O.D., although the hostage was the crew of spy plane. 2. The core thing was around a drug case - smuggling of China White to United States. Why D.O.D. made such a big sacrifice? Chinese dismantled that EP-3 spy plane to get all the secret of it. The later development proved there was an interest exchange between D.O.D. and D.O.J..
    It took six months from signing the secret deal to the affirmation
    of payment to China. Of course, since then they had many secret deal for new framing case.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t6-fro...-to-911-attack

997. plant to create a "drug producing" case (12/25/2017)

Several months ago, my wife brought home three cases of cooking material. Asking her why bought so many, she said some were for my sisters. The label on bottle said "Marinated cooking wine with salt". It was a rare used cooking material. I then recalled the "vinegar" event. 15 years ago, she bought a lot of white vinegar which rarely used in cooking. Then I learned vinegar was also a material used to produce drug. I thought it was a trick to frame me in a "drug producing" case and wrote #112. How they plant."

Now when the Feds(FBI and DEA) are eager to finish the case, they try all kinds of their tricks to frame a case, include that "drug production" method. I think that alcohol may be a material for "drug producing".

My wife put the case at the passage of the kitchen. Probably with purpose that I move the box frequently so they can use it as evidence. Not a coincidence that she also put a big bottle (gallon size) of vinegar at the side of box. See the picture.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-c...h105-p/009.JPG

112. How they plant (2) (2003)

About that time in 2001, a lady suddenly called my wife to shopping in super market. Among the "harvest", I found my wife bought 8 bottles of vinegar. Vinegar is a popular sauce for cooking. But what she bought was a western style we rarecaly used. We used to use vinegar made in China. My wife argued that because it was on sale, "buy one get one free" and because the other lady bought a lot too. So she followed her. She forgot the lesson how she was guided to cash the check. Now the same act played again. I was sensitive because I felt the pressure then they were framing case against me. I knew from paper that vinegar is a material to produce drug. And that lady had ever shopping with my wife. That was the only one as I know. Now after one year most of these vinegar are still there unused.