Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mars Face

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Mars Face

Ok, so we've all heard that humans interpret things as faces. I'll buy that, however, I want people's opinions on the pyramid shaped objects around the "Mars Face". I don't know for sure, but I agree that it's important to be open-minded about certain things. How can anyone not be curious about this? I'm not so sure on it either, but I still think it's something worth looking at it. I'm sure most people will say it was natural, and that is a fair argument, but who really knows for certain?

I am looking for a real sig. If anyone could design one for me out of charity, please feel free to contact me. God Bless!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Such shapes are natural. They can be found in Antarctica.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Agnosticus_Caesar View Post
    Such shapes are natural. They can be found in Antarctica.
    Pyramids made out of ice? I got to see this!
    I am looking for a real sig. If anyone could design one for me out of charity, please feel free to contact me. God Bless!

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

How could that possibly be construed as remnants of an alien civilization?

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Watermark View Post
    How could that possibly be construed as remnants of an alien civilization?
    Well, I'm not construing anything, I'm just observing. It's still amazing anyways if nature can shop the land so it looks like pyramids. I believe they could be mesas, but I'm not quite sure on that. Anyhow, it still is a cool picture, and by far the best Mars picture I've come across. I have no proof of anything, it's just a photo, and I'm just speculating. Mars could have had life in prior years believe it or not. Hell, it could have lower forms of life in the ice that is on it's poles. Who knows for certain, I'm just speculating, everyone's opinion is valid on these type of photos, IMHO.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Perhaps that is where hoomans came from. Mars real name is heaven.
    Bush doubled the debt from 5 trillion to 10 trillion.
    Proving tax cuts work!

Bush asked for and signed for the TARP money.
    The Republican senate leader backed Bush on this.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,529 Times in 10,534 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    Perhaps that is where hoomans came from. Mars real name is heaven.
    This would assume that the Bible's version of a 10,000 or so year old human population would be correct. However, humans are found much older than that.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    This would assume that the Bible's version of a 10,000 or so year old human population would be correct. However, humans are found much older than that.
    That was the explorers Damo, merely the explorers and early colonies....
    Proving tax cuts work!

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So this is where the Zionists came from...
    There is much to be said in favour of modern journalism. By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, it keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community.

-Oscar Wilde

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Warren View Post
    So this is where the Zionists came from...
    Maybe.....
    Zionists were but one of several groups that abandoned heaven as it became unlivable.

One group that colonized next to the zionists was the Nods.
    Proving tax cuts work!

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    Maybe.....
    Zionists were but one of several groups that abandoned heaven as it became unlivable.

One group that colonized next to the zionists was the Nods.
    Who gave birth to all future bobble-head dolls. It's their fault people! Don't blame the market.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[This would assume that the Bible's version of a 10,000 or so year old human population would be correct. However, humans are found much older than that]

Archaeology and Paleontology are tools of the devil. Humankind has only been around 6000 years, and fossils were placed in the ground by Satan, to fool us.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Agnosticus_Caesar View Post
    [This would assume that the Bible's version of a 10,000 or so year old human population would be correct. However, humans are found much older than that]

Archaeology and Paleontology are tools of the devil. Humankind has only been around 6000 years, and fossils were placed in the ground by Satan, to fool us.
    I thought God put them there to test our Faith. Geez...
    - -- Aristotle

- -- The Buddha

- -- Aristotle

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default wtf.....!

Everyone knows that 'Men' are from Mars...'Women' from Venus...there is a book about that...

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zuzubar View Post
    Well, I'm not construing anything, I'm just observing. It's still amazing anyways if nature can shop the land so it looks like pyramids. I believe they could be mesas, but I'm not quite sure on that. Anyhow, it still is a cool picture, and by far the best Mars picture I've come across. I have no proof of anything, it's just a photo, and I'm just speculating. Mars could have had life in prior years believe it or not. Hell, it could have lower forms of life in the ice that is on it's poles. Who knows for certain, I'm just speculating, everyone's opinion is valid on these type of photos, IMHO.
    It would be odd for intelligent lifeforms on Mars to build structures that had a resemblance of the first structures of man. Actually, such "coincidences" are probably because a human is observing it, and associates that with the beginning of an intelligent species.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34