Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DC Liberal Dem Run Suburb: Get Vaccinated or be taken from your kids and locked up

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LadyT View Post
    The problem I have with this is a) its a gift horse to big pharma b) it assumes that vaccinations are 100% safe and I completely sympathesize with parents who'd want to hold off and see what the effects are on the general population before giving it to their kids. I know I personally don't use anything new to market and would be hesitant to give my child something that was relatively new unless the situation was serious.
    It's not new. It's a goddamn vaccination. The fearmonering reports that people are sending out are hurting our populations general health. The people who opt out become a breeding ground for the disease to mutate to the point where the vaccinated peoples vaccine is no longer effective, and thusly, you have an epidemic. It's your social responsibility to get vaccinated.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chapdog View Post
    Exactly.. i have friends that are completely convinced that there kids turned autistic based on the accumulation of to many vaccines. There are thousands of people who feel this way.. You going to threaten to put me in jail if i don't put give my kid a hepatitis shot? I say FUCK YOU
    Yeah, stop listenening to fearmongering lieing reports from non-medical experts. STOP TRYING TO DESTROY SOCIETY YOU FUCKER.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LadyT View Post
    Well, I think the parents should say "bring it". He can't arrest them all. It would be interesting to see him try to put away arresting officers as well.
    Yeah. He can arrest them all. Bye bye, hope you enjoy the stay in prison.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

my son will never get some of those things.. nor any flu vaccinations. i want his mind sharp.
    He may die because of his fathers irresponsibility. I just don't hope his father's irresponsibility and selfishness contributes to the murder of any other kids.
    Last edited by FUCK THE POLICE; 11-14-2007 at 06:29 PM.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"A run in the field blue"

15 million results

http://www.google.com/search?q=a+run...ient=firefox-a

What a retarded justification.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

since when did the dems get on board with the pharmaceuticals anyways? this autism epidemic reminds me of people ignoring of the AIDS epidemic.. well it cant be proven..
    First off, retard, austism does not MANIFEST ITSELF IN ADOLESCENCE. People are BORN with it. If you gave your son vaccinations now, there would be no chance in hell that he would get autism.

Second, autism is not retardation. If anything, it would make his mind sharper, just less sociable.

Third, these "reports" about it were not done by medical professionals, there's no real evidence, and at most it could be summed up to STATISTICAL ERROR.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

HPV causes cancer.

The flu kills more people per a year than AIDS.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 7 Times in 6 Posts

Let the record show that Watermark advocates using the threat of violence and imprisonment to force his left-wing, radical communist agenda on the unsuspecting folks in Prince George County.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
    Let the record show that Watermark advocates using the threat of violence and imprisonment to force his left-wing, radical communist agenda on the unsuspecting folks in Prince George County.
    I recommend prison time for murderers, yes.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah no vacinations, leg braces on kids are cute.

Polio was still an issue when I was young.....
    Bush doubled the debt from 5 trillion to 10 trillion.
    Proving tax cuts work!

Bush asked for and signed for the TARP money.
    The Republican senate leader backed Bush on this.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not saying that vaccinations are bad or wrong, only that the government should not have the ability to throw you into jail because you want to opt out. Chicken pox lasts for a few days, a week max, and you can get put in jail for ten days - longer than the nonfatal infection lasts - if you would rather catch it and get a lifelong immunity.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Is there any truth to the rumor that having chicken pox causes shingles later in life ?
    Bush doubled the debt from 5 trillion to 10 trillion.
    Proving tax cuts work!

Bush asked for and signed for the TARP money.
    The Republican senate leader backed Bush on this.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    Is there any truth to the rumor that having chicken pox causes shingles later in life ?
    its same illness.
    Q: Senator Obama, would you take the same pledge? No tax increases on people under $250,000?

OBAMA: I not only have pledged not to raise their taxes, I've been the first candidate in this race to specifically say I would cut their taxes.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Watermark View Post
    First off, retard, austism does not MANIFEST ITSELF IN ADOLESCENCE. People are BORN with it. If you gave your son vaccinations now, there would be no chance in hell that he would get autism.

Second, autism is not retardation. If anything, it would make his mind sharper, just less sociable.

Third, these "reports" about it were not done by medical professionals, there's no real evidence, and at most it could be summed up to STATISTICAL ERROR.
    actually from what i have learned.. certain kids are predispositioned to get autism (mainly colici or allergy sensitive).. and its the environmental factors.. aka heavy metals and toxins that do it.

do some research.. its an unwinding tale right now.. and there IS financial reasons that some would not want the tripling of vaccines over the past 20years to be an environmental cause.

All we can do is to keep an open mind on things.
    Q: Senator Obama, would you take the same pledge? No tax increases on people under $250,000?

OBAMA: I not only have pledged not to raise their taxes, I've been the first candidate in this race to specifically say I would cut their taxes.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    They're both forms of herpes. Having had chicken pox will immunize you against chicken pox in the future, but not against shingles. I've spoken about this with my doctor and she said that c.p. does not predispose one to shingles, however.

Apparently there is a vaccine against shingles (extremely expensive!), and a special antibiotic treatment is effective but only if administered in the very earliest stages, something like within 24 hrs. of the appearance of the first symptoms.
    My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am.