Quote Originally Posted by Stelakh View Post
Tony Heller is the one who is nothing but conspiracy theories.

I have been to his website on many occasions to see what nonsense he has managed to cobble together.

Heller engages in a never ending litany of the lies, manipulation of data and nonsense that he so often accuses others of in his crusade against actual science and people far more qualified than him (he has a BS in geology and a Masters in electrical engineering - he is neither a chemist nor meteorologist). So you'll forgive me if I take the words of scientists who have doctorates in the applicable and appropriate fields over Heller.

It is not a conspiracy theory to say that other climate change deniers have mocked or rebuked Heller. It is not conspiracy theory to say that Heller has presented as fact research that A) others had done, and B) that Heller had taken and manipulated to say what he wanted.

He frequently ignores important factors in his alleged analyses, and presents information using information he knows to be flawed.

That's not conspiracy theory, either.
So you do agree that you make the determination of something being fact on whether or not you agree. Thanks for admitting it.