Thread: This may not be my 1st presidential election to vote in

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cowgirl Tuff View Post
    This is just me sharing my thoughts but today I have told myself, God, and my parents that if this years presidential election is between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump that I will not vote. It's really sad for me to say that because I have been looking forward to voting in a presidential election for the first time and have been really excited to support a few of the candidates this past year (Cruz, Paul, and Perry) with Cruz being the last one standing out of the three. It basically all just came down to could I attach my name, my heart, my faith, and my soul to either Clinton or Trump and I just can't do it on any level. I consider myself to be a conservative republican and a good Christian but I do not consider Donald Trump to be any of those things. In my personal opinion he's mean, he's a bully, he's crass, he's greedy, he's selfish, he uses Christianity as a tool for votes, he lies about his positions, and he all but brags about each of these things as if they are something to be desired and mimicked. To vote for him would be to cast aside my faith in Christ and his teachings, my morals and values, and my political beliefs. I just can't do it. I pray to God that Cruz does well enough tomorrow to stay in the race and compete for the top spot as the primaries go on and I will do my part tomorrow to vote for him, but if it doesn't work out then it looks like I will have to wait four more years to vote for a president that I feel is right for me to vote for.
    cruz is an even worse human being than trump

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    But still 10000x better than hrc
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

4. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

iolo (03-02-2016)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Why?

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't get why liberals would be melting down, though for all I know some are. The right is actually imploding before our eyes. McConnell is telling Republican Senators they are free to run ads against their own party's Presidential candidate if it's Trump. Ryan had to come out and denounce Trump. Have you seen Ross Douthat, David Brooks, or William Kristol's writings and twitter feeds? Suicide watch! I honestly compare this to the Whigs. The Republican party is breaking down and will be reborn into something new, but there's going to be a very ugly split first. There is a very ugly split. It's happening before our eyes.

If Trump wins the Presidency (And Hillary would have to implode for this to happen), the Dems will retake the Senate at the same time, and by 2020 they will have the House. Trump will not serve more than one term, and will likely be impeached long before his first term is up. What liberal cares? Trump has staged a coup on the Republican party and he is its death. They're dead. I am loving the show, so if you know any liberals who are melting down they must be stupid. Probably bernie bros. Those guys go full emo at the slightest provocation. I make them cry every day on twitter so I'm not surprised if they're in hysterics over Trump, the single biggest disaster to ever hit the R party in our lifetimes. The party will not survive Trump. It's a bloody good show!

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    I don't get why liberals would be melting down, though for all I know some are. The right is actually imploding before our eyes. McConnell is telling Republican Senators they are free to run ads against their own party's Presidential candidate if it's Trump. Ryan had to come out and denounce Trump. Have you seen Ross Douthat, David Brooks, or William Kristol's writings and twitter feeds? Suicide watch! I honestly compare this to the Whigs. The Republican party is breaking down and will be reborn into something new, but there's going to be a very ugly split first. There is a very ugly split. It's happening before our eyes.

If Trump wins the Presidency (And Hillary would have to implode for this to happen), the Dems will retake the Senate at the same time, and by 2020 they will have the House. Trump will not serve more than one term, and will likely be impeached long before his first term is up. What liberal cares? Trump has staged a coup on the Republican party and he is its death. They're dead. I am loving the show, so if you know any liberals who are melting down they must be stupid. Probably bernie bros. Those guys go full emo at the slightest provocation. I make them cry every day on twitter so I'm not surprised if they're in hysterics over Trump, the single biggest disaster to ever hit the R party in our lifetimes. The party will not survive Trump. It's a bloody good show!
    Would you let Rune have a free "poke" at you, seeing as how it might calm him down; if his heart doesn't give out first.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

Didn't SuperFreak rage quit JPP the other day after getting banned?

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Troll View Post
    Didn't SuperFreak rage quit JPP the other day after getting banned?
    He was a freak.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Leonthecat For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-01-2016)

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

A super freak.

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans