1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diuretic View Post
    "Human dunce cap" That's very good!

I'm only just starting out though. I'm now thinking about monotheism as against polytheism. I'm going to look for any evidence of polytheist cultures providing the basis for western culture. Now I know Abraham preceded Aristotle but Aristotle (who I don't think was sucked in by the polytheism of the ancient Greeks in any case) gave us the basis for our thinking. I'm going to have to dig around and see if I can find any evidence of similar thought - sort of like Aristotle's naturalism/objectivism - in Hebrew thought.

Bear with me. You'll get your chance to meet the argument head on soon. Meanwhile keep yapping from the sideliness puppy, it's funny
    THere is no ONE BASIS for western culture. That's why you're doomed to failure with your Judeo-Supremacist Hypothesis.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    THere is no ONE BASIS for western culture. That's why you're doomed to failure with your Judeo-Supremacist Hypothesis.
    This reminds me of that great cartoon a few years ago, when that idiot Reagan was blaming trees for pollution. Behind the Great Dork at he podium was a tree (Douglas Fir from memory) and it was leaning out from behind the Old Faker and hanging from the branches was a sign, "Stop Me Before I Kill Again!". It was great, particulary as the cartoonist caught Reagan's really dopey look, the stupid smirk, the twinkling eyes that were vacant and only twinkled because someone shot some vaseline into them before the pic was taken.

So - stop me before I get it wrong.

Oh and if you think I'm running a Judeo-Supremacist Hypothesis then you're on the wrong track. I'm not starting with a conclusion and trying to prove it. I'm thinking as I go along. You might like to try it, in your case it would be a first but it's old hat rather than Arse Hat.

Anyway, keep going grasshopper. This could be your greatest learning experience
    Dumbarse and learning to live with it.

How about you?

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This reminds me of that great cartoon a few years ago, when that idiot Reagan was blaming trees for pollution. Behind the Great Dork at he podium was a tree (Douglas Fir from memory) and it was leaning out from behind the Old Faker and hanging from the branches was a sign, "Stop Me Before I Kill Again!". It was great, particulary as the cartoonist caught Reagan's really dopey look, the stupid smirk, the twinkling eyes that were vacant and only twinkled because someone shot some vaseline into them before the pic was taken.

So - stop me before I get it wrong.

Oh and if you think I'm running a Judeo-Supremacist Hypothesis then you're on the wrong track. I'm not starting with a conclusion and trying to prove it. I'm thinking as I go along. You might like to try it, in your case it would be a first but it's old hat rather than Arse Hat.

Anyway, keep going grasshopper. This could be your greatest learning experience
    But you are starting with a conclusion and trying to prove it. What's funny about you is you obviously recognize your own idiocy, yet just insist it isn't there.

Thanks for the irrelevant crap about reagan. It didn't help your case either.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Could this mofo feel the sting of my pimpslap any harder? This thread is great.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I thought Europe got most of it's knowledge back from the Muslims that had occupied Spain and such after the dark ages....
    ??
    Bush doubled the debt from 5 trillion to 10 trillion.
    Proving tax cuts work!

Bush asked for and signed for the TARP money.
    The Republican senate leader backed Bush on this.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    I thought Europe got most of it's knowledge back from the Muslims that had occupied Spain and such after the dark ages....
    ??
    Alas, nor is that "inventing western culture"
    Last edited by Blackwater Lunchbreak; 11-09-2007 at 12:39 PM.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Could this mofo feel the sting of my pimpslap any harder? This thread is great.
    It's fun. I quite enjoy your self-delusion, I shouldn't, I really shouldn't but I just can't help it. But I'm honest, the moment you lay a glove on me, I'll admit. But I'm still waiting. You see grasshopper, you have blood in your eye when you see the nick "Diuretic" and your brain ceases to function properly, being flushed with hatred. Then you post rubbish.

If you're going to be a lawyer you need to know a few things. Keep calm. Don't let your opponent antagonise you or you will pay for it. If you're going to actually go to court to work rather than push paper around in an overheated office, remember that piece of advice.

And don't lose your temper. Juries hate it when a lawyer loses their temper and begins to badger a witness under cross-examination.

Be understated. Rhetorical flourishes look fine in a tv courtrdoom drama but in a court with a real jury it makes them want to puke so keep it understated.

Pay attention to detail. Peruse, don't read. You must pay attention to detail as a lawyer, it will be the one little thing that you miss that will bring you undone in your lawyering.

There, no need to thank me, just benefit from my experience. Experience is something you don't yet have, but that's not your fault, it's just chronology at work. You have much youthful arrogance but that'll disappear as you mature and gain life experience. You can have a good career.

If you get your head our of your arse right now

How about you?

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    ??
    Damn right they did! But let's not forget Maimonides who was a Jew.

And of course it was Acquinas who found Aristotle (The Philosopher) courtesy of the Muslim philosophers. But I'm thinking way back before Islam and Acquinas, I'm thinking back to Ur and Abraham (Avraham) and the idea of monotheism as against conventional pantheism.

How about you?

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Damn right they did! But let's not forget Maimonides who was a Jew.

And of course it was Acquinas who found Aristotle (The Philosopher) courtesy of the Muslim philosophers. But I'm thinking way back before Islam and Acquinas, I'm thinking back to Ur and Abraham (Avraham) and the idea of monotheism as against conventional pantheism.

Maimonides is a racist asshole.

nothing here resembles anything close to "inventing western culture". Monotheism is not the "the source of western culture" regardless of how self-aggrandizing jews are.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maimonides is a racist asshole.

nothing here resembles anything close to "inventing western culture". Monotheism is not the "the source of western culture" regardless of how self-aggrandizing jews are.
    Patience grasshopper, patience. I need to work on this.

How about you?

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Patience grasshopper, patience. I need to work on this.

No. You've lost. It's Jewish supremacist propaganda.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No. You've lost. It's Jewish supremacist propaganda.
    Oh, it must be. Here's me Anglo-Irish-Australian baptised a Catholic, served in the Church until I was 12 spouting Jewish supremacy. Yep, that must be right.

How about you?

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh, it must be. Here's me Anglo-Irish-Australian baptised a Catholic, served in the Church until I was 12 spouting Jewish supremacy. Yep, that must be right.
    Could be. Noahide infection is of the mind, not the genes.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Could be. Noahide infection is of the mind, not the genes.
    I'll fight it and win

How about you?

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What we've got here is a poor fool trying really hard to prove Judeo Supremacism. A real second string JudeoFascist Noahide Killbot.