Members banned from this thread: evince, Legion Troll and Konono


Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Cruz Trying To Out-Trump Trump on Immigration

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,725
    Thanks
    3,505
    Thanked 17,837 Times in 12,379 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 627 Times in 594 Posts

    Default Cruz Trying To Out-Trump Trump on Immigration

    So I guess a few weeks back regarding illegals Cruz said he wasn't going to send jackboots to knock on people's doors. Tonight on O'Reilly he said not only would he round up all 12 million people here illegally and deport them he went one step further and said none of them would be eligible to come back into the country ever. (Trump has previously said those he kicks out and come back legally).

    I have no idea how this position change will play with Republican primary voters but I just don't see how someone taking that stance can win a national election. What do I know though.

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Dear cawacko:

    Why does media report this silliness? Shouldn't those people find gainful employment?

    IMT

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    482
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 40 Times in 34 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    So I guess a few weeks back regarding illegals Cruz said he wasn't going to send jackboots to knock on people's doors. Tonight on O'Reilly he said not only would he round up all 12 million people here illegally and deport them he went one step further and said none of them would be eligible to come back into the country ever. (Trump has previously said those he kicks out and come back legally).

    I have no idea how this position change will play with Republican primary voters but I just don't see how someone taking that stance can win a national election. What do I know though.
    Trump never said he would send jackboots to knock any people's doors either. That's just a left wing LIE.

    Just remember this: Nobody was talking about illegal immigration before Trump opened his piehole on the subject. He caught all kinds of incoming for about a week when he opened the subject. Next thing you know, his poll numbers are shooting through the roof.

    Illegal Immigration has become the number one issue in this election season. Cruz will not be able to grab this issue away from Trump. And NOBODY else has a better solution than Trump.

    Now before you LIE any more about what Trump says, you might as well go to the source and learn the truth.

    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positio...gration-reform

    Immigration Reform That Will Make America Great Again

    The three core principles of Donald J. Trump's immigration plan

    When politicians talk about “immigration reform” they mean: amnesty, cheap labor and open borders. The Schumer-Rubio immigration bill was nothing more than a giveaway to the corporate patrons who run both parties.

    Real immigration reform puts the needs of working people first – not wealthy globetrotting donors. We are the only country in the world whose immigration system puts the needs of other nations ahead of our own. That must change. Here are the three core principles of real immigration reform:

    1. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.

    2. A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.

    3. A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.


    Read the rest and get educated.

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    482
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 40 Times in 34 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IMT View Post
    Dear cawacko:

    Why does media report this silliness? Shouldn't those people find gainful employment?

    IMT
    The media has done nothing BUT report this. Everything these candidates have said on the subject of illegal immigration has been reported ad nauseum. The media has also tried to spin what these candidates have said. Believe me, their views in illegal immigration have gotten more than their share of ink.

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,725
    Thanks
    3,505
    Thanked 17,837 Times in 12,379 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 627 Times in 594 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reason10 View Post
    Trump never said he would send jackboots to knock any people's doors either. That's just a left wing LIE.

    Just remember this: Nobody was talking about illegal immigration before Trump opened his piehole on the subject. He caught all kinds of incoming for about a week when he opened the subject. Next thing you know, his poll numbers are shooting through the roof.

    Illegal Immigration has become the number one issue in this election season. Cruz will not be able to grab this issue away from Trump. And NOBODY else has a better solution than Trump.

    Now before you LIE any more about what Trump says, you might as well go to the source and learn the truth.

    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positio...gration-reform

    Immigration Reform That Will Make America Great Again

    The three core principles of Donald J. Trump's immigration plan

    When politicians talk about “immigration reform” they mean: amnesty, cheap labor and open borders. The Schumer-Rubio immigration bill was nothing more than a giveaway to the corporate patrons who run both parties.

    Real immigration reform puts the needs of working people first – not wealthy globetrotting donors. We are the only country in the world whose immigration system puts the needs of other nations ahead of our own. That must change. Here are the three core principles of real immigration reform:

    1. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.

    2. A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.

    3. A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.


    Read the rest and get educated.
    Wow. Reading my man. CRUZ made the comment and then switched his position.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

    FUCK THE POLICE (02-24-2016)

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    74,991
    Thanks
    15,268
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    18,546
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reason10 View Post
    Trump never said he would send jackboots to knock any people's doors either. That's just a left wing LIE.

    Just remember this: Nobody was talking about illegal immigration before Trump opened his piehole on the subject. He caught all kinds of incoming for about a week when he opened the subject. Next thing you know, his poll numbers are shooting through the roof.

    Illegal Immigration has become the number one issue in this election season. Cruz will not be able to grab this issue away from Trump. And NOBODY else has a better solution than Trump.

    Now before you LIE any more about what Trump says, you might as well go to the source and learn the truth.

    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positio...gration-reform

    Immigration Reform That Will Make America Great Again

    The three core principles of Donald J. Trump's immigration plan

    When politicians talk about “immigration reform” they mean: amnesty, cheap labor and open borders. The Schumer-Rubio immigration bill was nothing more than a giveaway to the corporate patrons who run both parties.

    Real immigration reform puts the needs of working people first – not wealthy globetrotting donors. We are the only country in the world whose immigration system puts the needs of other nations ahead of our own. That must change. Here are the three core principles of real immigration reform:

    1. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.

    2. A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.

    3. A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.


    Read the rest and get educated.
    For some reason, liberals seem to think that the Hispanics who legally immigrated to the US, the Hispanics that were born in the US, and those who are 2nd/3rd/4th Generation WANT the ability for all Hispanics to just move to the US.
    Well, they're wrong.
    I have family members and know other Hispanics who are NOT in favor of this; but since the situation causes more MSM news, when they can just report those who are for open borders.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.


  8. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    61,320
    Thanks
    7,144
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    5,805
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reason10 View Post
    Trump never said he would send jackboots to knock any people's doors either. That's just a left wing LIE.

    Just remember this: Nobody was talking about illegal immigration before Trump opened his piehole on the subject. He caught all kinds of incoming for about a week when he opened the subject. Next thing you know, his poll numbers are shooting through the roof.

    Illegal Immigration has become the number one issue in this election season. Cruz will not be able to grab this issue away from Trump. And NOBODY else has a better solution than Trump.

    Now before you LIE any more about what Trump says, you might as well go to the source and learn the truth.

    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positio...gration-reform

    Immigration Reform That Will Make America Great Again

    The three core principles of Donald J. Trump's immigration plan

    When politicians talk about “immigration reform” they mean: amnesty, cheap labor and open borders. The Schumer-Rubio immigration bill was nothing more than a giveaway to the corporate patrons who run both parties.

    Real immigration reform puts the needs of working people first – not wealthy globetrotting donors. We are the only country in the world whose immigration system puts the needs of other nations ahead of our own. That must change. Here are the three core principles of real immigration reform:

    1. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.

    2. A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.

    3. A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.


    Read the rest and get educated.
    There's no constitutional requirement that laws be enforced.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

Similar Threads

  1. Trump falls behind Cruz in latest NBC/WSJ poll...
    By Damocles in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 05-05-2016, 02:09 PM
  2. Will Trump sue Canadian Cruz?
    By Legion Troll in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-13-2016, 03:47 PM
  3. Trump accused Cruz of fraud
    By cawacko in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-03-2016, 10:35 PM
  4. Trump New York Response to Cruz
    By cawacko in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-23-2016, 08:44 PM
  5. Will Trump or Cruz win the GOP nomination?
    By Mott the Hoople in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-13-2016, 02:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •