Members banned from this thread: ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, The Dude, Rune, Legion Troll, Cancel 2020.1, moon and iolo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Projecting

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Projecting

This is in APP, so keep your comments appropriate; but then, that's why I started this thread in APP.

Some notable liberals have said that if Trump wins, they intend to leave the US.

If the Republican Party wins the 2016 nomination for the Office of the Presidency and retain the majority in both houses, how do you think liberals like Evince will react and why?

I ask; because of some of her repetitive posts, over the past few days.

This initial question can be expanded, depending upon the responses; but just remember this isn't about "The Republicans will never win", or "What will Republicans do if Hillary wins", or other such topics.

I have banned some of the JPP posters; because of their tendency to try and divert the thread, to what they want to discuss.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

I believe that they will become unhinged. Liberals are the most fun when they are out of power. That is when they employ their Alinsky tactics to the extreme.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,622 Times in 21,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Threats" to leave the Country are common on both sides. I remember when Rush Linberger said he would leave if Obamacare were implemented, he still lives down the street from me.

Some will act crazy, few will leave. I would never leave due to a single person being elected, I would only consider leaving if the government and laws became such that it became untenable to remain here. The most likely thing that would get me to go would be an attempt to force my children to fight in an unjustified war.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I would only consider leaving if the government and laws became such that it became untenable to remain here. The most likely thing that would get me to go would be an attempt to force my children to fight in an unjustified war.
    so your cowardice is revealed to the extent that you wouldn't fight to restore your country, but you would leave only if it tried to force your kids to go to an unjustified war.

this must be why you frown upon anyone rebelling against the government, to avoid making yourself look bad.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so your cowardice is revealed to the extent that you wouldn't fight to restore your country, but you would leave only if it tried to force your kids to go to an unjustified war.

this must be why you frown upon anyone rebelling against the government, to avoid making yourself look bad.
    If the majority want a ****** up Country, who am I to resort to violence in an effort to stop them. There are plenty of non-****** up places to live.
    Last edited by Damocles; 02-21-2016 at 10:29 AM. Reason: APP Edit

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If the majority want a ****** up Country, who am I to resort to violence in an effort to stop them. There are plenty of non-****** up places to live.
    guess that whole revolution thing shouldn't have been done then, since a majority didn't want it.
    Last edited by Damocles; 02-21-2016 at 10:29 AM. Reason: APP Edit
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

guess that whole revolution thing shouldn't have been done then, since a majority didn't want it.
    I don't know, I did not live in that time. Not for me to judge.

LOCK HIM UP!

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

well, if you leave then it will be of no great loss to our nation. and it sort of pains me to say that to you.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

I guess I don't understand the hullabaloo? Imagine if Barack Hussein Obama won? Since he did we can comment on the republican conservative response. Kinda bizarre, he really isn't American etc etc etc. It seems for republicans, presidents are only American enough if they follow the party line. So would there be a difference should Trump win? Not at all, Trump could be interesting, imagine if he followed through on putting large tariffs on American companies who don't build here? He could accomplish something Americans are unable to do themselves - and that is support America. If Trump is as anti Washington as he claims, it would be fascinating theater. Even Reagan failed to live up to his presumed conservative credentials. So who knows, Cruz or Rubio are actually more scary. Most know so little history they think their imaginings are real. Life just ain't like that.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    This is in APP, so keep your comments appropriate; but then, that's why I started this thread in APP.

Some notable liberals have said that if Trump wins, they intend to leave the US.

If the Republican Party wins the 2016 nomination for the Office of the Presidency and retain the majority in both houses, how do you think liberals like Evince will react and why?

I ask; because of some of her repetitive posts, over the past few days.

This initial question can be expanded, depending upon the responses; but just remember this isn't about "The Republicans will never win", or "What will Republicans do if Hillary wins", or other such topics.

I have banned some of the JPP posters; because of their tendency to try and divert the thread, to what they want to discuss.
    Leave?! Leave?! Leave?! What crazy SOB would leave? This current three ring circus is the best show in town and I've got front row seats. I'm having way to much fun.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Default Projecting

Are you saying that you have no judgements or opinions about events that proceed your entrance into the world? That would leave a very small sliver of what you can discuss.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Note that remarks such as the one above are, by some standards, off topic. Yet, because they did not strike a big blow to a conservative, it was not redacted or removed.

LOCK HIM UP!

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

Actually I think that if Trump gets elected then the liberals in this country would probably find that he isn't really that far from their own point of view and their own political values. Trump being elected would be worse for conservatives than liberals in my personal opinion.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

So are you equally undecided abut freeing slaves which was also unwanted by the populas?
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Note that remarks such as the one above are, by some standards, off topic. Yet, because they did not strike a big blow to a conservative, it was not redacted or removed.
    The above post, by Jarod, is off topic for this thread.
    Could it please be removed?
    Thank you
    Last edited by USFREEDOM911; 02-25-2016 at 07:40 PM.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.