Hillary Clinton pledges to create an Area 51 task force, says aliens may have visited us already

Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton is courting a new voter demographic — tin foil-wearing UFO fanatics.

During a visit to New Hampshire, the former First Lady told the Conway Daily Sun’s editorial board that she thinks little green men may have already visited Earth.

At the end of a more serious interview about foreign policy and the economy, Clinton palled around with a reporter who asked her about UFOs back in 2007.

At the time, Clinton claimed that info about UFOs was the top Freedom of Information Act request her husband received at his library.

“I'm going to get to the bottom of it," she joked Wednesday.

In 2014, Bill Clinton told TV host Jimmey Kimmel that he wouldn’t be surprised if aliens visit our planet eventually. “I just hope it’s not like ‘Independence Day,’” he said.

When asked about her hubby’s off-handed quip, the former secretary of state said, “I think we may have been (visited already). We don’t know for sure.”
After mistakenly calling the government’s top-secret zone in Nevada “Area 54,” she corrected herself and and said she’d look into Area 51 — which conspiracy theorists have long maintained may contain aliens.

However, Bill Clinton told Kimmel that he’d already looked into it and, “There are no aliens there.”

But the former first wife also told the New Hampshire paper that her campaign chair, John Podesta, is an avid follower of UFO lore and a huge sci-fi fan. "He has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out," Clinton said. "One way or another. Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2484967

Her core voters