Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: apostasy. what is it?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    here are the definitions I use. ....... . http://biblehub.com/greek/646.htm and http://biblehub.com/hebrew/4878.htm . I am sure there are many more definitions people may use. does anyone have an opinion or fact do share with the discussion which has been established im civility and humility ?... it would be great if everyone paid careful attention to the differences in the last best version [KJV] and the other translations. some of the "newer" translations entirely change the meaning of the word. yeah.. thx.
    Okay gomerdownload (16).jpg

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Apostasy is abandonment of Islam and Allah for an untrue infidel faith, or atheism. It is a heinous crime worthy of stoning to death.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (01-18-2016)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Apostasy is abandonment of Islam and Allah for an untrue infidel faith, or atheism.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

http://biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/12.htm. v. -3- apostasy has become family hate/ self hate/ suicidal tendencies. here is a 4:20 for you botheads:http://biblehub.com/kjv/1_john/4.htm. everyone any person sees on the street or anywhere is their family member according to the flesh. they which set at variance within the family are apostate; they love not their brother. a form of apostasy which brings death.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

here are the definitions I use. ....... . http://biblehub.com/greek/646.htm and http://biblehub.com/hebrew/4878.htm . I am sure there are many more definitions people may use. does anyone have an opinion or fact do share with the discussion which has been established im civility and humility ?... it would be great if everyone paid careful attention to the differences in the last best version [KJV] and the other translations. some of the "newer" translations entirely change the meaning of the word. yeah.. thx.
    I'm not real sure, I think it has something to do with religion.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

http://biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/12.htm. v. -3- apostasy has become family hate/ self hate/ suicidal tendencies. here is a 4:20 for you botheads:http://biblehub.com/kjv/1_john/4.htm. everyone any person sees on the street or anywhere is their family member according to the flesh. they which set at variance within the family are apostate; they love not their brother. a form of apostasy which brings death.
    The christer man god

sezzzzzzzzzz

Luke 14:26 "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and ... "If you want to be my disciple, you must hate everyone else by comparison--your father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even your own life.

The dead man god on two sticks also said

Matt 10:34

Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person’s enemies will be those of his own household. 37 Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

jebus sezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by Guno צְבִי; 07-18-2018 at 10:20 PM.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

get back, ye vermin!

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    The christer man god

sezzzzzzzzzz

Luke 14:26 "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and ... "If you want to be my disciple, you must hate everyone else by comparison--your father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even your own life.

Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person’s enemies will be those of his own household. 37 Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Does it say anything about 'pork'?

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am glad "goono" gave the example of apostasy today. now all who see can identify the unclean spirit of a beast.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to iewitness For This Post:

Jack (07-18-2018)

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am glad "goono" gave the example of apostasy today. now all who see can identify the unclean spirit of a beast.
    guno is an Orthodox Jew. He feels superior to others and routinely refers to them as Goyim.

He also seems fixated on 'pork', some kind of religious dietary law he follows. When he was informed of Pig-Farming in Israel, he has a coronary.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Praise the Lard: Pig Farming In Israel"
    http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/prais...ing-in-israel/

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    The christer man god

sezzzzzzzzzz

Takes a lot more than becoming a Republican Evangelical to become a real follower of Jesus Christ!

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

I would never ask a religious person for his/her opinion on something like this, but then I never bought into the notion that believing is the same thing as thinking.