Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Muhammad was the final prophet sent by Almighty Allah

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Hussein Omar View Post
    Odd that you'd say all that. I'm getting ready to attend a church I've only been in once before, since I don't have a home church. It's a Baptist church situated in a rough part of Charleston. The last time I was here I couldn't help but notice the young black kids in attendance and how it good it was to see their families, intact, and in church together.

Made me think there's hope after all. Liberal policies have failed the black community.
    Ahh so right wing policies like slavery, Jim Crow, segregation and lynching did?

You're comments are based on a false premise. African Americans of this generation are far, far better off due to liberals throwing of the shackles of bigotry, hate and discrimination and providing them the blessings of freedom and liberty for which white conservatives, largely Southern and rural, howled in rage over, and often do to this day. Without liberal values and protection of their freedom and liberties conservatives would throw African Americans back into the semi-serfdom that they existed in until liberals rose to protect their civil rights from exploitation by conservatives.

Please explain to me the blessings of conservatives policies for African Americans. Blacks are not impoverished because they are entrapped by a social welfare state. They are impoverished because conservative white bigots refuse the share our common resources with them in a fair and equitable manner.

White conservative hypocrits yell, "Pull yourself up! Get a job, get an education." and then you deny them jobs other than the most menial and you deny them the resources for a quality education and then blame them for the self fulfilling prophecy of failure that white conservative bigots created.

Yea....lecture me about failed liberal policies. Please do. I'll take the blessings of freedom and liberty any day over conservatives with there reactionary old world European feudal society they try so hard to turn this nation into. I'll take the liberal values America represents around the world to conservatives old feudal European values.

Unlike conservatives I'm damned proud of my American values. I don't shit myself in fear at the thought of someone who is different than me benefitting from the blessings of freedom and liberty.
    Last edited by Mott the Hoople; 12-20-2015 at 11:20 AM.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

2. The Following User Groans At Mott the Hoople For This Awful Post:

Truth Detector (12-21-2015)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

evince (12-21-2015), Rune (12-21-2015)

4. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,728 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

note he REFUSES to listen to what black people actually say

they give NO credence to them as humans

they dismiss what the black community says about the world

they just make up what they want to pretend they think.

complete fucking racism

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Ahh so right wing policies like slavery, Jim Crow, segregation and lynching did?

You're comments are based on a false premise. African Americans of this generation are far, far better off due to liberals throwing of the shackles of bigotry, hate and discrimination and providing them the blessings of freedom and liberty for which white conservatives, largely Southern and rural, howled in rage over, and often do to this day. Without liberal values and protection of their freedom and liberties conservatives would throw African Americans back into the semi-serfdom that they existed in until liberals rose to protect their civil rights from exploitation by conservatives.

Please explain to me the blessings of conservatives policies for African Americans. Blacks are not impoverished because they are entrapped by a social welfare state. They are impoverished because conservative white bigots refuse the share our common resources with them in a fair and equitable manner.

White conservative hypocrits yell, "Pull yourself up! Get a job, get an education." and then you deny them jobs other than the most menial and you deny them the resources for a quality education and then blame them for the self fulfilling prophecy of failure that white conservative bigots created.

Yea....lecture me about failed liberal policies. Please do. I'll take the blessings of freedom and liberty any day over conservatives with there reactionary old world European feudal society they try so hard to turn this nation into. I'll take the liberal values America represents around the world to conservatives old feudal European values.

Unlike conservatives I'm damned proud of my American values. I don't shit myself in fear at the thought of someone who is different than me benefitting from the blessings of freedom and liberty.
    Feel free to lecture some local coal miners about liberal policy and the blessings of liberty.

Bring a helmet lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. The Following User Groans At Darth Omar For This Awful Post:

Rune (12-21-2015)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    note he REFUSES to listen to what black people actually say

they give NO credence to them as humans

they dismiss what the black community says about the world

they just make up what they want to pretend they think.

complete fucking racism
    You and yours will rue the day the black community and poor folks in general wake up and realize they've been had. You should be glad they've done away with tar and feathers.

Liberal policy is designed to create a dependent class that will vote democrat, in perpetuity. It goes on just about anywhere liberals have been in power for very long.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,607 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Enter some other person to tell us about his 8 year old wife, etc.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imam Abdul View Post
    Ash hadu an laa ilaaha illallaah, wa ash hadu anna Muhammadan rasool-ullaah (I bear witness that there is no god worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah)

The Qur’an states, “Whoever calls on another god together with Allah has no proof for doing so at all, and his reckoning is with his Lord. Truly the unbelievers have no success.” (Soorat Al-Mu’minoon, 23:117)

The significance of Laa ilaaha illallaah along with its two main parts are mentioned in the following verse: “Whoever rejects false gods and believes in Allah has grasped the Firmest Handhold, which will never give way.” (Soorat Al-Baqarah, 2:256)

The words “whoever rejects false gods” provides the meaning of the first part of the testimony of faith, namely, Laa ilaaha; while the words “and believes in Allah” provides the meaning of its second part, namely, illallaah.
    Fuck You.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Rune (12-21-2015)

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Default Muhammad was the final prophet sent by Almighty Allah

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I hope you have a thick skin, Imam Abdul. There are people here who don't like Muslims and pervert the verses to serve an agenda.
    You think he is a real muslime?

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Praise Allah!
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    I believe it like I believe you really love America ...
    Racist scumbag...

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Why not? Maybe not an Imam but a Muslim, sure.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Where do you think the leaders of the KKK disappeared to after they disbanded n the 60's?
    the DNC.....

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Blacks are not impoverished because they are entrapped by a social welfare state.
    lots of folks will disagree with you on that.....

Yea....lecture me about failed liberal policies. Please do. I'll take the blessings of freedom and liberty any day over conservatives
    fool....freedom and liberty aren't failed liberal policies.....they are successful conservative ones........the failed liberal policies are the welfare state......

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

more likely he's WM.......

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Why not? Maybe not an Imam but a Muslim, sure.
    Well, maybe he can come back and have an actual debate.

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,728 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Hussein Omar View Post
    You and yours will rue the day the black community and poor folks in general wake up and realize they've been had. You should be glad they've done away with tar and feathers.

Liberal policy is designed to create a dependent class that will vote democrat, in perpetuity. It goes on just about anywhere liberals have been in power for very long.

see you fucking racist

You dont believe black people are smart enough to decide in their own best interest.

That is how you see people of color

You actually fucking think you know better than they do about WHAT is good for them.

you did exactly what I said cons do