1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Default My Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    hey thanks beefy,

ever since they treated me so fucking badly I went talking elsewhere for awhile they just cant allow me to have full free speech here.

I left and wandered because I was just sure the right on this site at the time was an expection .

I thought for SURE there must be people on the right who accept facts and respect things like science, history and math.

boy did I get schooled.

the right in this country is nothing but fox news lie bag evil fucks.

Facts mean absofuckinglutely nothing to them.

to the right in this country LIES are better than facts.

this guarentees their complete failure to do ANYTHING good for anyone in this country

they base everything on fucking lies

they need be shamed into the submission of FACTS

the countrys survival depends on it

lies don't create a great country
    Will you be the one to deliver us from evil?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,002 Times in 32,307 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,870 Times in 2,757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Konono View Post
    Stop fucking with small time posters.

You are a small political messageboard and yet you act like you're big time. Make rules that you know only affect one user and you become a smaller board than you already are.

And I notice the Mods harass Evince. What the fuck is your issue? Do you guys want a little board where you can circle jerk? From what I have read of the Mods statements, it sure looks that way to me.

I respect your desire to remain a small board. Just make it more obvious to people.
    so explain to me what is bad about harassing Desh.........

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stop fucking with small time posters.

You are a small political messageboard and yet you act like you're big time. Make rules that you know only affect one user and you become a smaller board than you already are.

I respect your desire to remain a small board. Just make it more obvious to people.
    1) We are big time. That's why you are here. We have been around forever and keep churning out the posts.

2.) Re: rules that affect only one user... I am assuming you mean the legion troll thing. Well, that rule technically affects everyone. It's applied to all persons. What a retard johnny come lately like yourself doesn't realize though is that nearly 70%+ of this board has whined and bitched about legion troll since time immemorial. We were told if we didn't do anything about legion this board would die. So then we implement the smallest of sacrifices, you can only make 10 threads a day. That's more than reasonable. It addresses one of this boards populations main concerns while being as minimally invasive as possible. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

3)
    And I notice the Mods harass Evince. What the fuck is your issue? Do you guys want a little board where you can circle jerk?
    Evince is a fucking retard. Everyone knows it. Everyone from different message boards knows it. Even the most hardcore liberal and idealogical buddies of desh realize she is a mouth breather and face palm every day.

In conclusion,

I generally like suggestions, but you have proven yourself to be an absolutely huge retard. It's hilarious you think your opinions have any validity at all. No one gives a fuck about what you have to say.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

4. The Following User Groans At BRUTALITOPS For This Awful Post:

Rune (12-18-2015)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

/MSG/ (12-17-2015), Cancel 2016.2 (12-18-2015), Minister of Truth (12-17-2015)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,260 Times in 33,910 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,089 Times in 4,704 Posts
    Blog Entries

You could voice your opinion more openly on the board. I see that many view you as a token, I don't think you are. But the voice that is not heard openly can be considered such. A puppet master does not have a voice, he has strings. You have no strings as there is no puppet master here. If you want to make a more prominent statement and have a more prominent role, use your voice on the open forum. I know Damocles will allow it. And he is Lord of this unearthly realm.
    Why don't you use your open voice and see how how people on here respond to your request about evince, and Good luck!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Rune (12-18-2015)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 76 Times in 75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Why don't you use your open voice and see how how people on here respond to your request about evince, and Good luck!
    I did. Derp.

10. The Following User Groans At Konono For This Awful Post:

Rune (12-18-2015)

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dad of Desh View Post
    1) We are big time. That's why you are here. We have been around forever and keep churning out the posts.

2.) Re: rules that affect only one user... I am assuming you mean the legion troll thing. Well, that rule technically affects everyone. It's applied to all persons. What a retard johnny come lately like yourself doesn't realize though is that nearly 70%+ of this board has whined and bitched about legion troll since time immemorial. We were told if we didn't do anything about legion this board would die. So then we implement the smallest of sacrifices, you can only make 10 threads a day. That's more than reasonable. It addresses one of this boards populations main concerns while being as minimally invasive as possible. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

3)

Evince is a fucking retard. Everyone knows it. Everyone from different message boards knows it. Even the most hardcore liberal and idealogical buddies of desh realize she is a mouth breather and face palm every day.

In conclusion,

I generally like suggestions, but you have proven yourself to be an absolutely huge retard. It's hilarious you think your opinions have any validity at all. No one gives a fuck about what you have to say.
    You're big time? LOL. Not.

The only retard is you who thinks they are big time by harassing posters they don't like and forcing others to leave with arbitrary rules designed for one poster. You're delusional. I mean, you knew I was talking about Legion Troll and I didn't even have to mention his name. Pfffffffft.

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,260 Times in 33,910 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,089 Times in 4,704 Posts
    Blog Entries

I did. Derp.
    Well, you need to keep doing it apparently, because I have also done it in the past and apparently that wasn't good enough for you. I guess we need to say something every time they do it.

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,777 Times in 27,251 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dad of Desh View Post

3)

In conclusion,

grindy,

did you even fucking notice that you have been fucking wrong about nearly fucking everything you fucking sociopath

You lie without any compunction.

You BRAG about feeling no compassion for the suffering of other creatures.

YOU are the broken one buddy.

Its why the only girls who will give you some are fellow sociopaths.

they fuck you in more ways than one huh.

they are your equal.

REAL functioning women want nothing to do with sociopaths like you.

Your kind is worthless to us

14. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Konono (12-18-2015)

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're big time? LOL. Not.

The only retard is you who thinks they are big time by harassing posters they don't like and forcing others to leave with arbitrary rules designed for one poster. You're delusional. I mean, you knew I was talking about Legion Troll and I didn't even have to mention his name. Pfffffffft.
    Feel free to go to one of the other forums on the internet then. Or don't, whichever. You're still going to be a meaningless boot though.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

If evince gets abused perhaps it's deserved.
    It is certainly being provoked by her. Like most attention whores the nature if the attention is irrelevant.
    Legion Troll was a different animal. Flooding the board with posts diminishes all other posters.
    Last edited by Celticguy; 12-17-2015 at 02:01 PM.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

17. The Following User Groans At Celticguy For This Awful Post:

Rune (12-23-2015)

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have to admit I am confused by the three distinct personalities Konono has demonstrated since joining.......the first was obviously a front, but the last two are totally self-contradicting......

19. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I have to admit I am confused by the three distinct personalities Konono has demonstrated since joining.......the first was obviously a front, but the last two are totally self-contradicting......
    Tri-polar??
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Tri-polar??
    no, then he would be an honorary member of the Trinity.....

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Rune (12-18-2015)

22. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sheogorath View Post
    Feel free to go to one of the other forums on the internet then. Or don't, whichever. You're still going to be a meaningless boot though.
    Don't you have a gun to stroke and make love to?