Members banned from this thread: RockX


Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Chipotle Options

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,905
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 274 Times in 105 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Chipotle Options

    So last week, Chipotle stock is trading at $561 at Friday's close. I already had some puts at $530 for December to hedge some $550 calls that I bought after the Nov 20th disaster and i picked up a few bucks there. So after close Friday, the company guides down because sales have slumped majorly since their food interacted with buttholes at some point and gave people e. coli. After hours it tanks. Boner time for me because I'm still holding the $530 puts. So monday comes and the stock recovers a little bit, and I buy more puts. 20 contracts split between $515, $520 and $530. After hours all of Boston get the drips because of chipotle and it tanks again. Boner time again. Next day stock recovers. Wednesday fairl flat. Thursday, CEO reluctantly apologizes to that douchebag Lauer and the stock pumped 5%! Puts hurting. Today I bought 5 contracts of 580 call to hedge the 20 puts. Bottom line, Last friday stock is $561. Since then, company guides down big, scores of people be illin, 2 store closures due to health violations, and that penis looking weirdo Ells' admits to a massive messup. Stock a week later - $565. Somebody take me to school on this one.

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    52,662
    Thanks
    14,109
    Thanked 17,447 Times in 12,038 Posts
    Groans
    284
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,053 Posts

    Default

    Sure...never make Puts and Calls on a stock that has the shits.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    58,420
    Thanks
    15,975
    Thanked 15,091 Times in 11,325 Posts
    Groans
    622
    Groaned 1,027 Times in 974 Posts

    Default

    Fuck, I thought this thread was going to be about the menu options. Or some old war stories from Beefy's fast food days...
    DRINK MOR KOFFEE


  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Howard the Duck For This Post:

    Mott the Hoople (12-13-2015), Phantasmal (12-11-2015)

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,593
    Thanks
    438
    Thanked 414 Times in 358 Posts
    Groans
    234
    Groaned 76 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
    So last week, Chipotle stock is trading at $561 at Friday's close. I already had some puts at $530 for December to hedge some $550 calls that I bought after the Nov 20th disaster and i picked up a few bucks there. So after close Friday, the company guides down because sales have slumped majorly since their food interacted with buttholes at some point and gave people e. coli. After hours it tanks. Boner time for me because I'm still holding the $530 puts. So monday comes and the stock recovers a little bit, and I buy more puts. 20 contracts split between $515, $520 and $530. After hours all of Boston get the drips because of chipotle and it tanks again. Boner time again. Next day stock recovers. Wednesday fairl flat. Thursday, CEO reluctantly apologizes to that douchebag Lauer and the stock pumped 5%! Puts hurting. Today I bought 5 contracts of 580 call to hedge the 20 puts. Bottom line, Last friday stock is $561. Since then, company guides down big, scores of people be illin, 2 store closures due to health violations, and that penis looking weirdo Ells' admits to a massive messup. Stock a week later - $565. Somebody take me to school on this one.
    You are essentially a day seller. STOP NOW. This is not 1999.

  6. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    44,390
    Thanks
    56,903
    Thanked 24,675 Times in 16,287 Posts
    Groans
    1,896
    Groaned 2,306 Times in 2,163 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Sure...never make Puts and Calls on a stock that has the shits.
    Ta dum dah
    kag: to choke something down in disgust

    Keep America Gagging

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    Mott the Hoople (12-13-2015)

  8. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    37,476
    Thanks
    6,707
    Thanked 15,547 Times in 9,404 Posts
    Groans
    1,011
    Groaned 1,422 Times in 1,275 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    One option is to go with guac on the side if you aren't planning on eating at chipotle. Otherwise by the time you get home it will have chilled your food considerably.

    Chicken tacos with pinto beans is what we call the Grind classic. Medium salsa, guac, cheese, lettuce. Keep it simple. Then douse with chipotle tabasco.

    Burritos are good but I never get rice, I find rice just gets in the way.

    If you plan to eat chipotle stoned, get your ducks all in a row in advance. Taking time to load a bong or get a lighter and set everything up takes crucical minutes (which again... will make your food cold).

    Preload bong, have it waiting on your coffee table
    Nice lighter on the side
    I put everything on a serving tray
    Throw some waters in the freezer for future cotton mouth(I only drink bottled water, not low class tap)

    Then you do your taco run. You'll be back in 15 minutes if you are me. Then sit down, light the bong, and dig into the tacos seamlessly.
    Last edited by Blissful Wizard; 12-13-2015 at 12:05 AM.
    Biography:

    Grind is one of the internets most beloved and influential political thinkers and deep-level theorists in the modern era. He rose to prominence in early 2015 when he alleged, contrary to the dominant theory of christiefanism of the time, that Bill Clintons wife was indeed running for president and wasn't considering settling down to be a grandmother. In 2016, Grind was one of the key figures in proposing the new revolutionary theory of "30% is not a rare occurrence" which shook up the JPP political landscape like no other theory ever had before. His academic prowess, deep-level analysis and remarkable insight into human nature and psychology will undoubtedly result in further complexities being untangled and laid bare. He currently resides in boston, his hobbies include #rekking libs, vaping, and patriotism. You can find him in a thread near you.

    Testimonials about my patented system:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grindís got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blissful Wizard For This Post:

    Howard the Duck (12-13-2015), Mott the Hoople (12-13-2015)

  10. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    52,662
    Thanks
    14,109
    Thanked 17,447 Times in 12,038 Posts
    Groans
    284
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,053 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dad of Desh View Post
    One option is to go with guac on the side if you aren't planning on eating at chipotle. Otherwise by the time you get home it will have chilled your food considerably.

    Chicken tacos with pinto beans is what we call the Grind classic. Medium salsa, guac, cheese, lettuce. Keep it simple. Then douse with chipotle tabasco.

    Burritos are good but I never get rice, I find rice just gets in the way.

    If you plan to eat chipotle stoned, get your ducks all in a row in advance. Taking time to load a bong or get a lighter and set everything up takes crucical minutes (which again... will make your food cold).

    Preload bong, have it waiting on your coffee table
    Nice lighter on the side
    I put everything on a serving tray
    Throw some waters in the freezer for future cotton mouth(I only drink bottled water, not low class tap)

    Then you do your taco run. You'll be back in 15 minutes if you are me. Then sit down, light the bong, and dig into the tacos seamlessly.
    Behold the master.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

    Blissful Wizard (12-13-2015)

  12. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    37,476
    Thanks
    6,707
    Thanked 15,547 Times in 9,404 Posts
    Groans
    1,011
    Groaned 1,422 Times in 1,275 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shade View Post
    One option is to go with guac on the side if you aren't planning on eating at chipotle. Otherwise by the time you get home it will have chilled your food considerably.

    Chicken tacos with pinto beans is what we call the Grind classic. Medium salsa, guac, cheese, lettuce. Keep it simple. Then douse with chipotle tabasco.

    Burritos are good but I never get rice, I find rice just gets in the way.

    If you plan to eat chipotle stoned, get your ducks all in a row in advance. Taking time to load a bong or get a lighter and set everything up takes crucical minutes (which again... will make your food cold).

    Preload bong, have it waiting on your coffee table
    Nice lighter on the side
    I put everything on a serving tray
    Throw some waters in the freezer for future cotton mouth(I only drink bottled water, not low class tap)

    Then you do your taco run. You'll be back in 15 minutes if you are me. Then sit down, light the bong, and dig into the tacos seamlessly.
    I seriously never change
    Biography:

    Grind is one of the internets most beloved and influential political thinkers and deep-level theorists in the modern era. He rose to prominence in early 2015 when he alleged, contrary to the dominant theory of christiefanism of the time, that Bill Clintons wife was indeed running for president and wasn't considering settling down to be a grandmother. In 2016, Grind was one of the key figures in proposing the new revolutionary theory of "30% is not a rare occurrence" which shook up the JPP political landscape like no other theory ever had before. His academic prowess, deep-level analysis and remarkable insight into human nature and psychology will undoubtedly result in further complexities being untangled and laid bare. He currently resides in boston, his hobbies include #rekking libs, vaping, and patriotism. You can find him in a thread near you.

    Testimonials about my patented system:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grindís got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

  13. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    58,420
    Thanks
    15,975
    Thanked 15,091 Times in 11,325 Posts
    Groans
    622
    Groaned 1,027 Times in 974 Posts

    Default

    It's been less than a year. Anyway, I guessed wrong about who bumped this thread...
    DRINK MOR KOFFEE


  14. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    675
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 158 Times in 123 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Actually I enjoy Chipotle's make it yourself burritos that can be about 2 lbs and especially the free delivery using door dash. Works for me without the hustle of dealing with traffic to get there. Their guacamole and tortilla chips are good too.

  15. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,801
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 3,647 Times in 2,601 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 209 Times in 197 Posts

    Default

    Chipotle now has Paleo/low carb/keto themed bowls.
    ​................

  16. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    675
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 158 Times in 123 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    I am also glad to pay the delivery tip too.

  17. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    24,683
    Thanks
    14,481
    Thanked 7,344 Times in 5,854 Posts
    Groans
    1,974
    Groaned 1,013 Times in 921 Posts

    Default

    Like Taco Hell, I avoid it.

Similar Threads

  1. Syrian 'rebels' getting stomped, complicates US aid options
    By blackascoal in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 05:56 AM
  2. Republicans offer birth control options
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 02:22 PM
  3. I HAVE 21 MINUTES TO GET TO CHIPOTLE
    By Blissful Wizard in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 02:21 PM
  4. Energy Options
    By cawacko in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 08:55 AM
  5. put options way up for oct 6th, scary
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 04:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •