Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "allahu akbar" is a media lie

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    I don't know, man. I was born in 1967. I am only a true witness of the things I have seen and heard. those things I testify. I remember 1978; I was ten years old then, when jimmy carter tried to get a bunch of hostages from iran. I remember the images of the burned helicopters in the desert. I have been watching very closely since 2000. that is the time frame I am able to testify truly about; [2000-11-30-2015]
    OK, Gomie.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

here is a little more reinforcing evidence. you will not hear this in any mainstream partisan media... chew on it. ...http://www.unitedjerusalem.org/index2.asp?id=1972512

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

here is a little more reinforcing evidence. you will not hear this in any mainstream partisan media... chew on it. ...http://www.unitedjerusalem.org/index2.asp?id=1972512
    Okay gomer.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

damned be barack and his supporters. it is time to make final testimonies. . by your words you shall be justified and by your words you will be damned. allah is Lucifer. he is a creation of the only true and living God, which is condemned for the crime of high treason. God has revealed His name. the name of God is holy. He first revealed his name as "I Am". the final revelation of the name of God is in His Son, The Lord Jesus Christ. the continental u.s. is under islamic control, enforced by the damned u.s. gov. Choose. update...
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,085 Times in 4,701 Posts
    Blog Entries

damned be barack and his supporters. it is time to make final testimonies. . by your words you shall be justified and by your words you will be damned. allah is Lucifer. he is a creation of the only true and living God, which is condemned for the crime of high treason. God has revealed His name. the name of God is holy. He first revealed his name as "I Am". the final revelation of the name of God is in His Son, The Lord Jesus Christ. the continental u.s. is under islamic control, enforced by the damned u.s. gov. Choose. update...
    yawn, you are getting boring witness, maybe you should go back to the profanity.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

more definite, damning evidence against barack, his supporters and the political islamist jihadists of JPP. you can fool some of the people, some of the time; you will never fool me. I will never submit to your PC, political islamic jihad... damned be barack !... http://www.unitedjerusalem.org/index2.asp?id=1977437

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

more definite, damning evidence against barack, his supporters and the political islamist jihadists of JPP. you can fool some of the people, some of the time; you will never fool me. I will never submit to your PC, political islamic jihad... damned be barack !... http://www.unitedjerusalem.org/index2.asp?id=1977437
    Gomer, you are fucking insane.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the preponderance of evidence concerning islamists in this land and on this website leaves but one choice for it's proponents... repent. http://www.unitedjerusalem.org/index2.asp?id=1978052. there is no doubt. the great whore [roman catholic church], and her daughters [contemporary protestant churches] are not innocent. if you are still supporting the head jihadist of the u.s. gov.; the global director of universal evil; barack hussein obama, or a independent islamist jihadist fool; you are ordered to cease and desist.
    Last edited by iewitness; 12-19-2015 at 08:07 PM.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

update : this guy has put himself on the frontline against political islamicization of America. it is a real war being waged against deceptions and ignorance. the fighters on the dark side are floating the lie that mohamed is a true prophet and "allah" is the true God, YHWH, The Lord Jesus Christ. this guy is being persecuted in this land and all over the globe. you are looking at a true martyr. http://www.unitedjerusalem.org/index2.asp?id=1978565 muslims are tap dancing the dance of deception called taqiyya to cover their chosen caliph; barack, the worthless, hybridized supertraitor... this is an exciting debate between two major players in the propaganda war , darkness/ light. light wins.
    Last edited by iewitness; 12-21-2015 at 08:12 AM.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I can not help but post this video of Robert spencer because there is so much good information pertinent to the fail of the u.s. gov. defense systems which were supposed to not allow the invasion of islamists into this land. [the #1 enemy of freedom and the American way of life] in order for responsible adults to not be ignorant and be pushed around, used and unlawful usurpation exercised against the people, understanding of the enemy must be common knowledge. in order to not be fearful as the invasion is occurring, it is helpful to have enough facts to form a sensible opinion. this man in this video has been a blessing to me. I hope some adults will watch and learn so that they will not be helpless, hopeless, ignorant dhimmis, like most of the people in this land... http://www.unitedjerusalem.org/index2.asp?id=1981054. ISIS/ antichrist islam, led by barack, has the advantage over this land because of it's widespread ignorance, via media brainwashing, and they are successfully exploiting this fatal weakness.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

update: the u.s. isamicization is right on schedule free of encumbrance, hindrance, resistance or contempt from the people and lawful action from the sworn defenders of freedom and the american way of life. ....... http://www.unitedjerusalem.org/index2.asp?id=1983002. damned be barack, his supporters, the false prophet [damned forever] and "allah" is no god at all; it is Lucifer in disguise and Lucifer is "satan" [the adversary] of the living and free.
    Last edited by iewitness; 01-03-2016 at 09:14 PM.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I can only speak for myself. it is obvious that many people have submitted to allah in fear. I reckon that "political correctness" is nothing more than submission to any demand by any group or group engaged in some cause or movement. I am just not wired for political correctness, therefore I am not wired for submission, in fear, to any illogical ideaology, religion, movement or entity usurping authority over me. if the islamists believe that fear is gripping my heart over their murders and the advancement of the caliphate by barack and the damned; they are fools. "allah" is no god at all. there is no similarity of the true G=d, YHWH and "allah"; in fact, they are polar opposites. it is being revealed more and more and more every day who "allah" is, and therefore, it is becoming more difficult for the liars/ damned to perpetuate their lie; and for the cowards to hide behind their political correctness. every one will face the choice : allah or Jesus. every person has a 50/50 chance of getting it right. don't be a loser because of the media lie, political correctness and cowardice.......http://www.unitedjerusalem.org/index2.asp?id=1985020