Members banned from this thread: NOVA, evince, USFREEDOM911, PostmodernProphet, Rune, Truth Detector, canceled.2021.1, FKD19124, StormX, ChoppedLiver, Konono, Darth Omar and #13

Thread: What a surprise! Mega insurance company threatens to stop issuing policies

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

Default What a surprise! Mega insurance company threatens to stop issuing policies

WAAAAHHH! NOT ENOUGH PROFITS NOW THAT WE CAN'T DENY COVERAGE TO PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY NEED IT!

Insurance giant UnitedHealth Group dealt a blow to the Affordable Care Act on Thursday when it warned that it may stop offering insurance plans to individuals through the public exchanges established by the reform law.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...-act/76040322/

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

big shock, when government interference in capital enterprise limits a companies profitability, the business limits it's options.....way to go Obama. if you like your insurance, you can't afford it.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanFew View Post
    big shock, when government interference in capital enterprise limits a companies profitability, the business limits it's options.....way to go Obama. if you like your insurance, you can't afford it.
    Guess we'll have to expand Medicare nationally.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Troll View Post
    Guess we'll have to expand Medicare nationally.
    which works oh so well.................no waste or want there, is there?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

which works oh so well.................no waste or want there, is there?
    I guess you'll have to resist.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I guess you'll have to resist.
    my grandparents would be proud if I did. would yours be proud of your submissiveness?

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

my grandparents would be proud if I did.
    Were they killed at Waco?

would yours be proud of your submissiveness?
    What "submissiveness" is that?

I'll understand if you can't explain.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Were they killed at Waco?
    while you seem to relish the thought of my grandparents being murdered by federal agents, i'm happy to report that they were not, in fact, even in waco. my grandmother did end up dying painfully of cancer because her doctors weren't paid enough by medicare to be proactive in her checkups....thanks for that.

What "submissiveness" is that?

the 'submissiveness' you show by constantly projecting your own fears and cowardice every time you make ad homs about people who would stand up for freedom against oppression and tyranny.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

while you seem to relish the thought of my grandparents being murdered by federal agents, i'm happy to report that they were not, in fact, even in waco. my grandmother did end up dying painfully of cancer because her doctors weren't paid enough by medicare to be proactive in her checkups....thanks for that.
    Awww, why didn't she pay for better care like a true American?

the 'submissiveness' you show by constantly projecting your own fears and cowardice every time you make ad homs about people who would stand up for freedom against oppression and tyranny.
    Poor widdle fweedom fighter, is being mocked hurting your fweedom-fighting feewings?

Am I a big, bad tywant?

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Awww, why didn't she pay for better care like a true American?
    because like most retired individuals, she had her SSI and Medicare insurance continually decreased. but i'm glad you find humor in the predicament she was forced to endure by liberals and government.

Poor widdle fweedom fighter, is being mocked hurting your fweedom-fighting feewings?

Am I a big, bad tywant?
    you're projecting some more, how cute.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

because like most retired individuals, she had her SSI and Medicare insurance continually decreased. but i'm glad you find humor in the predicament she was forced to endure by liberals and government.
    Most retired individuals SSI and Medicare insurance continually decrease?

Why didn't she break free of the shackles of liberal government programs and pay her own way, like a good conservative?

you're projecting some more, how cute.
    I am?