Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Missouri students and protesters show how ignorant they are...

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    then put that stick down.
    stick is in your stupid hand......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

The Dude (11-23-2015)

3. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    are you trying to agitate me?.......shame on you for inserting yourself into the story........
    Damo or Grind:
    Can we get some muscle here and have Desh removed from this thread; because she's injecting her racism in it?
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Damo or Grind:
    Can we get some muscle here and have Desh removed from this thread; because she's injecting her racism in it?
    Crybaby.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Leonthecat For This Post:

The Dude (11-23-2015)

6. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,353 Times in 5,599 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 801 Times in 749 Posts
    Blog Entries

this was not some major constitutional crisis you fucking divertabot.

the whole reason this was posted was to SMEAR the people fighting racism in this case

lie about it all you want

lying is about all you do
    No you fucking retard, that is not why I posted this thread. I posted it because the WHITE professors and the students VIOLATED the RIGHTS of the reporters. They do not have the right to prevent them from taking photos in a public place. PERIOD.

The fact that you want to pretend that you know why I started a post is comical at best. Even when it is pointed out to you over and over again you LIE about what this thread is about. Then you have the nerve to say others are lying? You are a piece of shit Desh. Plain and simple. You are a stooge of the left. You don't care about racism in this country nor do you care about the Constitution. All you care about is your POLITICAL PARTY.
    Quote from Cypress:
    "Scientists don't use "averages". Maybe armchair supertools on message boards ascribe some meaning to "averages" between two random data points. And maybe clueless amatuers "draw a straight line" through two random end data points to define a "trend". Experts don't.

They use mean annual and five year means in trend analysis. Don't tell me I have to explain the difference to you. "

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2016.2 For This Post:

The Dude (11-23-2015)

8. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...s-are-the-best!

Yep, racists attitudes and the people who thought they could express them openly with immunity got a shot in the arm in Missouri....and "conservative" clowns don't like it. So the best they can do latch onto some incidental BS between students involved and media wonks/press....as if that in and of itself negates the validity of the original protest and it's success.

TFB, my teabag/neocon/fibbertarian/oather/threeper/"conservative" friends. You lost this one publicly. Deal with it.
    1) No... the events do not cancel each other out. The violation of rights and the assault and battery of reporters does not alter what the original protests were about nor do those illegal actions negate the validity of the original protests. That is simply a left wing nut EXCUSE to try and spin away from the negative actions that occurred by the same group of people.

2) the public thinks these students and professors went too far. The media thinks they went too far. So how do you come to the conclusion that the public sided with idiots like yourself and Desh?
    Quote from Cypress:
    "Scientists don't use "averages". Maybe armchair supertools on message boards ascribe some meaning to "averages" between two random data points. And maybe clueless amatuers "draw a straight line" through two random end data points to define a "trend". Experts don't.

They use mean annual and five year means in trend analysis. Don't tell me I have to explain the difference to you. "

9. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2016.2 For This Awful Post:

The Dude (11-23-2015)

10. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

look at these right wing racist tards here to claim there is no such thing as racism

this is why your party is a piece of cheating lying trash that would elect the likes of a TV reality show asshole such as trump.

even you own voters hate your party members
    Hey LIAR... show us the post where someone said there is no such thing as racism...
    Quote from Cypress:

11. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

what are black people supposed to do about racism?

nothing?
    Same thing white people and every other race do about it when we're the target of racism.

12. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

he injected himself in the story.

he could get pictures from farther away huh.

you see cameras have these things called zoom lens'

he did not need toi agitate the subjects of his story huh.

why did he do that?

because hes a shitty journalist
    You are such a pathetic piece of shit. He HAS A RIGHT TO BE IN THE PUBLIC SPACE. HE HAS A RIGHT TO TAKE THE PHOTOS FROM WHERE HE WAS. WHY DO YOU INSIST HIS RIGHTS DO NOT MATTER?

Also... why is he being praised by the media for how he handled himself? Are you suggesting that it is ok to violate someone elses rights if you want?
    Quote from Cypress:

13. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

I only read the first 50 posts. I assume the rest is just more of the same.

desh and Zappa could not have showcased their stupidity with more clarity if they tried.....truly pathetic attempts to rationalize these students and administrators obvious
    disregard for the rights of others for no valid reason.
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NOVA For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-19-2015)

15. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    I only read the first 50 posts. I assume the rest is just more of the same.

desh and Zappa could not have showcased their stupidity with more clarity if they tried.....truly pathetic attempts to rationalize these students and administrators obvious
    disregard for the rights of others for no valid reason.
    ^Spot on.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

16. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...s-are-the-best!

Yep, racists attitudes and the people who thought they could express them openly with immunity got a shot in the arm in Missouri....and "conservative" clowns don't like it. So the best they can do latch onto some incidental BS between students involved and media wonks/press....as if that in and of itself negates the validity of the original protest and it's success.

TFB, my teabag/neocon/fibbertarian/oather/threeper/"conservative" friends. You lost this one publicly. Deal with it.

1) No... the events do not cancel each other out. The violation of rights and the assault and battery of reporters does not alter what the original protests were about nor do those illegal actions negate the validity of the original protests. That is simply a left wing nut EXCUSE to try and spin away from the negative actions that occurred by the same group of people.

Taichiliberal responds: Your babbling, Freak. First off, please site where a charge of assault & battery were filed. Secondly, since NUMEROUS stories were filed by VARIOUS MSM and alternate news services, the press was not denied. Am I saying that a bunch of college kids started acting foolish in this ONE recorded incident? Nope. But it does NOT reflect upon or change the facts that lead up to the withdrawal of the administrators. In effect, you're just throwing anything against the wall and hoping that it sticks. You fail as usual.
    2) the public thinks these students and professors went too far. The media thinks they went too far. So how do you come to the conclusion that the public sided with idiots like yourself and Desh?
    See my previous response. Once again, you embellish fact with your supposition, conjecture and opinion to insinuate/assert something else. You fail, as usual. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

17. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

See my previous response. Once again, you embellish fact with your supposition, conjecture and opinion to insinuate/assert something else. You fail, as usual. Carry on.
    While you ignore fact and make excuses for black racist rants, ....and 'the facts' of poop swastikas, etc., that led up to withdrawal of administrators is hardly believable and unproven. They just might be nothing but myths for all we know....

Don't carry on....just face facts for a change.
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

18. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I didn't say assault and battery charges were FILED. I said assault and battery OCCURRED. Which is evident in the video.

What facts did I 'embellish'??? Simply making a vague accusation doesn't hold water. Provide an example.
    Quote from Cypress:

19. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post

While you ignore fact and make excuses for black racist rants, ....and 'the facts' of poop swastikas, etc., that led up to withdrawal of administrators is hardly believable and unproven. They just might be nothing but myths for all we know....

Don't carry on....just face facts for a change.
    Once again, your willful ignorance and general stupidity surpasses itself, Nova. I and others have DOCUMENTED THE SWASTIKA incident, and I've supported no lies or made excuses, if you learned how to read you would know that. That you deny it is irrelevant, just like your opinion. Once again, you prove to be the dumbest "conservative" SOB on these boards, Nova. Not surprising.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

20. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak;1493968[QUOTE
    ]
    I didn't say assault and battery charges were FILED. I said assault and battery OCCURRED. Which is evident in the video.

What facts did I 'embellish'??? Simply making a vague accusation doesn't hold water. Provide an example.
    So your "opinion" means nothing, Freak....it never did. Who got beat up in the video, Freak? That constitutes "battery", you simp. And your post on this thread validate my claims via our exchange. Grow the fuck up, will ya?
    Last edited by Taichiliberal; 11-24-2015 at 05:04 PM.

George Orwell