Thread: Weed is Harmless, Right ?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 50 Times in 48 Posts

Default Weed is Harmless, Right ?

So the stoners keep telling us and legalizing it will make american better and allow everyone to stay stoned 24/7 HOW COOL IS THAT

This is Denver CBS mainstream Liberal News, this isnt a right wing blog railing against Weed Legalization. Recreational weed is legal in Colorado.

KEEP TELLING ME HOW SAFE IT IS and how it should legalized for widespread use and To SPREAD ITS USE and have more people STONED and Ill keep telling you, you are full of shit.

College Student Ate 6 Times Recommended Amount Of Pot Cookie Before Jumping To Death

DENVER (CBS4)- A college student who jumped to his death from a hotel balcony ate more than six times the recommended amount of a marijuana cookie.

The police report on Levi Pongi’s death states it was likely the first time the 19-year-old had ever used marijuana. That coupled with the amount he ate could have caused a kind of psychosis.

Pongi, a native of the Republic of Congo, jumped from the 4th floor of a motel balcony on March 11.

The coroner ruled marijuana intoxication as a significant contributing factor to his death.

Pongi ate six servings of a marijuana edible cookie manufactured by Sweet Grass Kitchen.

His friends were interviewed by police and said as far as they knew Pongi had never tried marijuana before the night he died.

“Right off the bat 15 percent of people can have a psychotic reaction and someone who has never used before is at an even greater risk,” said addiction expert Dr. Christian Thurstone.

Thurstone is an addiction expert with Denver Health and said unlike smoking marijuana which makes it’s way quickly to the brain. Ingesting it means it takes longer to impact the body and to feel a high.

“Using edibles it can be very easy to over consume a marijuana edible,” said Thurstone.

In this case Pongi’s friends said the dispensary clerk “advised they divide the cookie into six pieces and eat one piece at a time.”

They also said after 30 minutes “Levi said he didn’t feel anything and he ate the entire cookie immediately.”

Before the end of the night his friends said Pongi began to act strangely and paranoid and then began to destroy things in their hotel room.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/04/1...ping-to-death/

2. The Following User Groans At Yoda For This Awful Post:

The Dude (04-19-2014)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,105 Times in 3,823 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,543 Times in 3,270 Posts

Booze is responsible for thousands of deaths you retarded klamsman.
    Weed was made illegal by racist.
    Take your fucking pointy hat off
    You large government republican.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

My friend (with a wife and two babies) drank a bottle of Jack Daniels before he hung himself. To death. Idiot.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Booze is responsible for thousands of deaths you retarded klamsman.
    Weed was made illegal by racist.
    Take your fucking pointy hat off
    You large government republican.
    I didnt think you were an idiot dude and I viewed you as a reasonable guy I was obviously wrong.
    According to you if your against legalizing weed, your in the KKK and a racist who wears a pointy hat and is a large govt republican. Like I said I didnt think you were an idiot

6. The Following 2 Users Groan At Yoda For This Awful Post:

Rune (04-19-2014), The Dude (04-20-2014)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I expected the typical excuses for avoiding the truth.

8. The Following User Groans At Yoda For This Awful Post:

The Dude (04-19-2014)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's not the place of government to protect me from myself.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

10. The Following User Says Thank You to /MSG/ For This Post:

Rune (04-19-2014)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You think one example (of someone who was likely suicidal) means anything? What about the 9 year old girl run over by a drunk driver every 25 minutes in this country?

You really are a terminally stupid fuck.

http://www.rita.dot.gov/bts/sites/ri...ing/index.html
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

Default Re: Weed is Harmless, Right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    So the stoners keep telling us and legalizing it will make american better and allow everyone to stay stoned 24/7 HOW COOL IS THAT

This is Denver CBS mainstream Liberal News, this isnt a right wing blog railing against Weed Legalization. Recreational weed is legal in Colorado.

KEEP TELLING ME HOW SAFE IT IS and how it should legalized for widespread use and To SPREAD ITS USE and have more people STONED and Ill keep telling you, you are full of shit.

College Student Ate 6 Times Recommended Amount Of Pot Cookie Before Jumping To Death

DENVER (CBS4)- A college student who jumped to his death from a hotel balcony ate more than six times the recommended amount of a marijuana cookie.

The police report on Levi Pongi’s death states it was likely the first time the 19-year-old had ever used marijuana. That coupled with the amount he ate could have caused a kind of psychosis.

Pongi, a native of the Republic of Congo, jumped from the 4th floor of a motel balcony on March 11.

The coroner ruled marijuana intoxication as a significant contributing factor to his death.

Pongi ate six servings of a marijuana edible cookie manufactured by Sweet Grass Kitchen.

His friends were interviewed by police and said as far as they knew Pongi had never tried marijuana before the night he died.

“Right off the bat 15 percent of people can have a psychotic reaction and someone who has never used before is at an even greater risk,” said addiction expert Dr. Christian Thurstone.

Thurstone is an addiction expert with Denver Health and said unlike smoking marijuana which makes it’s way quickly to the brain. Ingesting it means it takes longer to impact the body and to feel a high.

“Using edibles it can be very easy to over consume a marijuana edible,” said Thurstone.

In this case Pongi’s friends said the dispensary clerk “advised they divide the cookie into six pieces and eat one piece at a time.”

They also said after 30 minutes “Levi said he didn’t feel anything and he ate the entire cookie immediately.”

Before the end of the night his friends said Pongi began to act strangely and paranoid and then began to destroy things in their hotel room.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/04/1...ping-to-death/
    You are full of shit. Who said it was harmless?

Kids kill themselves all the time after drinking.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Hey, dumbo - if you have 6x the recommended amount of cough syrup, there's going to be a problem.

No one ever said weed was "harmless". It shouldn't be outlawed, though. Potato chips aren't "harmless." Neither are M&M's. And, of course, booze.

At least pot DOES help people. If you haven't read about all of its medicinal benefits, you shouldn't be posting on the topic. And if you have, and still favor its prohibition, you're heartless.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

/MSG/ (04-19-2014), Rune (04-19-2014), The Dude (04-19-2014), ZappasGuitar (04-19-2014)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,105 Times in 3,823 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,543 Times in 3,270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I didnt think you were an idiot dude and I viewed you as a reasonable guy I was obviously wrong.
    According to you if your against legalizing weed, your in the KKK and a racist who wears a pointy hat and is a large govt republican. Like I said I didnt think you were an idiot
    Fuck you yoda
    I think you are a loser
    You hate somebody for being born rich, you have to much hate for this liberal
    Weed is as bad as coffee, billions are being lost due to racist centered laws of prohibition.
    You don't have to be a grand wizard to support the kkk agenda. Just a republican

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    You think one example (of someone who was likely suicidal) means anything? What about the 9 year old girl run over by a drunk driver every 25 minutes in this country?

You really are a terminally stupid fuck.

http://www.rita.dot.gov/bts/sites/ri...ing/index.html
    has anyone here claimed drunk driving was harmless?......

17. The Following User Groans At PostmodernProphet For This Awful Post:

The Dude (04-19-2014)

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Hey, dumbo - if you have 6x the recommended amount of cough syrup, there's going to be a problem.

No one ever said weed was "harmless". It shouldn't be outlawed, though. Potato chips aren't "harmless." Neither are M&M's. And, of course, booze.

At least pot DOES help people. If you haven't read about all of its medicinal benefits, you shouldn't be posting on the topic. And if you have, and still favor its prohibition, you're heartless.
    I wonder how many M&Ms you have to eat before you jump off a building......

19. The Following User Groans At PostmodernProphet For This Awful Post:

The Dude (04-19-2014)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    has anyone here claimed drunk driving was harmless?......
    Yes, Yoda.

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

i bet yoda drinks....

no one said it is harmless...in fact i've always said it is less harmful than alcohol. anything taken in excess is harmful. if people are allowed to drink, it makes no sense to make marijuana illegal. the argument i've never understood by anti pot nutters is....it is a gateway drug....ok....then legalize it, take away the gate. if you can buy it legally, guess what, you're not dealing with people who likely sell more than just marijuana.

and studies have shown marijuana is not a gateway drug...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018. 3 For This Post:

Rune (04-19-2014)

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    i bet yoda drinks....

no one said it is harmless...in fact i've always said it is less harmful than alcohol. anything taken in excess is harmful. if people are allowed to drink, it makes no sense to make marijuana illegal. the argument i've never understood by anti pot nutters is....it is a gateway drug....ok....then legalize it, take away the gate. if you can buy it legally, guess what, you're not dealing with people who likely sell more than just marijuana.

and studies have shown marijuana is not a gateway drug...
    A fine post Sir. Thank you.