Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Political ad, looks like a Presidental Campaign ad to me....

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    I never lied to anyone at the border. I answered all questions completely and truthfully.
    And yet you continued to hide your illegal activity, the act of which was a lie.
    Just goes to show how much you value that nonexistent integrity of yours.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 Times in 2,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 479 Times in 470 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are wrong. I presented myself at the border and answered all questions truthfully and completely. I hid nothing. My car was even directed to the inspection lane where a customs officer inspected my car and cleared us for passage. Not one lie. If you had any lie in any post of mine here, you would have presented it long ago. You know you have nothing...you know it is you who is the liar... and yet you continue this ridiculous tap dancing. Put up or shut up.

You, of course, will ignore the above and continue dancing, no doubt.

:lol:

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are wrong. I presented myself at the border and answered all questions truthfully and completely. I hid nothing. My car was even directed to the inspection lane where a customs officer inspected my car and cleared us for passage. Not one lie. If you had any lie in any post of mine here, you would have presented it long ago. You know you have nothing...you know it is you who is the liar... and yet you continue this ridiculous tap dancing. Put up or shut up.

You, of course, will ignore the above and continue dancing, no doubt.

But you knew it was illegal to import a gun into Mexico and you did it anyway; when you should have declared your possession of such, so you lied by omission.
    You have no integrity and you are a liar.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Truth Detector (04-12-2014)

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    But you knew it was illegal to import a gun into Mexico and you did it anyway; when you should have declared your possession of such, so you lied by omission.
    You have no integrity and you are a liar.
    "should have declared my possession of such?" says who? YOU?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"should have declared my possession of such?" says who? YOU?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
    The law says so; but thanks for finally admitting that you don't feel laws apply to you; because it just adds to the fact that you're just a gun smuggling liar, with no integrity.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

8. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

9. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

again... I am not denying, nor have I eve denied, that it was illegal for me to bring a weapon across the way I did. That's not a lie. People break the law all the time. You'd be a liar if you said you'd never driven your car 20 mph higher than the speed limit... to do so is a felony. Doing so makes you liable for felony charges but we both know you are innocent until proven guilty. When you - or anyone else - exceeds the speed limit by more than 20 mph, there is usually no pressing need to go that fast... we do because it is fun to drive fast. I did not bring a weapon into Mexico for any flippant reason. I decided to do something illegal because I was convinced that the authorities in a Mexican state that was in between point A and point B were incapable and unwilling to protect me, and were, in fact, working with criminal elements to steal from and kidnap and otherwise harm wealthy foreigners. My current neighbor in the state police here confirms that the police in Tamaulipas are corrupt and that the roads throughout that state are dangerous for foreigners to travel. I made a conscious decision to take extraordinary steps to protect my family in a place where the local authorities would not and could not do so. I'd do it again if I had to. The above is what I have always said. I have never lied about that event in any way.

10. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

again... I am not denying, nor have I eve denied, that it was illegal for me to bring a weapon across the way I did. That's not a lie. People break the law all the time. You'd be a liar if you said you'd never driven your car 20 mph higher than the speed limit... to do so is a felony. Doing so makes you liable for felony charges but we both know you are innocent until proven guilty. When you - or anyone else - exceeds the speed limit by more than 20 mph, there is usually no pressing need to go that fast... we do because it is fun to drive fast. I did not bring a weapon into Mexico for any flippant reason. I decided to do something illegal because I was convinced that the authorities in a Mexican state that was in between point A and point B were incapable and unwilling to protect me, and were, in fact, working with criminal elements to steal from and kidnap and otherwise harm wealthy foreigners. My current neighbor in the state police here confirms that the police in Tamaulipas are corrupt and that the roads throughout that state are dangerous for foreigners to travel. I made a conscious decision to take extraordinary steps to protect my family in a place where the local authorities would not and could not do so. I'd do it again if I had to. The above is what I have always said. I have never lied about that event in any way.
    It was lie for you not to declare your firearm, prior to entering Mexico, and now you've finally acknowledged that you knew you were committing a crime, so there goes your integrity.

Using your "opinion", anyone in the US should be able to ignore any law that they FEEL they have a reason for doing so.
    For example: There is a stop light, on my way back home, that literally sits in the middle of no where and the only reason it's there, is because it's at an intersection of two roads that sometimes have a lot of traffic; but only at certain times of the day.
    Using your logic; I should have the RIGHT to ignore this stop light; because stopping at it, in the middle of the night, could place me at risk from possible criminals.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

12. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I was not required to "declare" anything. I drove up to the border. The Mexican officials asked my a raft of questions or their choosing - not mine - and I answered all questions truthfully and completely. They asked me to present my car for inspection and I did so. The only questions they ever asked me about the content of my car was whether I had current veterinarian paperwork for my dogs, which I did and showed them. They never said anything remotely similar to "do you have anything else in your car we would be interested in? Do you have any firearms in your car? Do you have anything else you should tell us that you think we'd like to know.... nothing" EVERYTHING they asked me I answered honestly and completely and, if they had asked me if I had had a firearm, I certainly would have told them yes and explained to them my rationale for having it. I never claimed it was my RIGHT to break the laws of Mexico. I chose to do so because the state where I was entering did not enforce their own laws and their law enforcement was demonstrably corrupt. You can chose to run that red light in the middle of nowhere if you want... it's not my concern any more than my taking steps to protect my family is any concern of yours. See how that works?***

*** unless you are a geek without a life who must live vicariously through the more glamorous lives of others whom you envy..... then, I'm sure you'll keep up this pathetic act of yours where you follow me around the internet and stare longingly at photos of my life. You really are pretty sad.

13. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

1 - I was not required to "declare" anything. I drove up to the border. The Mexican officials asked my a raft of questions or their choosing - not mine - and I answered all questions truthfully and completely. They asked me to present my car for inspection and I did so. The only questions they ever asked me about the content of my car was whether I had current veterinarian paperwork for my dogs, which I did and showed them. They never said anything remotely similar to "do you have anything else in your car we would be interested in? Do you have any firearms in your car? Do you have anything else you should tell us that you think we'd like to know.... nothing" EVERYTHING they asked me I answered honestly and completely and, if they had asked me if I had had a firearm, I certainly would have told them yes and explained to them my rationale for having it. I never claimed it was my RIGHT to break the laws of Mexico. I chose to do so because the state where I was entering did not enforce their own laws and their law enforcement was demonstrably corrupt. You can chose to run that red light in the middle of nowhere if you want... it's not my concern any more than my taking steps to protect my family is any concern of yours. See how that works?***

*** unless you are a geek without a life who must live vicariously through the more glamorous lives of others whom you envy..... then, I'm sure you'll keep up this pathetic act of yours where you follow me around the internet and stare longingly at photos of my life. You really are pretty sad.
    1 - There goes your claim of integrity.
    : the quality of being honest and fair

The rest of your diatribe is nothing more then a verbose and long winded attempt by you attempting to JUSTIFY your lying criminal behavior.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

15. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's a fact. Nobody at the Mexican border asked me anything about declaring anything. Not once. They required no declarations of any kind.

16. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's a fact. Nobody at the Mexican border asked me anything about declaring anything. Not once. They required no declarations of any kind.
    This is just another attempt, by you, to justify your lack of integrity and criminal behavior.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

18. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    This is just another attempt, by you, to justify your lack of integrity and criminal behavior.
    no lack of integrity at all. No lies. I was totally up front with the Mexican border control. I answered all their questions and they inspected my car. You got nothin' and you never have had.

19. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

no lack of integrity at all. No lies. I was totally up front with the Mexican border control. I answered all their questions and they inspected my car. You got nothin' and you never have had.
    Your post is nothing more then yet another example of you lying and then lying about the lying.
    You're a criminal and have no integrity.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

21. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

::yawn::

are you about done with this silliness?