Thread: For My Boy Zappas

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Default For My Boy Zappas

Zappa, you are my man 100 Grand. I post this in your honor sir.

""They will probably come back with their usual insults against me and no proof their 'free market' is anything but a cash cow for the rich.""

The free market and capitalism have done more than any other economic system to create growth and bring people around the world out of poverty.

While you like to post what Tom Hartman has to say I notice you don't like to answer questions much. Such as the one below which I asked you earlier in the thread.

""Crash, what was happening to the U.S. economically in the '70's? What would have happened, in your opinion, had we stayed on that same path?""

I also noticed you didn't answer my comment in a different thread where I asked if you found any irony in saying Republicans won't know who they are for until Sheldon Andersen tells them yet the you and the Democrats have already coroneted Hillary Clinton as your party's representative. You say you are a progressive and think Hillary is too moderate yet you are ok with her already being the choice this far out?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (04-06-2014)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yet you didn't reply when Space Monkey explained (at your request) how Bush destroyed the economy.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    Well, Space Monkey is a douche...
    Why, because you suck as a wolf?
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Cancel 2018. 3 (04-11-2014), USFREEDOM911 (04-06-2014)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,664 Times in 7,361 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post

""They will probably come back with their usual insults against me and no proof their 'free market' is anything but a cash cow for the rich.""

The free market and capitalism have done more than any other economic system to create growth and bring people around the world out of poverty.

While you like to post what Tom Hartman has to say I notice you don't like to answer questions much. Such as the one below which I asked you earlier in the thread.

""Crash, what was happening to the U.S. economically in the '70's? What would have happened, in your opinion, had we stayed on that same path?""

I also noticed you didn't answer my comment in a different thread where I asked if you found any irony in saying Republicans won't know who they are for until Sheldon Andersen tells them yet the you and the Democrats have already coroneted Hillary Clinton as your party's representative. You say you are a progressive and think Hillary is too moderate yet you are ok with her already being the choice this far out?
    I'm a bit confused.

The thread title says it's for me, but the question you quoted was a question addressed to Crash, and you attribute some comment about Republicans and Sheldon Adelson to me I never made.

What's up with that?
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    I'm a bit confused.

The thread title says it's for me, but the question you quoted was a question addressed to Crash, and you attribute some comment about Republicans and Sheldon Adelson to me I never made.

What's up with that?
    Drunk posting.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

Cancel 2016.11 (04-06-2014)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,664 Times in 7,361 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Drunk posting.

SMH!!

Of course!!

Cawacko posting late on a Saturday night...gotta be a drunk post.
    What kind of country have we become?

One in which federal prosecutors can take “evidence” before a “grand jury,”

and that grand jury can “vote to indict” a former president for 91 alleged “crimes”?

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Drunk posting.
    You beat me to it! You only have to look at the time of his post. And whenever Cawacko uses "Sir" or "my boy" he's totally shitfaced!
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,891 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 306 Times in 291 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post

Really cawacko: "I notice you don't like to answer questions much."

WOW! Incredible! You must have thought I wouldn't be back, huh?

This from the guy who still can't or won't reconcile his unemployment compensation with his resistance to an extension of unemployment compensation. And won't ever answer a single damn question I ever ask him, or if he answers it, his answer is completely unrelated to the question or he says he doesn't understand the question or he simply ignores the question completely. And yet he takes exception to another's lack of answers to his questions.

What chutzpah! You certainly won't get the mensch of the year award from me for this bit of projection, cawacko. Not on your life.
    In Solidarity with Darla, women and rape victims all over the world I too am changing my signature!

" 'I wonder if you were aware that she was not a virgin? There was this narrative that she was an innocent 13 yo when in actual fact she was anything but...this puts a fresh perspective on events[,]' TOM PRENDERGAST about a 13 yo rape victim. The 'events' being, she was drugged, then raped vaginally, orally and anally by a 43 yo man."

How do you like them apples, tommy?

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,119 Times in 1,992 Posts

cawacko doesn't drunk post, but when he does, he APP drunk posts

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans