Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do Dumb Liberals Still Blame Bush for the Economy?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Default Why do Dumb Liberals Still Blame Bush for the Economy?

Obama could be president for 50 years and dumb liberals like Rune would still blame Bush for everything negative in the country. It is the most ridiculous notion and smacks of partisan desperation. President's do not have that much control over our economy. Their policies can definitely have an effect the country, however, to constantly blame a president, who really did little to effect the economy, is such poor form it borders on insanity.

One could even argue it is racist. As if our black president has no ability to effect the economy.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 90 Posts

Because Bush is still the one who took a three trillion doller surpluse and stuck it in his pocket and then proceded to bankrupt the U.S. economy with his illegal and unnesissary wars.
    But why Obama has done nothing to reverse what Bush did I am just as puzzled.
    Peace Love and Light Wanderingbear

http://www.hippieland.net

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wanderingbear For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-13-2014), Rune (03-13-2014)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,777 Times in 27,251 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

your party did this for the second time in one lifetime.

YOUR right wing ideas failed.

then you filibustered your own written and sponsored bills if he said he would sign them.

Then you tried to crash the economy again by holding back the debt ceiling.

Your party not only crashed the economy and lied us into a decade long war but you also did EVERYTHING you could to keep us from recovering for your partys political gain.

Your party is run by sociopaths.

your either an idiot or a sociopath too

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingbear View Post
    Because Bush is still the one who took a three trillion doller surpluse and stuck it in his pocket and then proceded to bankrupt the U.S. economy with his illegal and unnesissary wars.
    But why Obama has done nothing to reverse what Bush did I am just as puzzled.
    A three trillion dollar surplus? Where do you get this unadulterated crap? Stuck it in his pocket? The US economy is bankrupt? When did this happen? Illegal wars?

All of the above are outright fabrications. And you dunces wonder why people coined "low information voter"?

I'm still waiting for one coherent Liberal to show me a Bush policy that led to the mortgage ponzi scheme collapse. unfortunately it will not be forthcoming because (1) there isn't one; and (2) Liberals believe that one can just make stupid crap up and tht makes it so.

Why hasn't Obama fixed anything? That's a simple answer;residents and politicians can't and don't fix economies; they can only make it worse by tinkering with them.

Another low information voting simpleton who fell for the "hope and change meme.".
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    your party did this for the second time in one lifetime.

YOUR right wing ideas failed.

then you filibustered your own written and sponsored bills if he said he would sign them.

Then you tried to crash the economy again by holding back the debt ceiling.

Your party not only crashed the economy and lied us into a decade long war but you also did EVERYTHING you could to keep us from recovering for your partys political gain.

Your party is run by sociopaths.

your either an idiot or a sociopath too
    This is your brain on moron; dont do moron.

Not one Republican policy can be tied to the mortgage collapse. I challenge you and any empty headed leftist dunce to find one.

But you will find Democratic fingerprints all over this disaster. I can re-post them for you if you would like to see them because, apparently, morons like you didnt get it the first one hundred times.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 1,806 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 431 Times in 393 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I'm still waiting for one coherent Liberal to show me a Bush policy that led to the mortgage ponzi scheme collapse. unfortunately it will not be forthcoming because (1) there isn't one; and (2) Liberals believe that one can just make stupid crap up and tht makes it so.
    Bingo!

And the Ponzi scheme remains alive and well. Instead of piling the toxic assets amongst financial institutions, Obama decided to load the US Treasury up with them. Another time bomb waiting to go off again, this time it will further explode the deficit, which liberals will naturally attribute to the GOP President elected in 2016.

Much as they like to pin the 2009 stimulus package onto George Bush's budget.
    RaiderNation <==== Likes getting mounted by randy mules lubed up by Voted4Reagan

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Taft2016 For This Post:

Truth Detector (03-13-2014)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,936 Times in 21,683 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,703 Times in 5,204 Posts
    Blog Entries

I no longer Blame Bush for the current economy, I credit President Obama for the continually improving economy.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

10. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

Boris The Animal (03-13-2014)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-13-2014), zappasguitar (03-14-2014)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

We were fiscally irresponsible as a nation for 8 years. 2 costly wars, "deficit spending doesn't matter," signing pork-laden energy & transporation bills, abandoning the balanced budget efforts of the '90's, as well as efforts to streamline bureaucracy.

For 8 years, fiscal discipline didn't matter.

It's hard to recover from that, and may end up being impossible. I said quite a bit in those days that we'll probably be able to trace our eventual decline as a superpower to the day Bush got elected.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,936 Times in 21,683 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,703 Times in 5,204 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    We were fiscally irresponsible as a nation for 8 years. 2 costly wars, "deficit spending doesn't matter," signing pork-laden energy & transporation bills, abandoning the balanced budget efforts of the '90's, as well as efforts to streamline bureaucracy.

It's hard to recover from that, and may end up being impossible. I said quite a bit in those days that we'll probably be able to trace our eventual decline as a superpower to the day Bush got elected.
    He was not elected. Not popularly at least.

Deficit spending did not matter until a democrat got in office and had to do so to turn the economy around.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I no longer Blame Bush for the current economy, I credit President Obama for the continually improving economy.
    LMAO

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

how do you figure that when the republican controlled congress is responsible for the american purse strings?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post

History is obviously not your forte' or you wouldn't make such incredibly stupid comments.

I'm amused by the insinuation that Government was ever fiscally responsible or that it hadn't fought previous wars under similar auspices. But no one could ever acuse a Liberal of honesty or knowing their facts.

Erosion of the Republic will occur, but not from outside, but rather from within when low information dunces become voters and think they are entitled to the wealth of others hard work and have dishonest politicians willing to capitalize on dishonest Marxist class envy agendas to get and stay elected.
    Last edited by Truth Detector; 03-13-2014 at 09:28 AM.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He was not elected. Not popularly at least.
    Another lie Counselor; of course Bush was properly elected. But alas, since when does a dishonest Liberal dune like you ever show concern for the truth or facts?

Deficit spending did not matter until a democrat got in office and had to do so to turn the economy around.
    Another lie Counselor; deficits always mattered. But unlike low information dishonest fools like you, many like me also know that wars have NEVER been fought with surpluses or within a budget. That's just moronic stuoidity on your and Liberals part because of their dishonest agenda.

And another lie Counselor; no nation ever SPENT their way out of a recession with PRINTED money. A shame that it isn't that easy; but the claim that spending trillions we don't have as a panacea for sound economic policies is a lie as evidenced by nations like Venezuela that have tried it.

The US taxpayer is now straddled with an additional $6 trillion in debt and that is only Obamas first five years. We still have three more to go and the economic malaise we are currently wallowing in is a testimony to the stupidity of Keynsian economics.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

So Rune has no clue what he is talking about. Thank you.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 Times in 2,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 479 Times in 470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    how do you figure that when the republican controlled congress is responsible for the american purse strings?
    can the republican controlled congress spend - or withhold - a penny without the president's signature?

similarly.... the right wants to talk about the mortgage crisis not being caused by Bush policies.... sure it was... it was his policy to never veto ANY-fucking-thing. If he signed it, he owned it.