Thread: Conservatives Outraged!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    yeah Nova.... cuz we all know that the "whipping post" is just a fictional creation of Hollywood and the Allman Brothers.
    My family came from Delaware and until I was in my 20's or so there was a whipping post in the town hall 's front yard. My dad recalled seeing it used. Point being they were not unique to the south.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

yeah Nova.... cuz we all know that the "whipping post" is just a fictional creation of Hollywood and the Allman Brothers.
    My family came from Delaware and until I was in my 20's or so there was a whipping post in the town hall 's front yard. My dad recalled seeing it used. Point being they were not unique to the south.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

do you really think that Sally Hemmings WANTED to fuck Tom Jefferson?
    Heres an interesting semi-bio of Sally.....http://tinyurl.com/q7mpbhg

and footnotes from Jefferson's letters and other sources were used to gather these facts, or claims, whatever your biases demand.

If even partially true, this would seem to conflict, at least a little, with the movie we were discussing....That won't go over big with narrow-minded preconceived notions
    on either side of the fence.....
    Last edited by NOVA; 03-11-2014 at 11:22 AM.
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 Times in 2,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 479 Times in 470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    the big difference being, of course, that when WHITE folks in Delaware got whipped at the post, when they cut them down, they were NOT the property of some other white guy. See the ever so subtle north-south difference there?

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post

Odd mm didn't apologize to me for that lie that somehow I said that the "whipping post" is just a fictional creation of Hollywood .....that boy just can't man up and admit
    EVER making a mistake or telling a lie....but then, thats quite typical of ALL liberals on this board....
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post

and footnotes from Jefferson's letters and other sources were used to gather these facts, or claims, whatever your biases demand.

If even partially true, this would seem to conflict, at least a little, with the movie we were discussing....That won't go over big with narrow-minded preconceived notions
    Oh yes massa... I'm sure that those darkies on Ol' Tom's plantation was happy and contented and GLAD to the the property of such a wise and kind gentleman. Sho 'nuff

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Does anybody know what his link shows? I am sure that this is another one of those "fresh perspectives on events" that is going over my head? How does this show that a man who literally owns a woman could have anything remotely like "consensual" sex with her? Is it because she was "good looking"? "Light skinned"?

Does anybody know? Can someone help me?
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-14-2014)

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What Hollywood needs to do in order to be "fair" to the "other side" of the slavery "debate" is release a film where all the male slaves are knee-deep in watermelon and song and can't believe their good luck! while the women walk around all long-haired and fine and really appreciative of the opportunity to fuck all their white masters. You could cut from a man dancing around a cotton field with a "man I can't believe my good luck" grin on his face to a woman leaping out of her master's bed, putting flowers in her hair, and thanking him for a great fuck!
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (03-15-2014), maineman (03-11-2014), Phantasmal (03-14-2014), ZappasGuitar (03-11-2014)

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Odd mm didn't apologize to me for that lie that somehow I said that the "whipping post" is just a fictional creation of Hollywood .....that boy just can't man up and admit
    EVER making a mistake or telling a lie....but then, thats quite typical of ALL liberals on this board....
    odd... maybe I totally misread you. I thought you said,
    It seems to be just like every movie ever produced as far as portraying real life.....
    and, when you said that, I inferred that you were suggesting that the movie was NOT accurate as far as portraying real life. Is it your contention, instead, that every movie ever produced is ACCURATE when it comes to portraying real life? If so, I can imagine that the Wizard of Oz must have given you some serious nightmares. Did you ever wonder why there were no flying monkeys at the zoo?

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They're actually debating slavery folks!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

Rune (03-15-2014)

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    What Hollywood needs to do in order to be "fair" to the "other side" of the slavery "debate" is release a film where all the male slaves are knee-deep in watermelon and song and can't believe their good luck! while the women walk around all long-haired and fine and really appreciative of the opportunity to fuck all their white masters. You could cut from a man dancing around a cotton field with a "man I can't believe my good luck" grin on his face to a woman leaping out of her master's bed, putting flowers in her hair, and thanking him for a great fuck!
    bingo sistah!

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Does anybody know what his link shows? I am sure that this is another one of those "fresh perspectives on events" that is going over my head? How does this show that a man who literally owns a woman could have anything remotely like "consensual" sex with her? Is it because she was "good looking"? "Light skinned"?

Does anybody know? Can someone help me?

Can anyone help you?...I guess not....Its not something we'll ever know is it....and to you its not even conceivable to start with.....

But, while in France, she could have just stayed there and be a free person and not return to Va., ....she did elect to return.....maybe she figured it was better to be a
    slave in Va. than a free person in France.....lol...

.....the questions you pose can never be answered with total accuracy, all you can do is have an open mind to all possibilities...no matter how improbable....it was a different time
    and not really within us to put ourselves in their shoes...

I find it impossible to imagine living in 1930's Germany or 1906's California let alone 1860's Virgina or France...

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh yes massa... I'm sure that those darkies on Ol' Tom's plantation was happy and contented and GLAD to the the property of such a wise and kind gentleman. Sho 'nuff

wow, your mocking black people like that shows some talent....maybe you can be a part in the next movie...

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

odd... maybe I totally misread you. I thought you said, and, when you said that, I inferred that you were suggesting that the movie was NOT accurate as far as portraying real life. Is it your contention, instead, that every movie ever produced is ACCURATE when it comes to portraying real life? If so, I can imagine that the Wizard of Oz must have given you some serious nightmares. Did you ever wonder why there were no flying monkeys at the zoo?
    "as far as portraying real life"....did that line give you trouble ?....
    You know, real life....as opposed to......say, car chases in 007 movies, or shoot 'em ups in thriller movies.....

And oddly enough, I haven't ever wondered about flying monkeys anywhere, in the zoo, in the wild, or even in outer space....seems you did though.

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What makes you think there is another side even close to your comic rant....? Such an imagination of this fictional 'other side'.....

"man I can't believe my good luck" grin on his face to a woman leaping out of her master's bed, putting flowers in her hair, and thanking him for a great fuck!".....

When I said "its not really within us to put ourselves in their shoes..."....seems I was mistaken in your case.