Members banned from this thread: The Dude

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~Cancer Cure using Cannabis~

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Post the trials and the types of cancer that it has been show to "treat" and by treat, I mean go into remission or reduce the tumor burden. And I would like to see a randomized controlled double blind study if you please. No observational bullshit.

I will wait
    You screamed "It can't cure cancer!" right away but didn't offer any information. I'm not sure why you are demanding information from others at this point.
    "Democrats will make you go broke on welfare but Republicans will make you go broke on warfare"~Papa

"Once you submit to a political party you start justifying the terrible parts of that party to win"~Me

"Anyone certain, is mistaken."~Best Political Quote Ever

"People who don't understand the necessity for guns, don't follow the Constitution. People who don't understand the necessity to regulate gun ownership, do not follow the Constitution."~Me

2. The Following 2 Users Groan At Anti-Party For This Awful Post:

Space Monkey (03-05-2014), The Dude (03-05-2014)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Seriously an animal trial? While it may be a start, animal trials do not conclusive evidence make.

You can do better
    So you came in screaming about the topic but later show you know nothing about the topic. Typical..You try to correct your mouth later and say it was the wording.

Here you attack animal trials....LOL....................Nothing says stupid like someone talking about something new that says "animal trials don't prove anything"
    Surely you know that almost everything questionable is trialed by animals first lol............(these small brains...)
    "Democrats will make you go broke on welfare but Republicans will make you go broke on warfare"~Papa

"Once you submit to a political party you start justifying the terrible parts of that party to win"~Me

"People who don't understand the necessity for guns, don't follow the Constitution. People who don't understand the necessity to regulate gun ownership, do not follow the Constitution."~Me

4. The Following User Groans At Anti-Party For This Awful Post:

The Dude (03-05-2014)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

But that isn't the same as treating cancer. Wouldn't you agree? That is treating the side effects of cancer treatment. Two different things wouldn't you agree?

It may help reduce some side effects of chemo, but even that is debatable.
    It is not debatable at all, as to whether it reduces nausea or increases one's appetite.

Just pointing out your glaring error.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Space Monkey For This Post:

The Dude (03-05-2014)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

You are certainly moving the goalposts. You said in #6 there was "ZERO evidence" (your emphasis). There is a lot of space between "ZERO evidence" and "conclusive evidence," which you shifted too after being proven wrong.

Nobody is going to give a placebo to a cancer patient based on a hunch. Maybe some whackjob like you might try it, but it would be unethical and too expensive without some relatively strong evidence and repeated studies providing support. Even animal trials, which are far from worthless (another bold claim you will run away from), should not be done capriciously.

Again, there IS evidence but more study is needed. My original statement is 100% accurate and I don't need to backpedal or move the goalposts. You are just a whiny anti-intellectual nitwit who makes bold claims that can't be supported and then tries to weasel out of them.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Tell ya what boys. Next time someone gets diagnosed with Stage 3 colon cancer, tell em to set aside the cyclophosphamide and just blaze a doobie, that will cure that cancer right up quick.

idiots

9. The Following User Groans At canceled.2021.2 For This Awful Post:

The Dude (03-06-2014)

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

Default Re: ~Cancer Cure using Cannabis~

Tell ya what boys. Next time someone gets diagnosed with Stage 3 colon cancer, tell em to set aside the cyclophosphamide and just blaze a doobie, that will cure that cancer right up quick.

idiots
    Run and hide behind your stupid strawman arguments chickenshit. I said nothing to suggest that would be a wise choice and clearly noted that such claims were for conspiratards. You are a loser and blind to reality due to your ideological biases.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Timshel For This Post:

The Dude (03-06-2014)

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Space Monkey (03-05-2014)

14. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And hasa, sometimes happiness and misery are rewards and punishments as the middle managers of the world system blindly enforce rules and standards that are in fact arbitrary and unnecessary. We could all quite easily say no the system, and love each other instead of the reptilian overlord assjackers.
    Last edited by Hermes Thoth; 03-05-2014 at 05:53 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Space Monkey (03-05-2014)

16. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    pot makes people think

some don't want people to think.
    This comment certainly helps explain your mental disorder.

17. The Following User Groans At Granule For This Awful Post:

The Dude (03-10-2014)

18. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 50 Times in 48 Posts

There has been some talk and studies about Cannabis COMPOUNDS shrinking some tumors but as of yet they havent found them to kill the cancerous cells. Sorry Stoners, even if it does kill cancer, its not by smoking it. Its oils from the plant not the smoke.

Legalizing weed for recreational cancer killing is just as absurd as legalizing it for anything but pain killing prescription use.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

The Dude (03-19-2014)

20. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Finally some information.......but it wasn't found by the bone heads on this forum. It was on CNN last night.

It seems like the only CONSPIRACY THEORISTS here are the people stating, "It can not cure cancer!" since it is currently being evaluated and the results are currently inconclusive. Clearly, they are still inconclusive on it's treatment of helping with seizures also. And it seems almost no one is given the "ok" to test cannabis in their labs by the NIDA. (Oh the irony; The left wants it legalized, the right doesn't, yet big government stands in the way of lab testing...)

http://sciencenordic.com/cannabis-ca...ls-and-curb-ms

The link above states, "Cannabis has been proven to have a beneficial effect on pain, nausea and neurological disorders. The active substances of the cannabis plant can even kill cancer cells, research shows." and "”The cannabinoids in cannabis prevent cancer cells from spreading, and they contribute to cancer cell death because they hit some receptors that are generally up-regulated in cancer cells,” says Professor Marja Jäättelä, who heads the Cell Death and Metabolism Research Unit at the Danish Cancer Society."

What we have here is people trained the majority of their life to think something is ONLY BAD and can't imagine their way of thinking being wrong. This is called Conservative thinking, not free thinking. I don't care if we legalize it to smoke it or not. But to ignore it's other uses and possible future uses is just plain ignorance..

21. The Following User Groans At Anti-Party For This Awful Post:

The Dude (03-10-2014)

22. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 50 Times in 48 Posts

Again not the smoke, what they are saying anti is that they can make MEDICINE out of Cannabis like they do other illicit drugs. Smoking it does not cure cancer.

23. The Following User Groans At Yoda For This Awful Post:

The Dude (03-19-2014)

24. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Again not the smoke, what they are saying anti is that they can make MEDICINE out of Cannabis like they do other illicit drugs. Smoking it does not cure cancer.
    Right, any medicine made from cannabis uses the CBD, not the THC. I don't smoke it, this post isn't some pot-head looking for a lie to repeat to legalize it.
    This post is made by an open minded citizen that wants information. I CERTAINLY want the Government to step off and let labs test cannabis for anything it can be used for. I also think we need to start making products out of it again like the Hemp Plastic car that ran on Cannabis. DuPont plastic was a lobbyist who got family into office and since Hemp was making better plastic, the DuPont family member lead the fight to ban the plant. After Hemp was banned, DuPont made a fortune. Same thing is happening today with energy. Lobbyists are paying government to keep change from happening because some people might lose jobs if something better is created....I tend to stand by innovation and the creations that better the planet and the people, not Lobbyists.

25. The Following User Groans At Anti-Party For This Awful Post:

The Dude (03-10-2014)

26. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    yes it does.