Members banned from this thread: ZappasGuitar, The Dude, Phantasmal and Rune

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Left wing Class War gaining traction...

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Default Left wing Class War gaining traction...

Good old Calif. Bay Area....Mecca of liberal
    thought....

Vandals have targeted one of the Bay Area’s wealthiest communities and their handiwork has gotten the attention of the FBI.

Last Sunday, multi-million dollar homes in Atherton had offensive graffiti sprayed on them. The graffiti was found on walls, fences and even a car.

Many of the messages said “F*** the 1%,” a reference to the income inequality between the top one percent of Americans and the rest of the population.
    http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...therton-homes/
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Left wing Class War gaining traction...

Well they were asking for it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-27-2014)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Well they were asking for it

The top quintile of taxpayers pay 93% of the total income tax......

It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 Times in 2,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 479 Times in 470 Posts
    Blog Entries

How much of the pre-tax income do they earn?

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    How much of the pre-tax income do they earn?
    Is there a law limiting how much you can earn....?.....do you want a law limiting what you can earn ?

Is being successful against the law ?

Any sane person would answer, NO, NO and NO.....so whats your point...

The bottom 80% of taxpayers pay a grand total of 7% of the tax collected by income taxes....is that your idea of fair ?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NOVA For This Post:

The Dude (02-27-2014)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,201 Times in 870 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 327 Times in 263 Posts

Its funny, when der leader and his stormtroopers had control of the house and senate, how come raising the minimum wage was not even mentioned when they could have passed it with no problem at all. Now that the plague of Obamacare has been forced upon us all, they are immediately trying to find something else to run on, and raising the minimum wage seems to be the ticket for them

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 550 Posts

The people that didn't educate themselves on the great depression will all be surprised at what is happening today and MORE IMPORTANTLY, in the future.

MILLIONS of people had a reason to do this crime. The 99% more to be specific. I can't tell you how I know this because........................................... .....................................I already did in the past and the dumb will be dumb and you have what is coming to you. I don't wish violence on you, I wish you would be more Christian and even if you aren't I wish you would just pay your team that helps you get that wage their worth.

If you can't get past that............YOU HAVE A LOT MORE TO COME.
    "Democrats will make you go broke on welfare but Republicans will make you go broke on warfare"~Papa

"Once you submit to a political party you start justifying the terrible parts of that party to win"~Me

"Anyone certain, is mistaken."~Best Political Quote Ever

"People who don't understand the necessity for guns, don't follow the Constitution. People who don't understand the necessity to regulate gun ownership, do not follow the Constitution."~Me

10. The Following User Groans At Anti-Party For This Awful Post:

The Dude (02-27-2014)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StormX View Post

Its funny, when der leader and his stormtroopers had control of the house and senate, how come raising the minimum wage was not even mentioned when they could have passed it with no problem at all. Now that the plague of Obamacare has been forced upon us all, they are immediately trying to find something else to run on, and raising the minimum wage seems to be the ticket for them
    Is that ebonics?

First off, what does pay in-equality have to do with minimum wage? Explain that one to me small brain. Discussion of the 1% has little to do with minimum wage workers........you know that (R)ight?
    "Democrats will make you go broke on welfare but Republicans will make you go broke on warfare"~Papa

"Once you submit to a political party you start justifying the terrible parts of that party to win"~Me

"People who don't understand the necessity for guns, don't follow the Constitution. People who don't understand the necessity to regulate gun ownership, do not follow the Constitution."~Me

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post

If there were no tax loopholes, tax havens or INFORMATION TO THE PUBLIC this may be true. But we all know that the richest pay the least in taxation (or can). Corporations that earn Billions pay NO TAXES while a family like mine does. The small brains are catching up....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...taxes/2480281/

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti-Party For This Post:

ZappasGuitar (02-27-2014)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Party View Post
    If there were no tax loopholes, tax havens or INFORMATION TO THE PUBLIC this may be true. But we all know that the richest pay the least in taxation (or can). Corporations that earn Billions pay NO TAXES while a family like mine does. The small brains are catching up....

Note, your "quintile" is the bottom quintile...

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Nice rhetoric but nothing you say here refutes his claim which was about individual tax payers, not corporations.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-27-2014)

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 Times in 2,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 479 Times in 470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Is there a law limiting how much you can earn....?.....do you want a law limiting what you can earn ?

Is being successful against the law ?

Any sane person would answer, NO, NO and NO.....so whats your point...

The bottom 80% of taxpayers pay a grand total of 7% of the tax collected by income taxes....is that your idea of fair ?
    you whined about how much tax they paid... I merely asked what percent of the pre-tax income they earned. Got an answer, or just more whining?

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 7 Posts

Prove it.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 50 Times in 48 Posts

Typical conservative protect the rich at all costs tripe.

Some facts, 6 individuals, 6 human beings have more than from the bottom to 44% of all americans, they are the largest single employer in the USA and they have many who "WORK" for them that must be on foodstamps and other govt asst to survive. THE 6 WALTONS.
    That is income inequality, greedy shitbags that refuse to pay a decent wage while they own almost half the country.

The top 20% pay 90% of the taxs because they have 90% of all the money, you cant pay federal tax when you work and qualify for food stamps.

WHo gave employers the right to BELIEVE that americans should work for them for a wage that assures they cant afford housing and are homeless. Screw that and Screw them. This war just started and I hope it continues. Oh and btw I pay federal taxs yearly and a good sum.
    I am not on the govt dole except for SS and Medicare which I was FORCED with no choice to pay into my entire working life.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,334 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

The people that didn't educate themselves on the great depression will all be surprised at what is happening today and MORE IMPORTANTLY, in the future.

MILLIONS of people had a reason to do this crime. The 99% more to be specific. I can't tell you how I know this because........................................... .....................................I already did in the past and the dumb will be dumb and you have what is coming to you. I don't wish violence on you, I wish you would be more Christian and even if you aren't I wish you would just pay your team that helps you get that wage their worth.

If you can't get past that............YOU HAVE A LOT MORE TO COME.
    LMAO; there can't be any question that you're a pathetic dunce with posts like this.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

StormX (02-27-2014)