Thread: Leftist & RINOs vs The Tea Party

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    They really don't exist. That is why we are losing the country.

The democrat party wants to take the country to hell in the Concord

Te GOP offers to do it in a prop plane
    Excellent analogy; I would like to add to it that by electing the GOP we will go much slower and therefore have a better chance to change the party and turn it the right direction. The TEA Party movement is merely a beginning and not the end game.

Term limits on Congress; balanced budget amendment, abolish the abomination called the Tax Code and supplant it with a Fair Consumption of Flat Tax, elimination of redundant bureaucracies and an end to all subsidies is the distant goal for now that cannot be won with the Democratic Party and has a chance with the GOP.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1966stang View Post
    I really don't give a fuck if they got here illegally....they are humans wanting freedom. I would give 100 percent of them citizenship immediately.
    Dear shit-for-brains; who cares what you don't give a fuck about. You're an irrelevant twit subject to effusive fawning of Liberal dimwits and seldom have an original thought to share.

Now be a good uniformed fawning Liberal twit and disappear.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Liberal View Post
    Why not? The American Aborigines ended up giving your stinkin-assed murdering European land grabbing son-of-a-bitch ancestors ”amnesty.” Where’s your signed deed from God for the property your family stole?

Everybody on planet earth should be ”legal” residence wherever they can peacefully find refuge and peacefully integrate into society. Peaceful neighbors are not the problem, they are ”NO” problem and should be the very least of our worries, i. e. no worry.

Who the fuck do you think will do the shit work that you and every other spoiled American refuses to do moron? You should get on your knees and thank God for the majority of Mexicans and other impoverished immigrants that come here. Immigrants built America and there was no such thing as ”illegal” until greedy bastard white Europeans decided they wanted it all just for themselves.
    Another incredibly dense rant from someone who wishes to pretend that society is just this massive ameba of humanity that can erupt into liberty without rules, laws or government.

Some days you actually have lucid moments; this is NOT one of them.

If fawning uninformed Liberal twits thank you; you just might be an idiot.

Carry on.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

They are also humans seeking freedom. I will gladly spend money to help people find freedom. It is the American thing to do....and why we had things like the Berlin Airlift after World war two.

Not to mention most of them are highly productive members of society who are also consumers. I am enough of a capitalist to want them as a market....
    I just told you, go right ahead just don't take my money to do it.
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Another incredibly dense rant from someone who wishes to pretend that society is just this massive ameba of humanity that can erupt into liberty without rules, laws or government.
    Of course Numb-Nuts that statement bears no resemblance to reality or truth. The TRUTH being of course I am a strong advocate of ”limited constitutional government.” Of course in your idiotic and misguided zeal to discredit truth and logic because you have no rational argument for the questions and arguments I’ve presented, you, (in the traditional tactical absurdity of the average RINO Neo-Con), choose to lie and exaggerate.

Let me know whenever you believe you can actually rationally make an argument to the proposition that humans no matter where they are, who they are or where they’re from shouldn’t have every right to occupy God’s Green Earth wherever they like as long as they’re honest and peaceful folk willing to integrate peacefully with their neighbor.

While you’re at it Goober see if you can come up with a credible excuse for your white European ancestor’s murder and theft perpetrated on America’s Aborigines Folks.

Then you can also report on your system to find folks that will do Americas dirty labor intensive jobs that America’s whites, blacks and Asians refuse to do.

All of the above rational questions and propositions I’ve presented and you choose to ignore because you haven’t a fucking clue!!!!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Canceled.2014.2 (01-28-2014)

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Liberal View Post
    Of course Numb-Nuts that statement bears no resemblance to reality or truth. The TRUTH being of course I am a strong advocate of ”limited constitutional government.” Of course in your idiotic and misguided zeal to discredit truth and logic because you have no rational argument for the questions and arguments I’ve presented, you, (in the traditional tactical absurdity of the average RINO Neo-Con), choose to lie and exaggerate.

Let me know whenever you believe you can actually rationally make an argument to the proposition that humans no matter where they are, who they are or where they’re from shouldn’t have every right to occupy God’s Green Earth wherever they like as long as they’re honest and peaceful folk willing to integrate peacefully with their neighbor.

While you’re at it Goober see if you can come up with a credible excuse for your white European ancestor’s murder and theft perpetrated on America’s Aborigines Folks.

Then you can also report on your system to find folks that will do Americas dirty labor intensive jobs that America’s whites, blacks and Asians refuse to do.

All of the above rational questions and propositions I’ve presented and you choose to ignore because you haven’t a fucking clue!!!!!

That Progressive Liberal is oozing out; better check that. Interesting how some of the dumbest lefttards on the forum thank you when you rant like this.

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 42 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by philly rabbit View Post
    I just told you, go right ahead just don't take my money to do it.
    That's not the way it works. Sorry about your luck. There are plenty of things I would not like to pay for, like the two failed wars of George W Bush.

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's not the way it works. Sorry about your luck. There are plenty of things I would not like to pay for, like the two failed wars of George W Bush.
    How were they "failed" shit-for-brains? Because unintelligent losers like you say so?

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 42 Posts
    Blog Entries

How were they "failed" shit-for-brains? Because unintelligent losers like you say so?

...ahhh...once again the trailer trash speaks!

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How do you equate freedom to tax funded social services to illegal criminals who are non citizens of the United States? Funds that reach into the billions of dollars.

What does that have to do with freedom?

Why don't I have the freedom of not paying for their freeloading by not using my own private property being my money?

And don't give me I'm rich and don't give me my money wasn't earned or invested wisely because that's none of your business to begin with how I accumulated my private property and how much I have.
    Last edited by philly rabbit; 01-28-2014 at 01:51 PM.
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I really don't give a fuck if they got here illegally....they are humans wanting freedom. I would give 100 percent of them citizenship immediately.
    How many of them would you be willing to provide social services to including housing, education, and medical care straight out of your own pocket?

How many could you keep and for how long?

Explain to me what right do you have to force me to keep them?
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

...ahhh...once again the trailer trash speaks!
    Ahhh once again the dunce has no answer. Color me surprised.

Moron.

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is about Marxism 101. Social justice and human rights!
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That Progressive Liberal is oozing out; better check that. Interesting how some of the dumbest lefttards on the forum thank you when you rant like this.

As usual, you're lost for rational debate and intellectual exchange, you haven't a fucking clue, huh RINO.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ahhh once again the dunce has no answer. Color me surprised.

Moron.
    Don't be so hard on yourself Numb-Nuts.