Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Leftist & RINOs vs The Tea Party

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 42 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Amnesty is something NO American should agree with. We did that once and it became a farce that brought even more hopeful illegals.
    I really don't give a fuck if they got here illegally....they are humans wanting freedom. I would give 100 percent of them citizenship immediately.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canceled.2014.2 For This Post:

evince (01-28-2014), ZappasGuitar (01-28-2014)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Amnesty is something NO American should agree with. We did that once and it became a farce that brought even more hopeful illegals.
    Why not? The American Aborigines ended up giving your stinkin-assed murdering European land grabbing son-of-a-bitch ancestors ”amnesty.” Where’s your signed deed from God for the property your family stole?

You don't need to deport them; you need to reform our laws, enforce them, make it easier for employers to identify legal residents and with time, being unable to find any work, they will leave. Or all go to San Francisco the Libtard capital that has declared itself a sanctuary city; and I would be fine with that. The dunce son that city could use a good dose of reality.
    Everybody on planet earth should be ”legal” residence wherever they can peacefully find refuge and peacefully integrate into society. Peaceful neighbors are not the problem, they are ”NO” problem and should be the very least of our worries, i. e. no worry.

Who the fuck do you think will do the shit work that you and every other spoiled American refuses to do moron? You should get on your knees and thank God for the majority of Mexicans and other impoverished immigrants that come here. Immigrants built America and there was no such thing as ”illegal” until greedy bastard white Europeans decided they wanted it all just for themselves.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Canceled.2014.2 (01-28-2014)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Liberal View Post
    Why not? The American Aborigines ended up giving your stinkin-assed murdering European land grabbing son-of-a-bitch ancestors ”amnesty.” Where’s your signed deed from God for the property your family stole?

Everybody on planet earth should be ”legal” residence wherever they can peacefully find refuge and peacefully integrate into society. Peaceful neighbors are not the problem, they are ”NO” problem and should be the very least of our worries, i. e. no worry.

Who the fuck do you think will do the shit work that you and every other spoiled American refuses to do moron? You should get on your knees and thank God for the majority of Mexicans and other impoverished immigrants that come here. Immigrants built America and there was no such thing as ”illegal” until greedy bastard white Europeans decided they wanted it all just for themselves.
    Fantastic and refreshing post....you have been thanked, sir!

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    yeah but why do so many poor fools vote republican?

some are just easy to lie to I guess
    Religion is at the base of it.

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OK. So to get this thread back on track, i. e. ”Tea Party vs. The Loony Left and Repugnant RINOs.” here’s the question.

Should the Tea Party be defined as the angry party of anti-immigrant, anti-gay, anti-abortion, far right radical crazies as the Democrat leftist and the RINO Republican media blitz is determined to portray them?

Or should they actually be portrayed as the grass roots party of fiscal responsibility and economic reform in the Federal Government and Government in general?

Or, are they maybe some hybrid combination of both of the above?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

the right doesn't like most people

they only like the wealthy

even the poor ones.

its self hate and hero worship
    If I want to use my money (My private property) to house, feed, and educate the "poor and the downtrodden" from loser third world countries, I'll stick a check in the mail and do it.

If you want to keep the third world by all means start sending everybody and anybody you wish your money and stop calling Americans names with your race cards if they don't want America acting as a halfway house for the entire third world to use as a social services dumping ground.
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yeah but why do so many poor fools vote republican?

some are just easy to lie to I guess
    Because there's just as many Republican morons as there are Democrat morons, well maybe a few less.

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 1966stang View Post
    I really don't give a fuck if they got here illegally....they are humans wanting freedom. I would give 100 percent of them citizenship immediately.
    It's costing taxpayers billions of dollars annually to keep these third world losers. And I'll remind the libertarian on this thread that over abundant taxes going toward illegal criminals doesn't promote small, less intrusive government but it does the opposite.

The humans you refer to are a separate entity who are not required to assimilate into the country and it's culture but rather a social services seeking group that has dumped themselves on these shores to gain entitlements and the brunt of the money they do acquire here is being sent back to their native countries.
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

OK. So to get this thread back on track, i. e. ”Tea Party vs. The Loony Left and Repugnant RINOs.” here’s the question.

Should the Tea Party be defined as the angry party of anti-immigrant, anti-gay, anti-abortion, far right radical crazies as the Democrat leftist and the RINO Republican media blitz is determined to portray them?

Or should they actually be portrayed as the grass roots party of fiscal responsibility and economic reform in the Federal Government and Government in general?

Or, are they maybe some hybrid combination of both of the above?
    Sadly a hybrid combination. I love actually the fiscally responsible economic reform wing of the tea party. However, they are shouted down and shouted down by neoconservative clowns like some of the morons that post here. Note that Philly Rabbit and Classic liberal are people I DO NOT consider morons. Quite the contrary.

Were the Tea party able to get rid of the portion of itself that was insane, and find some funding source so that they were not immediately overtaken by the corporatist duopoly that Classic liberal describes.....they would be an awesome political party.

Astonishingly, every time we have a conservative revolution in this country, it is taken over by Neoconservatives, as happened in 1994.

As I reflect back on Ronald Reagan, if I am really honest with myself, I find myself thinking that my problem isn't so much with Reagan as with the neoconservative followers he had that distorted and destroyed his legacy. But please don't tell anyone...

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Because there's just as many Republican morons as there are Democrat morons, well maybe a few less.
    Bingo!

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by philly rabbit View Post
    It's costing taxpayers billions of dollars annually to keep these third world losers. And I'll remind the libertarian on this thread that over abundant taxes going toward illegal criminals doesn't promote small, less intrusive government but it does the opposite.

The humans you refer to are a separate entity who are not required to assimilate into the country and it's culture but rather a social services seeking group that has dumped themselves on these shores to gain entitlements and the brunt of the money they do acquire here is being sent back to their native countries.
    They are also humans seeking freedom. I will gladly spend money to help people find freedom. It is the American thing to do....and why we had things like the Berlin Airlift after World war two.

Not to mention most of them are highly productive members of society who are also consumers. I am enough of a capitalist to want them as a market....

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by philly rabbit View Post
    If I want to use my money (My private property) to house, feed, and educate the "poor and the downtrodden" from loser third world countries, I'll stick a check in the mail and do it.

If you want to keep the third world by all means start sending everybody and anybody you wish your money and stop calling Americans names with your race cards if they don't want America acting as a halfway house for the entire third world to use as a social services dumping ground.
    Again, one person cannot do what a government can do. Your error is in assuming that private charity can take care of poverty and provide freedom for these people. it cannot.

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Bullshit!!! Every sane Mexican knows that a "path to citizenship" is Democrat code for The Welfare System and there's damn few folks left on planet earth with enough principles left that good old Democrat bribery can't get their vote.
    BINGO! Zappas is his name and bullshit his game.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1966stang View Post
    ....and I am amazed that you remember to breathe without the word "Breathe" tattooed on your chest....
    Dear whiney vagina man fawning Liberal dunce; you keep mistaking me for someone who cares about your retarded opinions. Now go post some more groans like the effeminate dunce that you are.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.