Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: the democratic party merely needs to stop the R cheating to win.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 32 Times in 30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    We stop their ability to cheat and they are done
    You're fucking lying and an idiot
    Ignored: bucklyjewer, cash, evince, katzgar, moon2012

Death to iran, khameini, putin, nasrallah, assad & all supporters/apologists.

Liberal Hierarchy of Victimhood from least important to most: white males, white females, latino males, latino females, black males, black females, children of any race, animals, gay people, non-arab muslim males, non-arab muslim females, arab muslim males, arab muslim females, arab muslims near Israel ("fakestinians") of any gender.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_N...amming_scandal

2002 New Hampshire Senate election phone jamming scandal

The 2002 New Hampshire Senate election phone jamming scandal involved the use of a telemarketing firm hired by that state's Republican Party (NHGOP) for election tampering. The tampering involved using a call center to jam the phone lines of a get out the vote (GOTV) operation. In the end, 900 calls were made for 45 minutes of disruption to the Democratic-leaning call centers.

During that state's 2002 election for the United States Senate seat being vacated by Republican Bob Smith, the NHGOP hired GOP Marketplace, based in northern Virginia, to jam another phone bank being used by the state Democratic Party and the firefighters' union for efforts to turn out voters on behalf of then-Governor of New Hampshire Jeanne Shaheen on Election Day. John E. Sununu, the Republican nominee, won a narrow victory. In addition to criminal prosecutions, disclosures in the case have come from a civil suit filed by the state's Democratic Party against the state's Republican Party (now settled).

Four men have been convicted of, or pled guilty to, federal crimes and sentenced to prison for their involvement as of 2008. One conviction has been reversed by an appeals court, a decision prosecutors are appealing. James Tobin, freed on appeal, was later indicted on charges of lying to the FBI during the original investigation
    this is your republican party

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-...onal-committee

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down'

October 25, 1986|From the Washington Post

NEWARK, N.J. — A Republican National Committee official calculated that a so-called ballot security program in Louisiana "could keep the black vote down considerably," according to documents released in federal court Friday.

The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

Wolfe testified that she wrote about the possibility of keeping the black vote down to remind Griffith that there "might be a political situation he might want to consider. . . . I wanted him to be aware of the political considerations."

The Democrats are suing the Republican Party for $10 million, charging that the Republican National Committee ballot security programs--a method of assuring that voters reside at their listed addresses--violated a 1981 consent agreement signed by both parties.

Under the agreement, the Republican committee would "refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities in polling places or election districts where the racial composition of such districts is a factor."

Debevoise refused to issue a restraining order requiring the GOP to stop all similar activity.

Accepts Lawyers' Word

The judge said he accepted the word of Republican lawyers who told him all ballot security programs have been stopped, including an effort the Democrats say singled out predominantly black and Latino precincts in Pontiac, Mich.

In testimony Friday, Mark Braden, the Republican National Committee's chief counsel and the organizer of the ballot security program, said he repeatedly sought to make it clear to subordinates that "race was a factor that could not be used. I would instill the fear of God in them. . . . I'm not an idiot, this is a big press issue, and it's a big legal issue."

The committee's ballot security program was conducted in Louisiana, Indiana and Missouri. Before it became controversial, GOP political strategists said they planned to use it in other states.

'Insidious Scheme'

Louisiana state District Court Judge Richard E. Lee issued an injunction against the program on Oct. 14. In his order, Lee said: "This was an insidious scheme by the Republican Party to remove blacks from the voting roles."

They were already on a forced consent decree by he courts when they did this evil

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Hey Hey LBJ how many votes did you steal today?

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Better in Boots View Post
    I'm sorry but I just cant agree with that. There are racists and cheaters of all walks of life, and to think that if a major party that represents half the nation went away that those things would end is just not realistic. I am not a racist and I don't cheat, and there are plenty more just like me that consider themselves conservatives/republicans. What we need to go away in this country is the type of politics that treat elections and governing as a money sport and as a power grab. Both parties participate in those negative ways and I think if that were cleaned up you'd see the better side of both parties.
    your party cheats right from he top

if you vote for a republican you help them cheat this nation out of its power.

you give them power

they cheat

I have proven it with undeniable facts here.

you want to save the honor of your party

tell everyone they cheat and that it has to stop or the party will die

just pretending the other side does it too is not honest

the dem party doesnt have to cheat to win elections.

They just need to get people registered and voting

so you party cheats those voters out of their rights to win

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

your party cheats right from he top

if you vote for a republican you help them cheat this nation out of its power.

you give them power

they cheat

I have proven it with undeniable facts here.

you want to save the honor of your party

tell everyone they cheat and that it has to stop or the party will die

just pretending the other side does it too is not honest

the dem party doesnt have to cheat to win elections.

They just need to get people registered and voting

so you party cheats those voters out of their rights to win
    Thank you for your time

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

boots,

I gave you facts to prove it.

its real

the republican party cheats in elections because demographics makes it harder and harder for them to get voters.

they need to cheat or they wont win anymore

The democratic party just needs to get people registered and voting to win

Its why your party hated AACORN and killed it

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

boots,

I gave you facts to prove it.

its real

the republican party cheats in elections because demographics makes it harder and harder for them to get voters.

they need to cheat or they wont win anymore

The democratic party just needs to get people registered and voting to win

Its why your party hated AACORN and killed it
    I don't normally assume things about people but you seem to tie your identity and self worth to the Democratic Party and that's fine if you want to do that but I don't relate the two. When I am interested in a political candidate I either support them because they share similar opinions and beliefs as I do or I don't support them. Those candidates at the moment tend to be conservatives and republicans and going into my first presidential election I'm going to support the person that I agree with the most and shares my opinions. I'm sorry but you aren't going to convince me to support a person or even a party that doesn't share most of my core beliefs or opinions and trying to guilt me or others into it by saying they are all cheaters will only create resentment. Both parties have problems and both parties have good people.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you know they cheat

you are going to support the criminal party
    Ok well thank you for the conversation. I have to go to a class now.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I cant change your vote by giving you facts

I can only give you facts

you accept that it is a FACT that the republican party cheats from the very top of the party.

that is good of you to accept those documented facts.

its is sad that you will still support that party even though you now know its a traitorous party .

the candidates you vote for base their opinions on lies

why would you vote for that?

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Change people's votes? LOL, you're yelling at people who are voting for Sanders. Batsh*t crazy

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Default the democratic party merely needs to stop the R cheating to win.

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-...onal-committee

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down'

October 25, 1986|From the Washington Post

NEWARK, N.J. — A Republican National Committee official calculated that a so-called ballot security program in Louisiana "could keep the black vote down considerably," according to documents released in federal court Friday.

The documents and court hearing were the latest developments in a controversy over the GOP's ballot program that Democrats maintain is aimed at reducing minority turnout. The Republicans say the program's sole purpose is to purge ineligible voters from voting roles.

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

Wolfe testified that she wrote about the possibility of keeping the black vote down to remind Griffith that there "might be a political situation he might want to consider. . . . I wanted him to be aware of the political considerations."

The Democrats are suing the Republican Party for $10 million, charging that the Republican National Committee ballot security programs--a method of assuring that voters reside at their listed addresses--violated a 1981 consent agreement signed by both parties.

Under the agreement, the Republican committee would "refrain from undertaking any ballot security activities in polling places or election districts where the racial composition of such districts is a factor."

Debevoise refused to issue a restraining order requiring the GOP to stop all similar activity.

Accepts Lawyers' Word

The judge said he accepted the word of Republican lawyers who told him all ballot security programs have been stopped, including an effort the Democrats say singled out predominantly black and Latino precincts in Pontiac, Mich.

In testimony Friday, Mark Braden, the Republican National Committee's chief counsel and the organizer of the ballot security program, said he repeatedly sought to make it clear to subordinates that "race was a factor that could not be used. I would instill the fear of God in them. . . . I'm not an idiot, this is a big press issue, and it's a big legal issue."

The committee's ballot security program was conducted in Louisiana, Indiana and Missouri. Before it became controversial, GOP political strategists said they planned to use it in other states.

'Insidious Scheme'

Louisiana state District Court Judge Richard E. Lee issued an injunction against the program on Oct. 14. In his order, Lee said: "This was an insidious scheme by the Republican Party to remove blacks from the voting roles."
    Can't stop us

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries