Thread: Hi. New here.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Hi. New here.

I like talking politics, and joking around, but I must admit that I was drawn to this board because I heard a member of another board was having an epic meltdown over being banned. Is she provides as much entertainment here as she did there, I have a feeling I will like this place.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aaronleland For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (01-27-2014)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Welcome. Enjoy our little slice of interwebs heaven.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

We have ongoing meltdowns here. If you think that shit is funny, you will be in tears.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

Cancel 2016.11 (01-28-2014)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 127 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yo, welcome.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

BABIES WITHOUT HEADS!.......oh sorry, was channeling Desh.....welcome, aaron......

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    BABIES WITHOUT HEADS!.......oh sorry, was channeling Desh.....welcome, aaron......
    Babies without heads get a vote in Desh's world, just after the dead people, and it isn't cheating because.. well because.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,551 Times in 2,991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

Welcome...