Thread: Who Survives In An American Meltdown? Rednecks, Earth Lovers or Preppers?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 550 Posts

Default Who Survives In An American Meltdown? Rednecks, Earth Lovers or Preppers?

Anyone who has seen "Doomsday Preppers" see's lots and lots of crazy morons that don't know how to survive without the USA market. Basically city people trying to figure out how to survive if worst case scenario happens.

Just like in politics, I see the smart Left and the Redneck Right going around the idiot middle and meeting with education about the Earth and it's qualities. (this may surprise some Right wingers but since when is loving the planet a Left wing thing?????)

On "preppers" I see people hoarding a garage full of Unnatural substances such as Ketsup, May, Ranch Dressing ETC.

The people on the Prepper show state that it takes a gun and/or a great defense to survive, while you watch old fat people trying to act like they know how to defend themselves.

ONE episode I saw, and I don't watch many, had a Left winger "compound". This compound had no guns. They simply stated that "People won't survive by killing us, they will survive by joining our culture and helping us work the land to provide more food for our group"

Corporations have complete control of us right now. They know everything about us. Nearly all of us are paying a lifetime of money to someone who just happened to have money in the first place.

Let me tell you this people. The person that loves the earth and knows what it can and does provide will ALWAYS win in the end. Not you Corporate whores.
    "Democrats will make you go broke on welfare but Republicans will make you go broke on warfare"~Papa

"Once you submit to a political party you start justifying the terrible parts of that party to win"~Me

"Anyone certain, is mistaken."~Best Political Quote Ever

"People who don't understand the necessity for guns, don't follow the Constitution. People who don't understand the necessity to regulate gun ownership, do not follow the Constitution."~Me

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,105 Times in 3,823 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,543 Times in 3,270 Posts

What public high school are you so proud of graduating from!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 127 Posts
    Blog Entries

Earth Lovers? Like the morons who think society will reform around theur defenseless home? The first thing a government provides is concentrated power. The second is organization. The third is security. Then comes privilege and liberty.

The average preppers is probably underprepped, due to them living in the real world of 8 - 10 hour workdays. home improvements, social obligations, etc. Its unfortunate that they are, because they are the hard working, consistent type we would want to rebuild. And nomatter what side of the fence they come from they are a great representation of America. Family values and the commitment to match.

Earth Lovers will not be exceptionally blessed because they can produce little of note to didtinguish themselves in a crisis. Perhaps some skilled labour? Great. Come join a larger society and wotk like the rest. No, Earth Lovers are not special, and Id wager wager that only the ones with seclusion have a good shot at surviving the Xombievampuirenucleararmageddonfalloutoantheaxoemp ocolyse.
    Show me why the average 'Eartg Lover' has a leg up. Who does that term even refer to?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,777 Times in 27,251 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Party View Post
    Anyone who has seen "Doomsday Preppers" see's lots and lots of crazy morons that don't know how to survive without the USA market. Basically city people trying to figure out how to survive if worst case scenario happens.

Just like in politics, I see the smart Left and the Redneck Right going around the idiot middle and meeting with education about the Earth and it's qualities. (this may surprise some Right wingers but since when is loving the planet a Left wing thing?????)

On "preppers" I see people hoarding a garage full of Unnatural substances such as Ketsup, May, Ranch Dressing ETC.

The people on the Prepper show state that it takes a gun and/or a great defense to survive, while you watch old fat people trying to act like they know how to defend themselves.

ONE episode I saw, and I don't watch many, had a Left winger "compound". This compound had no guns. They simply stated that "People won't survive by killing us, they will survive by joining our culture and helping us work the land to provide more food for our group"

Corporations have complete control of us right now. They know everything about us. Nearly all of us are paying a lifetime of money to someone who just happened to have money in the first place.

Let me tell you this people. The person that loves the earth and knows what it can and does provide will ALWAYS win in the end. Not you Corporate whores.
    Have you hugged a tree today Goober? If bullshit was music, you'd be a fucking brass band!!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-08-2013)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,777 Times in 27,251 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

your chin is still visable. You probably want it shoved further up your butt for that completely colon blocked view you seem to crave

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

this thread is full of leftist failure ROFLMAO
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Party View Post

I wish I could share your faith. Your extremists are powerful, and look likely to destroy the human race within three generations, all this posturing just being the icing on the poison cake. They hate life so bitterly that I think they will manage to end it.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    heres a clue.

It will NOT fall apart.

we are fine if we stop certain people from cheating us in our elections
    We'll never stop the Democrats from doing that, its all they know, and they've been doing it for a century....
    they even prevent us from making laws to expose it and stop it.....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NOVA For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-08-2013)

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,105 Times in 3,823 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,543 Times in 3,270 Posts

Better get to work
    You haven't stopped dick in 6 years of Obama

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 40 Times in 38 Posts

Preppers.

It's all about personal responsibility and not keeping your head in the sand.
    "No, you'll be *a* judge of that, just like everyone else who reads it."

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 23 Times in 21 Posts

It won't collapse. Not until the rich find a way to profit off of said collapse while simultaneously ensuring that they're not put to the guillotine like they were in France.
    Hanlon's razor, motherfuckers. Learn it.