so you never claimed Obama armed AQ?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Claiming that many of you would have the same position if a republican was in the White House is about as dense as you are.

Are you going to answer the questions or not?
    I supported the effort in Iraq just as 78% of my fellow Americans did. It wasn't a Republican issue, it was a common sense issue.

I don't support the Syria issue just like 78% of my fellow Americans dont. It isn't a Republican issue but one of a confused non-existent policy with little chance of success by a clueless buffoon who sits in the white house issuing redline rhetoric he now claims was everyone else's.

After idiots like you and the cabal of lefttards spent every waking moment during Bush's Presidency insulting the President and his Administration and impugning the mission of our men and women in the military accomplishing an amazing task; I decided that I would never again support ANY Presidents attempts to put them into harms way because the American people are simply too stupid and gullible to comprehend what that means.

Did that answer your question dullard; or do I need to write it crayon because youre one of the uninformed dipshits who think anyone who disagrees with this partisan ass clown of a President is racist?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    This is what fucking stupid dishonest people do.

Its why you back the cheating your party does like its some honorable thing to do.

You have no morals and cant tell the truth from one minute to the next.

Its why you back wars depending on wether these an R in back of the presidents name.

Its why you party is dying

stupid is as stupid does.

do you ever tire of being stupid liars?
    This is your brain on stupid; don't do stupid. Of course this is assuming that ass clowns like Evince even have a brain. I'm beginning to think she doesn't have one based on the dullard ignorance that constantly erupts from her fingers.

Vulgar brain dead cretin would be a better description.
    Last edited by Truth Detector; 09-16-2013 at 08:31 AM.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Big Money (09-16-2013)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 32 Posts

hey dip shits,

he didn't try to stop the civil war in Syria.

he tried to stop the use of world wide banned chemicals.

You just fucking LIE so much you don't understand the world or anything in it
    Actually he wanted Congress to ok his helping the Terrorist rebels win in Syria. Those rebels are controlled by Al Qaeda but apparently you didn't notice that. It is illegal to aid Al Qaeda but Obama being the deceiver that he is sought a way around that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnearmSword For This Post:

Big Money (09-16-2013), Truth Detector (09-16-2013)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I supported the effort in Iraq just as 78% of my fellow Americans did. It wasn't a Republican issue, it was a common sense issue.
    It was an ignorant issue supported by ignorant people as CLEARLY demonstrated in ALL the evidence today. Being a sheep is hardly an argument for trusting your ability for critical thinking today.

The truth about the invasion of Iraq was EASY to discern .. and I'm pretty sure you had nasty things to say about those who did while you championed disaster in the making.

I don't support the Syria issue just like 78% of my fellow Americans dont. It isn't a Republican issue but one of a confused non-existent policy with little chance of success by a clueless buffoon who sits in the white house issuing redline rhetoric he now claims was everyone else's.
    You make my point. You didn't have the ability to discern the truth about Iraq .. which was based on even less evidence than what is happening now. What makes this warmongering mindfuck easy to see is the evidence of Iraq and Libya .. and the incredible blind ignorance of Americans just like you..

After idiots like you and the cabal of lefttards spent every waking moment during Bush's Presidency insulting the President and his Administration and impugning the mission of our men and women in the military accomplishing an amazing task; I decided that I would never again support ANY Presidents attempts to put them into harms way because the American people are simply too stupid and gullible to comprehend what that means.
    You've made two points here .. first and foremost, you're an moron. You must be that baby in your avatar. You don't even realize what you just said. Because Americans weren't stupid enough to support a disaster BASED ON LIES AND DECEPTION .. you're all mad and poutraged enough not to support any president because Americans weren't as stupid as you were. That's exactly what you just said.

You were dumb enough to fall for "mushroom clouds in 45 minutes" ..and you're mad at the people who knew that dumb shit was impossible .. who knew that the only WMD Saddam had, we gave it to him .. who knew that Colin Powell went to the UN and LIED, and if you don't believe that, ask Colin Powell

Now Powell Tells Us

On Monday, former Secretary of State Colin Powell told me that he and his department's top experts never believed that Iraq posed an imminent nuclear threat, but that the president followed the misleading advice of Vice President Dick Cheney and the CIA in making the claim. Now he tells us.

The harsh truth is that this president cherry-picked the intelligence data in making his case for invading Iraq and deliberately kept the public in the dark as to the countervailing analysis at the highest level of the intelligence community. While the president and his top Cabinet officials were fear-mongering with stark images of a "mushroom cloud" over American cities, the leading experts on nuclear weaponry at the Department of Energy (the agency in charge of the U.S. nuclear-weapons program) and the State Department thought the claim of a near-term Iraqi nuclear threat was absurd.

"The activities we have detected do not, however, add up to a compelling case that Iraq is currently pursuing what INR would consider to be an integrated and comprehensive approach to acquire nuclear weapons," said a dissenting analysis from an assistant secretary of state for intelligence and research (INR) in the now infamous 2002 National Intelligence Estimate on Iraq, which was cobbled together for the White House before the war. "Iraq may be doing so but INR considers the available evidence inadequate to support such a judgment."

The specter of the Iraqi nuclear threat was primarily based on an already-discredited claim that Iraq had purchased aluminum tubes for the purpose of making nuclear weapons. In fact, at the time, the INR wrote in the National Intelligence Estimate that it "accepts the judgment of technical experts at the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) who have concluded that the tubes Iraq seeks to acquire are poorly suited for use in gas centrifuges to be used for uranium enrichment and finds unpersuasive the arguments advanced by others to make the case that they are intended for that purpose."

more
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert...s_b_18947.html

The second point you've made is that you don't give a rats ass about Americans soldiers. Take that fake ass 'patriotism' and shove it up your ass. How many American soldiers lost their lives in Iraq. you fake ass piece of shit? How many American men and women in uniform had their lives destroyed by Iraq, seriously wounded, maimed, or now sitting in a wheel chair. you braindead assclown?

HOW MANY .. for a fucking lie that you're too goddamn stupid to even figure out today?

Did that answer your question dullard; or do I need to write it crayon because youre one of the uninformed dipshits who think anyone who disagrees with this partisan ass clown of a President is racist?
    Yeah you did you stupid motherfucker .. and you put icing on that cake with this last ignorant thought. You should run that thought by people on this board .. "youre one of the uninformed dipshits who think anyone who disagrees with this partisan ass clown of a President is racist?"

Did I vote for Obama either time you stupid motherfucker?

I champion Obama?

I think anyone who disagrees is a racist?

You are indeed braindead.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-16-2013), Phantasmal (09-16-2013)

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,049 Times in 1,996 Posts

so you never claimed Obama armed AQ?
    "Barack Obama had decided to provide military aid to the Syrian rebels...John Kerry said on Tuesday that Washington was trying to upgrade its support for the Syrian opposition. "It is ramping up, but I can tell you that many of the items that people have complained were not getting to them are now getting to them," Kerry said in a Google+ Hangout interview. He declined to say what military items were arriving. Last week, a former senior U.S. official said a limited quantity of American arms had reached the rebels."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/10/us-syria-crisis-usa-rebels-idUSBRE9891EZ20130910

Did you claim he didn't?

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It was an ignorant issue supported by ignorant people as CLEARLY demonstrated in ALL the evidence today. Being a sheep is hardly an argument for trusting your ability for critical thinking today. ?
    Wrong; but then you are a partisan asshat who appears to be unconcerned with the facts, truth or reality.

The only sheep are gullible empty headed idiots like you who stupidly parrot leftist DNC talking points and elect morons like Obama to run this country into the dirt.

The truth about the invasion of Iraq was EASY to discern .. and I'm pretty sure you had nasty things to say about those who did while you championed disaster in the making. ?
    I am quite certain you couldn’t recognize the truth if it walked up and slapped you on your incredibly empty skull. I am also certain based on your incoherent rants that you never bothered reading the Joint Resolution and if you did don’t have the modicum of intelligence to even comprehend it.

You make my point. ?
    Clueless asshats never make a point; they merely engage in brain dead rants without the first clue what it is they are bloviating about.

You didn't have the ability to discern the truth about Iraq .. which was based on even less evidence than what is happening now. What makes this warmongering mindfuck easy to see is the evidence of Iraq and Libya .. and the incredible blind ignorance of Americans just like you.. ?
    Wrong; but then being wrong and painfully stupid appear to be your trademark.

You've made two points here .. first and foremost, you're an moron. ?
    Coming from a hyper partisan clueless asshat like you; this is a compliment. It also suggests a profound irony you’re too stupid to comprehend.

You must be that baby in your avatar. You don't even realize what you just said. Because Americans weren't stupid enough to support a disaster BASED ON LIES AND DECEPTION .. you're all mad and poutraged enough not to support any president because Americans weren't as stupid as you were. That's exactly what you just said. ?
    You’re an incredible dumbass with the historic memory of a lemming and the intelligence of an ant. Bush has overwhelming popular approval for Iraq; he had a vast coalition and overwhelming support in the Congress. Obummer, the buffoon you probably voted for twice, has none of that for Syria except from brain dead hypocrite asshats like you.

You were dumb enough to fall for "mushroom clouds in 45 minutes" ..and you're mad at the people who knew that dumb shit was impossible .. who knew that the only WMD Saddam had, we gave it to him .. who knew that Colin Powell went to the UN and LIED, and if you don't believe that, ask Colin Powell?
    Another moronic tome containing hyperbole, strawman argument and incredible stupidity; but then, you’re an asshat, why would I expect anything coherent erupting from your empty skull.

Colin didn’t lie asshat; he actually believed what he was saying. Just as Clinton did, just as Kerry did, just as Pelosi did, just as the British Prime Minister and Australian Prime Ministers did. But you’re so incredible stupid you actually believed the moronic leftist talking point that Bush was an idiot; but so damned smart he fooled all those incredibly intelligent Liberal elites.

You define moron; moron.

Now Powell Tells Us

On Monday, former Secretary of State Colin Powell told me that he and his department's top experts never believed that Iraq posed an imminent nuclear threat, but that the president followed the misleading advice of Vice President Dick Cheney and the CIA in making the claim. Now he tells us. ?
    Only a buffoon would post the nonsense contained in the Puffington Post based on an attempt to re-invent history.
    Here is what Colin Powell told us; and if you are going to believe that he was such a weak minded buffoon that he was fooled by Bush and intelligence reports he was privy to, then you truly are an amazingly dense hyper partisan asshat beyond the stupidity of your asshat pal Evince:

http://americanrhetoric.com/speeches...itycouncil.htm

The second point you've made is that you don't give a rats ass about Americans soldiers. Take that fake ass 'patriotism' and shove it up your ass. How many American soldiers lost their lives in Iraq. you fake ass piece of shit? How many American men and women in uniform had their lives destroyed by Iraq, seriously wounded, maimed, or now sitting in a wheel chair. you braindead assclown? ?
    Are you truly this stupid naturally, or do you have to work at it. Suggesting that my comments suggest that I don’t care about the troops is about as moronic as your defense of Obama’s Syria rhetoric.

Let’s face it; not only are you an ugly vulgar uninformed hyper partisan asshat, but you give a bad name to idiot.

Did I vote for Obama either time you stupid motherfucker?
    Amazing example of a dullard; answering a question with the same question. I think the answer is obvious; you are stupid enough to vote twice for this buffoon.

Run along petulant vulgar little asshat; your attempts to remove all doubt you are a vulgar mental retard have been noted.
    Now run along vulgar little asshat; your clueless attempt to remove any doubt what a painfully stupid vulgar moron you are have been noted. The rest of your clueless rant doesn’t deserve re-posting; it is obvious you’re just here to prove what an incredibly stupid moron you really are.

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big money View Post
    "Barack Obama had decided to provide military aid to the Syrian rebels...John Kerry said on Tuesday that Washington was trying to upgrade its support for the Syrian opposition. "It is ramping up, but I can tell you that many of the items that people have complained were not getting to them are now getting to them," Kerry said in a Google+ Hangout interview. He declined to say what military items were arriving. Last week, a former senior U.S. official said a limited quantity of American arms had reached the rebels."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/10/us-syria-crisis-usa-rebels-idUSBRE9891EZ20130910

Did you claim he didn't?

that doesn't prove what you claim idiot

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,049 Times in 1,996 Posts

that doesn't prove what you claim idiot
    It doesn't?

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wrong; but then you are a partisan asshat who appears to be unconcerned with the facts, truth or reality.

The only sheep are gullible empty headed idiots like you who stupidly parrot leftist DNC talking points and elect morons like Obama to run this country into the dirt.

I am quite certain you couldn’t recognize the truth if it walked up and slapped you on your incredibly empty skull. I am also certain based on your incoherent rants that you never bothered reading the Joint Resolution and if you did don’t have the modicum of intelligence to even comprehend it.

Clueless asshats never make a point; they merely engage in brain dead rants without the first clue what it is they are bloviating about.

Wrong; but then being wrong and painfully stupid appear to be your trademark.

Coming from a hyper partisan clueless asshat like you; this is a compliment. It also suggests a profound irony you’re too stupid to comprehend.

You’re an incredible dumbass with the historic memory of a lemming and the intelligence of an ant. Bush has overwhelming popular approval for Iraq; he had a vast coalition and overwhelming support in the Congress. Obummer, the buffoon you probably voted for twice, has none of that for Syria except from brain dead hypocrite asshats like you.

Another moronic tome containing hyperbole, strawman argument and incredible stupidity; but then, you’re an asshat, why would I expect anything coherent erupting from your empty skull.

Colin didn’t lie asshat; he actually believed what he was saying. Just as Clinton did, just as Kerry did, just as Pelosi did, just as the British Prime Minister and Australian Prime Ministers did. But you’re so incredible stupid you actually believed the moronic leftist talking point that Bush was an idiot; but so damned smart he fooled all those incredibly intelligent Liberal elites.

You define moron; moron.

Only a buffoon would post the nonsense contained in the Puffington Post based on an attempt to re-invent history.
    Here is what Colin Powell told us; and if you are going to believe that he was such a weak minded buffoon that he was fooled by Bush and intelligence reports he was privy to, then you truly are an amazingly dense hyper partisan asshat beyond the stupidity of your asshat pal Evince:

http://americanrhetoric.com/speeches...itycouncil.htm

Are you truly this stupid naturally, or do you have to work at it. Suggesting that my comments suggest that I don’t care about the troops is about as moronic as your defense of Obama’s Syria rhetoric.

Let’s face it; not only are you an ugly vulgar uninformed hyper partisan asshat, but you give a bad name to idiot.

Amazing example of a dullard; answering a question with the same question. I think the answer is obvious; you are stupid enough to vote twice for this buffoon.

Run along petulant vulgar little asshat; your attempts to remove all doubt you are a vulgar mental retard have been noted.
    Now run along vulgar little asshat; your clueless attempt to remove any doubt what a painfully stupid vulgar moron you are have been noted. The rest of your clueless rant doesn’t deserve re-posting; it is obvious you’re just here to prove what an incredibly stupid moron you really are.
    :0) You should know that I didn't read any of that stupid shit.

You're a moron.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

:0) You should know that I didn't read any of that stupid shit.

You're a moron.
    That's because you can't read; you're an asshat. Asshats don't read. They make incredibly stupid claims and fabricate their own version of reality so that they can remain incredibly ignorant and act like total asshats. This is what asshats do.

Carry on dumbass.

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's because you can't read; you're an asshat. Asshats don't read. They make incredibly stupid claims and fabricate their own version of reality so that they can remain incredibly ignorant and act like total asshats. This is what asshats do.

Carry on dumbass.

The glory of the invasion of Iraq

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Ahh .. just wondering how many of you had the same stance on the Iraq War?

I'm guessing, not many.

This kinda' smells like the same politics-based 'antiwar' expressions that democrats had when Bush was in office.

How many of you think Iran should be bombed?
    Not me.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

blackascoal (09-16-2013), Phantasmal (09-16-2013)

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taft2016 View Post
    Nice. I may get this post tattooed on my arm.
    Be sure to spell "gaffes" correctly.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

19. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-16-2013)

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The glory of the invasion of Iraq

Dear dumbass; when did I use the word glory? Oh that's right, I did not. You're an incredibly stupid lefttard that has to fabricate your own version of reality to illustrate what a total asshat you can be.

Thank you again for removing any doubt.