Members banned from this thread: RockX


Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 508

Thread: Shrubbie and Maineman

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    114,868
    Thanks
    31,095
    Thanked 17,614 Times in 13,732 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 13,821 Times in 12,834 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default


  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    114,868
    Thanks
    31,095
    Thanked 17,614 Times in 13,732 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 13,821 Times in 12,834 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    what part of a war built on LIES do you not understand Beefy?

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    114,868
    Thanks
    31,095
    Thanked 17,614 Times in 13,732 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 13,821 Times in 12,834 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I backed the Afgan war dude.

    how does that line up with your foolish crap about me?

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic State
    Posts
    26,917
    Thanks
    3,256
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    1,505
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    I don't WANT to


    I would prefer he give his fucking weapons up.


    he just admitted he had them


    did you know that?


    Because of the VERY REAL threat of Obama about to take out his expensive weapons system that Russia sold them.


    This is not lies beefy.


    I and mainman FOUGHT lies not real needed actions

    he just admitted he had them............... did you know that?


    We have 'em too, did you know that ? Numerous countries have them........whats your point?
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.


  5. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    114,868
    Thanks
    31,095
    Thanked 17,614 Times in 13,732 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 13,821 Times in 12,834 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Assad KILLED these people and all evidence shows it no matter how much you lie about the evidence.


    I am being consistant.

    Your not

  6. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    114,868
    Thanks
    31,095
    Thanked 17,614 Times in 13,732 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 13,821 Times in 12,834 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    he just admitted he had them............... did you know that?


    We have 'em too, did you know that ? Numerous countries have them........whats your point?


    He killed babies and innocents with them to retain power

  7. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,905
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 274 Times in 105 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    I guess you want a war. I never thought Id see the day. And yes, I opposed the Iraq bullshit too. I just cant believe you are willing to go into and cheerleading YET ANOTHER UNNECESSARY WAR!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beefy For This Post:

    Big Money (09-11-2013), I<3Possums (09-11-2013)

  9. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    114,868
    Thanks
    31,095
    Thanked 17,614 Times in 13,732 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 13,821 Times in 12,834 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Bush fucking did too huh.


    both of the fucks should be in prison

  10. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    114,868
    Thanks
    31,095
    Thanked 17,614 Times in 13,732 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 13,821 Times in 12,834 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beefy View Post
    I guess you want a war. I never thought Id see the day. And yes, I opposed the Iraq bullshit too. I just cant believe you are willing to go into and cheerleading YET ANOTHER UNNECESSARY WAR!

    Did you yet explain how its good for the world for him to gas more innocents?

  11. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    114,868
    Thanks
    31,095
    Thanked 17,614 Times in 13,732 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 13,821 Times in 12,834 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Tell me all the advantages we will reap when all the dictators world wide go


    HMmmmmmmm


    they will do nothing

  12. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    114,868
    Thanks
    31,095
    Thanked 17,614 Times in 13,732 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 13,821 Times in 12,834 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Its YOU being the partisan not me

  13. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,905
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 274 Times in 105 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Nice straw man, and what the fuck? You think you know someone...

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beefy For This Post:

    Big Money (09-11-2013), I<3Possums (09-11-2013)

  15. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic State
    Posts
    26,917
    Thanks
    3,256
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    1,505
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    maineman says... "I sincerely and honestly hope that we don't get involved in Syria. That's a fact."

    and then came the ifs and buts.....the fact is, if we do get 'involved' in the Syrian civil war or rebellion, it will be our own doing....our own choice...our own fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    You're really the flip side of the coin, bravs. You have no irony meter.


    I point out the fact that IF we get involved in a war in Syria....it will be because we made that choice.....and maineman is supporting Obama on this threat.

    Wheres is the irony you mention ?....the flip side of what coin ?....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to NOVA For This Post:

    Big Money (09-11-2013)

  17. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    114,868
    Thanks
    31,095
    Thanked 17,614 Times in 13,732 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 13,821 Times in 12,834 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    so you want to pretend that when other dictators use chem weapons on their own people to retain control they will FEAR us coming after them after we walk away from Syria having done nothing?

  18. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    114,868
    Thanks
    31,095
    Thanked 17,614 Times in 13,732 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 13,821 Times in 12,834 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    explain how that concern is a strawman?

Similar Threads

  1. Maineman
    By Howey in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 10:26 PM
  2. To Maineman
    By Rationalist in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-25-2013, 04:13 PM
  3. Anybody know where Maineman went?
    By evince in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 07:35 PM
  4. My name is Maineman
    By maineman in forum Introductions, User Announcements, Suggestions and General Board Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 12:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •