View Poll Results: Will Obama get his Planned War against Syria?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • The US will move the goalposts and demand more.

4 36.36%
  • The US will claim that Syria didn't give up 'all' it's chemical weapons.

4 36.36%
  • Syria will honour the agreement but the terrorists will use chem weapons and blame Assad.

1 9.09%
  • There will be no war because stated Obama interests have been satisfied.

1 9.09%
  • other (please specify)

1 9.09%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: How Will America Get it's War on Syria? Or Will War be Avoided? A Poll.

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by monty1 View Post
    Yes, Obama did run away from his red line in my opinion and I credit him for doing that. He never did want war and of course that's the best thing for the US. He would have been solidly condemned by the right for going to war anyway as it has never been clear what side he would be supporting and who he would have been arming.

You didn't hear any tough talk from me about going to war. I was always for peace because I understood the situation, and I might just add, Anti-Party did too. Nobody else can claim the high road on this forum.

You obviously don't know what you want and what to support. You condemn Obama for not holding to his red line and then it's also a fact that the Republicans were against war. Or at least pretended to be against war for the sake of opposing Obama. The jig's up son. You couldn't have betrayed your side any better and made it all much clearer than that.

Anti-Party, Funny huh!
    Wrong again dipshit; I condemn Obama for being a complete dumbass and constantly putting his BIG foot in his oversize arrogant buffoonish mouth making this country the laughing stock of the world. Obama resembles Hugo Chavez like a third world butt clown.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 49 Times in 41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Wrong again dipshit; I condemn Obama for being a complete dumbass and constantly putting his BIG foot in his oversize arrogant buffoonish mouth making this country the laughing stock of the world. Obama resembles Hugo Chavez like a third world butt clown.
    Actually the world is looking on Obama very favourably after this initiative to prevent war. Putin has also won some points on it too. I don't know for sure how Americans view this peace initiative but if we take them at their word that they were against the proposed war then it has to be spinning quite well for Obama at home too.

Or maybe you think that America wanted war and Obama has disappointed the people? Try some more namecalling and screaming and see if that helps to convince anyone!

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Actually the world is looking on Obama very favourably after this initiative to prevent war.

Wrong again; the world is laughing at Obama and AmeriKa thanks to this inept buffoons disheveled foreign policy and economic malaise.

Putin has also won some points on it too.

Wrong again; the world knows Putin is an asshat and laugh at Obama for outsourcing his buffoonish "red line" rhetoric to the Russian leader.

I don't know for sure how Americans view this peace initiative but if we take them at their word that they were against the proposed war then it has to be spinning quite well for Obama at home too.

I am amused that you think that this is a peace initiative; but then you are a dipshit. Syrians are still killing each other by the hundreds; there is no peace you moron.

Or maybe you think that America wanted war and Obama has disappointed the people? Try some more namecalling and screaming and see if that helps to convince anyone!
    Wrong again; America never wanted another war as evidenced by opinion polls that show very little support for Obama's "red line" rhetoric and his ineffectual begging for war authorization from Congress which dirty Harry Reid chose not to even bring to the floor for a vote to provide cover for this ineffectual buffoonish President.

So in summary; once again you can't get even the most obvious fact right and instead remove all doubt how incredibly uninformed and clueless you are. But then, you're a child; at least you have an excuse to be ignorant… unlike Obama and dirty Harry Reid.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.