View Poll Results: Will Obama get his Planned War against Syria?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • The US will move the goalposts and demand more.

4 36.36%
  • The US will claim that Syria didn't give up 'all' it's chemical weapons.

4 36.36%
  • Syria will honour the agreement but the terrorists will use chem weapons and blame Assad.

1 9.09%
  • There will be no war because stated Obama interests have been satisfied.

1 9.09%
  • other (please specify)

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How Will America Get it's War on Syria? Or Will War be Avoided? A Poll.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 49 Times in 41 Posts

Default How Will America Get it's War on Syria? Or Will War be Avoided? A Poll.

How will war be achieved regardless of Syria being willing to hand over it's chemical weapons?

A. Obama will move his goalposts and bomb regardless.
    B. The claim will be made that Syria didn't give up 'all' the weapons.
    C. It will be claimed by the US that Syria is stalling for time.
    D. Syria will honour the agreement, the Terrorists will use chemical weapons, and Assad will be blamed.
    E. There will be no war because Obama's demands were met thoroughly.
    F. Other (please specify)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm really divided between whether the US will move the goalposts and demand more, and the choice of the US making a claim that Assad didn't give up all the weapons. But I also see a real possibility that Assad will comply and the terrorists will use their chemical weapons and the US will quickly blame it on Assad again.

In any case, there's no doubt in my mind that the US will get it's planned war. Wesley Clarke told us it was coming years ago and history proves that the US is never denied it's planned wars.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Come on kids, don't be afraid to make a choice. You can only be shown to be wrong. And for the Obama enthusiasts there is the choice of no war. Isn't that at least possible?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 550 Posts

The CIA will have to find another way to overthrow Syria. Maybe say that Iran moved nukes to Syria I could see that. Or maybe they will forget about Syria since they are busy and go straight at Iran again.

They will have the Americans pay for another program like "Iran Freedom and Support Act" to find new methods to overthrow Iran.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Fr...nd_Support_Act
    "Democrats will make you go broke on welfare but Republicans will make you go broke on warfare"~Papa

"Once you submit to a political party you start justifying the terrible parts of that party to win"~Me

"Anyone certain, is mistaken."~Best Political Quote Ever

"People who don't understand the necessity for guns, don't follow the Constitution. People who don't understand the necessity to regulate gun ownership, do not follow the Constitution."~Me

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Party View Post
    The CIA will have to find another way to overthrow Syria. Maybe say that Iran moved nukes to Syria I could see that. Or maybe they will forget about Syria since they are busy and go straight at Iran again.

They will have the Americans pay for another program like "Iran Freedom and Support Act" to find new methods to overthrow Iran.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Fr...nd_Support_Act
    Thank you for your response. I guess I should have known that you would be one of the first to show the courage to make a prediction. And I think your prediction is as close to being right as mine is in choosing option B.

However, you have provided a new twist in saying that the US will go straight to Iran. There is a possibility that the US's hand has been played on Syria and Syria will not continue to be a stepping stone to Iran war. I think it's a very longshot that that will happen.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ahaha! A stealth vote! Quite predictable because in their hearts nearly all Americans know that there will be a war but they are afraid to just come out and admit it in person.

Not really a problem though as the results of this poll are going to be there to show the level of hypocrisy on the part of the US with it's humanitarian claims.

Well, unless the forum's admin finds it to be too uncomfortable to let stand.

Thank you, whatever cowardly rightist you are that you needed to be unanimous!

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

42 views so far and 40 or so are proving to themselves that they are too dishonest and too gutless to make a prediction.

Can't anyone predict that there will be no war?

This appears to be so illustrative of the truth born in the hearts of Americans!

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Excellent! 5 so far who are getting it right. But most are too fucking gutless to put their name to it.

Which makes it necessary for me to keep moving this thread up at least until the mods find it uncomfortable for some reason.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Still showing that a lot of Americans like to shoot their fucking mouths off but very few are willing to put their money behind their cakeholes.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why didn't you just make it a public poll? Most polls here are, so if someone votes in them they generally don't think it's secret.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

christiefan915 (09-10-2013), Minister of Truth (09-11-2013)

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You seem very cranky btw.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    Why didn't you just make it a public poll? Most polls here are, so if someone votes in them they generally don't think it's secret.
    Why force their hand and discourage them from taking part. And btw, you phony, why can't you state publicly what your choice is? If none suit you then the option is there for that too.

Have anything to do with being a phony fucking warmongering American or anything like that?

Yes, I am angry at the US and it's phony warmongering people and have been ever since the first war against Iraq that was based on a pack of lies.

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 550 Posts

Sadly, I was thinking about this post later and I thought about Syria's new agreement to hand over control of chemical weapons. Which seems like a good thing right now.

What if they hand over control of them and then someone uses them again. Right now Americans don't want this war. If they agree to give up control of their chemical weapons and then they are used again, as long as it looks like the Syrian government used them, America will be on board an attack. We would see this and sell this as a stab in our back and we would get the votes needed.
    "Democrats will make you go broke on welfare but Republicans will make you go broke on warfare"~Papa

"Once you submit to a political party you start justifying the terrible parts of that party to win"~Me

"Anyone certain, is mistaken."~Best Political Quote Ever

"People who don't understand the necessity for guns, don't follow the Constitution. People who don't understand the necessity to regulate gun ownership, do not follow the Constitution."~Me

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by monty1 View Post
    Why force their hand and discourage them from taking part. And btw, you phony, why can't you state publicly what your choice is? If none suit you then the option is there for that too.

Have anything to do with being a phony fucking warmongering American or anything like that?

Yes, I am angry at the US and it's phony warmongering people and have been ever since the first war against Iraq that was based on a pack of lies.
    I voted after you had already complained about people voting and not stating how they voted. Typical phony fucking warmongering American that I am.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

Minister of Truth (09-11-2013)

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    I voted after you had already complained about people voting and not stating how they voted. Typical phony fucking warmongering American that I am.
    Still a fucking phony because you hid your vote and still are. What more needs to be said about you?

And as for the answer: Lo and behold, the US is already starting to move the goalposts by refusing to withdraw the threat of military action even if Syria follows through on the Russian/Syrian initiative for peace.

It was pretty obvious for anyone who was around for the Bush2 lies to get his war in Iraq. Totally fucking disgusting and a loss of credibility for the US which will be directly proportional to the gains Russia is making already.