Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pro-lifers

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Liberal View Post
    The SCOTUS is a fucking gang of perverted fucking ideologues who decide nothing according to the Constitution unless it confirms the particular ideology of the majority of perverted ideologue bastards on the Court. The 9 are all partisan dickheads who were appointed by partisan dickheads and confirmed by more partisan dickheads.

Arguing that a Kangaroo Supreme Court Cartel ruling is proof of anything is the Mother of all fucking stupid absurdities!
    Don't be jelly now!

You know what I think, you have have mastered the classic art of shrimpin', yeah thats it.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OCA View Post
    Don't be jelly now!

You know what I think, you have have mastered the classic art of shrimpin', yeah thats it.
    Why should anybody give a flying fuck what you think? You’ve proven beyond any reasonable doubt that you’re a total moron!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Liberal View Post
    Why should anybody give a flying fuck what you think? You’ve proven beyond any reasonable doubt that you’re a total moron!
    You should give a flying fuck because i'm the most brilliant person anybody knows.

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

You should give a flying fuck because i'm the most brilliant person anybody knows.
    this is an anonymous board.....nobody here knows you....

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,610 Times in 10,571 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Maybe not for you but for some it is and SCOTUS says its legal and constitutional, thats really the crux of it and no, I don't believe the zygote is a viable human.
    The SCOTUS also said that it was legal and constitutional to own somebody and vote for them at the rate of 3/5 of a vote per slave. The SCOTUS is not a measure of what is right, or what should actually be legal, whether you believe it to be "viable" or not. If we go by "can do without their mother" no child is viable until at least 8 or so, does this mean we should be able to perform 7th trimester abortions on such a developing human?

Your arguments lack substance, they are shallow, and based on foolish bumper sticker nonsense. "The SCOTUS says so!" isn't an argument for or against anything, nor does it go any deeper than the surface. You can do better than this, surely. Show us that you've actually put some thought into your opinion. Or does changing a jersey mean that you must also flip on your central belief system?
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    You can do better than this, surely.
    actually, he's peaked already......after the first week or so he has to repeat himself......

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    The SCOTUS also said that it was legal and constitutional to own somebody and vote for them at the rate of 3/5 of a vote per slave. The SCOTUS is not a measure of what is right, or what should actually be legal, whether you believe it to be "viable" or not. If we go by "can do without their mother" no child is viable until at least 8 or so, does this mean we should be able to perform 7th trimester abortions on such a developing human?

Your arguments lack substance, they are shallow, and based on foolish bumper sticker nonsense. "The SCOTUS says so!" isn't an argument for or against anything, nor does it go any deeper than the surface. You can do better than this, surely. Show us that you've actually put some thought into your opinion. Or does changing a jersey mean that you must also flip on your central belief system?
    It is my central belief system, as i've said before, personally i'm against abortion but don't believe I have the right to dictate that others must believe what I believe. You want to change it? Bring a case before SCOTUS and change it just as the pro choice crowd did...it really is simple. If you can't muster that then its a mute issue.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OCA For This Post:

evince (08-09-2013), Steelplate (08-08-2013)

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    actually, he's peaked already......after the first week or so he has to repeat himself......
    Did you find that link that said Tip O'Neil defunded the mental institutions? LOL..............proven liar.

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Of course, you’re a fucking legend in your own fucking mind.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

11. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Did you find that link that said Tip O'Neil defunded the mental institutions? LOL..............proven liar.
    lol....I didn't realize you weren't aware of the situation.....do you not recall the left's complaints about institutionalizing mental health care?.....

12. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,331 Times in 1,523 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 139 Times in 129 Posts

Default Re: Pro-lifers

lol....I didn't realize you weren't aware of the situation.....do you not recall the left's complaints about institutionalizing mental health care?.....
    Who signed it into law? Isn't that the same shit you give Obama?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Steelplate For This Post:

evince (08-09-2013)

14. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steelplate View Post
    Who signed it into law? Isn't that the same shit you give Obama?

?????.....no, the Republican party didn't pass the stimulus bill and give it to Obama to sign.....they didn't pass the ACA and give it to Obama to sign......

15. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,331 Times in 1,523 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 139 Times in 129 Posts

Default Re: Pro-lifers

?????.....no, the Republican party didn't pass the stimulus bill and give it to Obama to sign.....they didn't pass the ACA and give it to Obama to sign......
    Oh bullshit.

16. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steelplate View Post
    Oh bullshit.
    ?????.....you think they did?......

17. #165 | Top
    Thanks