Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Minority Thug Wantabe gets Shot DOA

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 401 Times in 350 Posts

Default Another Minority Thug Wantabe gets Shot DOA

This time the thug wantabe was going to attack a Santa Ana, Ca. female Police officer, but like with Trayvon, the chickens came home to roost................."An eyewitness recorded cellphone video of a Santa Ana police officer shoot and kill an unarmed 22-year-old homeless man at a shopping center earlier this week.

The witness, who wished to remain unidentified, was standing in the parking lot of the Harbor Place Shopping Center on South Harbor Boulevard around 3 p.m. Tuesday when he said he filmed a confrontation in front of Jugo’s La Tropicana between an officer, later identified as a 13-year veteran, and victim Hans Kevin Arellano.

“She exited her patrol car, gun drawn, and asked the gentlemen to get on the ground. The gentlemen didn’t get on the ground, he was still inside the restaurant. She asked again. The man then exited the restaurant, and as he was exiting the restaurant, he said, ‘What are you gonna do, b—-?’ About a second later, she shot him in the chest,” he said."
    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/...-homeless-man/

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're actually APPLAUDING the shooting and killing of a homeless guy because he was in no way acting violent? Shame it wasn't you getting shot.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to /MSG/ For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-03-2013), Steelplate (08-02-2013)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SJJRSJJS View Post
    This time the thug wantabe was going to attack a Santa Ana, Ca. female Police officer, but like with Trayvon, the chickens came home to roost................."An eyewitness recorded cellphone video of a Santa Ana police officer shoot and kill an unarmed 22-year-old homeless man at a shopping center earlier this week.

The witness, who wished to remain unidentified, was standing in the parking lot of the Harbor Place Shopping Center on South Harbor Boulevard around 3 p.m. Tuesday when he said he filmed a confrontation in front of Jugo’s La Tropicana between an officer, later identified as a 13-year veteran, and victim Hans Kevin Arellano.

“She exited her patrol car, gun drawn, and asked the gentlemen to get on the ground. The gentlemen didn’t get on the ground, he was still inside the restaurant. She asked again. The man then exited the restaurant, and as he was exiting the restaurant, he said, ‘What are you gonna do, b—-?’ About a second later, she shot him in the chest,” he said."

"What are you gonna do, b—-?"

I bet that wasn't the answer he was looking for.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 64 Times in 62 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sounds more like a Darwin award. Right up there with talking about bombs to the TSA guys and then making a run for the plane.
    "In the bath tub of history the truth is harder to find than the soap and more difficult to hold on to."

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    It's not the cops fault that the douchebag is a fraud.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Attila the Hun View Post
    You're actually APPLAUDING the shooting and killing of a homeless guy because he was in no way acting violent? Shame it wasn't you getting shot.
    Proof of evolution.................
    "Democrats will make you go broke on welfare but Republicans will make you go broke on warfare"~Papa

"Once you submit to a political party you start justifying the terrible parts of that party to win"~Me

"Anyone certain, is mistaken."~Best Political Quote Ever

"People who don't understand the necessity for guns, don't follow the Constitution. People who don't understand the necessity to regulate gun ownership, do not follow the Constitution."~Me

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 550 Posts

Who was at fault here? In your opinion? If you have a brain, EXPLAIN WHY THEY ARE AT FAULT. You don't, and won't.
    "Democrats will make you go broke on welfare but Republicans will make you go broke on warfare"~Papa

"Once you submit to a political party you start justifying the terrible parts of that party to win"~Me

"Anyone certain, is mistaken."~Best Political Quote Ever

"People who don't understand the necessity for guns, don't follow the Constitution. People who don't understand the necessity to regulate gun ownership, do not follow the Constitution."~Me

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

how dare anyone question the split second decisions of these expertly trained government agents. they put their lives on the line every day to protect us from terrorists and you are un-american for even thinking that they do wrong.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Attila the Hun View Post
    I'm not applauding anything! The cop with her gun drawn told, not asked, the thug to get on the ground. The thug came out of the Restaurant toward an armed female Cop, was she supposed to holster her gun since the gun did not stop the thug and grab her pepper spray to mace the thug, or maybe take him down with a nice Judo throw? When a Cop has a gun on someone and orders them to get on the ground, they need to obey the legal order, not say; "What are you going to do, BITCH", it was a bad choice of threatening words and movement made by the thug, and unfortunately he had to pay the piper. I stand by my post 100%.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm not applauding anything! The cop with her gun drawn told, not asked, the thug to get on the ground. The thug came out of the Restaurant toward an armed female Cop, was she supposed to holster her gun since the gun did not stop the thug and grab her pepper spray to mace the thug, or maybe take him down with a nice Judo throw? When a Cop has a gun on someone and orders them to get on the ground, they need to obey the legal order, not say; "What are you going to do, BITCH", it was a bad choice of threatening words and movement made by the thug, and unfortunately he had to pay the piper. I stand by my post 100%.
    Of course you do, you're a fascist.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

is every order a 'legal' order just because a cop has her gun out?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    is every order a 'legal' order just because a cop has her gun out?
    This was not a court of law, if someone has a gun, especially a Cop, they have the power of life and death, so just obey the order and then file charges afterwards, do not try to be macho and confront a 9mm. Because she is a female Cop, she cannot be expected to take on this thug physically like a male cop might do, because she is much weaker than a man, period. I know, now the Masculine Feminazis will yell at me claiming sexism, but it is what it is. Female Cops create problem situations with bad guys, because they are physically week Cops as compared to male Cops, and the bad guys know it and might want to take them on, or they do not want a women, aka "Bitch" telling them what to do. If I was a Cop, I sure would not want a physically weak female Cop as a partner, for that very reason, she would be helpless in a physical confrontation with a thug/s wantabe, and I might bend up getting killed, of course unless she pulls out the great equalizer, her gun, and tells the thug to get on the ground.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This was not a court of law, if someone has a gun, especially a Cop, they have the power of life and death, so just obey the order and then file charges afterwards, do not try to be macho and confront a 9mm. Because she is a female Cop, she cannot be expected to take on this thug physically like a male cop might do, because she is much weaker than a man, period. I know, now the Masculine Feminazis will yell at me claiming sexism, but it is what it is. Female Cops create problem situations with bad guys, because they are physically week Cops as compared to male Cops, and the bad guys know it and might want to take them on, or they do not want a women, aka "Bitch" telling them what to do. If I was a Cop, I sure would not want a physically weak female Cop as a partner, for that very reason, she would be helpless in a physical confrontation with a thug/s wantabe, and I might bend up getting killed, of course unless she pulls out the great equalizer, her gun, and tells the thug to get on the ground.
    Well, no replies, I guess that I am Right again? These thug jackasses are all over this Nation and they want to be bad asses like the Rappers who make that rediculous Rap Crap Music. Anyone who listens to that stuff has got to be one stupid MFer gangsta thug wantabe. The chickens will be coming home to roost.

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 33 Times in 29 Posts

let the investigation progress before rushing to judgement. We only heard one small side of the story.

Let cooler heads prevail.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Voted4Reagan For This Post:

Disillusioned (08-05-2013)

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    let the investigation progress before rushing to judgement. We only heard one small side of the story.

Let cooler heads prevail.
    There were witnesses everywhere, the thug came out of the restaurant toward the physically weak FEMALE Cop who had a gun in her hand. Obviously the thug was not deterred by the gun, which shows that his intention was to attack the weak female cop. His yelling; "What you going to do about it Bitch" sealed his fate. Again, when someone has a gun pointed at you, you come to terms and do what you are told to do, especially a cop. I bet that the thug was on Drugs, which clouded his reasoning, and it cost him dearly.

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This was not a court of law, if someone has a gun, especially a Cop, they have the power of life and death, so just obey the order and then file charges afterwards
    so when the cop then tells your daughter to give him a blowjob or die?