Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People Still Wondering About Gun/Ammo Shortage....But Don't Want To Hear Truth

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 550 Posts

Default People Still Wondering About Gun/Ammo Shortage....But Don't Want To Hear Truth

In around 2005 the NRA was losing funds quickly. The NRA today has nothing in common with the NRA that helped stop the Great Depression.

In '05 they started taking money from the Gun Industry/Corporations. They started to receive from $15-$35MILLION a year. From the study, this was the most CONSERVATIVE statement available and it's assumed MUCH, much more.

After the NRA started making big money from Big Corporations, they started to change their position on things. They started losing long term members like Adolphus Busch IV and NRA member for over 30 years. He left because of, “distorted values”. He states, "The NRA I see today has undermined the values upon which it was established. Your current strategic focus clearly places priority on the needs of gun and ammunition manufacturers while disregarding the opinions of your 4 million individual members."

So you think Obama is going to take your guns.....Ask yourself why. Has Obama ever stated he will take your guns? I remember in the debates when he broke a girls heart when he backed up our Constitution. So who with any credibility ever stated that they are going to take our guns?

No one ever did. It's a scam by the Right to cause a fire. And it worked better than EVER expected. So they drove it in hard and deep. The Fox News sheep are buying guns and ammo like crazy in preparation for war. Facebook is full of posts about protecting the 2A even though the 2A was NEVER in question. No one ever took a stand to break Constitutional Law but that is what was sold. Now we have every crazy in America hiding behind Ammo crates, hiding guns in furniture, and even doomsday prepping because they are sold that the stockpile they bought aren't enough.

The Right is WAY out of focus on this and all it takes is a simple.........little ........brain developed.........question..........."Who stated they are going to take our guns"?

By all accounts the talk has been about anything but good people owning guns. But the NRA got purchased and turned it into current America. Corporations dictate us. Fact.

*To prove this theory one only needs to web search anyone who ever stated they wanted to gun grab. No one ever did, and will never. If you are emotional on the topic it's because of RW media. And the most proof of all is when the Right try to DISPROVE my theory. They always say the same thing..........................."I just know what you/ them are thinking".

Last edited by Anti-Party; 07-27-2013 at 11:48 PM.
    "Democrats will make you go broke on welfare but Republicans will make you go broke on warfare"~Papa

"Once you submit to a political party you start justifying the terrible parts of that party to win"~Me

"Anyone certain, is mistaken."~Best Political Quote Ever

"People who don't understand the necessity for guns, don't follow the Constitution. People who don't understand the necessity to regulate gun ownership, do not follow the Constitution."~Me

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anti-Party For This Post:

Howey (07-29-2013), I'm Watermark (07-28-2013)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Later this tool states that background checks are never going to work and "Since when do criminals obey laws" which is basic Nihilism. But the sheep followed.
    "Democrats will make you go broke on welfare but Republicans will make you go broke on warfare"~Papa

"Once you submit to a political party you start justifying the terrible parts of that party to win"~Me

"People who don't understand the necessity for guns, don't follow the Constitution. People who don't understand the necessity to regulate gun ownership, do not follow the Constitution."~Me

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I was about to go to bed and noticed the link between; LaPierre, Bush, and Obama when they all stated they wanted to stand for certain things and later backed away from the great talk. In every case, Corprations profited.

In every "Illuminati" Conspiracy Theory they talk about the Federal Reserve and how they are pulling the strings, but they are always sold short because they use paranoid terminology to explain what they don't understand. Meanwhile, these Conspiracy Theories have TONS of facts and are only sold short because they have the title, "Illuminati"

The Federal Reserve is ran by our biggest Corporate giants...................

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Party View Post
    In around 2005 the NRA was losing funds quickly. The NRA today has nothing in common with the NRA that helped stop the Great Depression.

In '05 they started taking money from the Gun Industry/Corporations. They started to receive from $15-$35MILLION a year. From the study, this was the most CONSERVATIVE statement available and it's assumed MUCH, much more.

After the NRA started making big money from Big Corporations, they started to change their position on things. They started losing long term members like Adolphus Busch IV and NRA member for over 30 years. He left because of, “distorted values”. He states, "The NRA I see today has undermined the values upon which it was established. Your current strategic focus clearly places priority on the needs of gun and ammunition manufacturers while disregarding the opinions of your 4 million individual members."

So you think Obama is going to take your guns.....Ask yourself why. Has Obama ever stated he will take your guns? I remember in the debates when he broke a girls heart when he backed up our Constitution. So who with any credibility ever stated that they are going to take our guns?

No one ever did. It's a scam by the Right to cause a fire. And it worked better than EVER expected. So they drove it in hard and deep. The Fox News sheep are buying guns and ammo like crazy in preparation for war. Facebook is full of posts about protecting the 2A even though the 2A was NEVER in question. No one ever took a stand to break Constitutional Law but that is what was sold. Now we have every crazy in America hiding behind Ammo crates, hiding guns in furniture, and even doomsday prepping because they are sold that the stockpile they bought aren't enough.

The Right is WAY out of focus on this and all it takes is a simple.........little ........brain developed.........question..........."Who stated they are going to take our guns"?

By all accounts the talk has been about anything but good people owning guns. But the NRA got purchased and turned it into current America. Corporations dictate us. Fact.

*To prove this theory one only needs to web search anyone who ever stated they wanted to gun grab. No one ever did, and will never. If you are emotional on the topic it's because of RW media. And the most proof of all is when the Right try to DISPROVE my theory. They always say the same thing..........................."I just know what you/ them are thinking".

More bullshit from the loony leftist anti-Fox, Anti-Right, Anti-truth bullshitter.

This is the same moron liar who contradicted himself by claiming in one post that he was raised by an abusive family that beat his ass and abused him beyond belief and thereby made him into some kind of tough ass, then in another post claimed his family raised him in a culture of hard work and wonderful moral principles.

Actually he was likely raised by a gang of addicted liars and morons like himself.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,760 Times in 27,235 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,589 Times in 18,178 Posts
    Blog Entries

why cant you grasp it could be both?

are you braindead?

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,191 Times in 3,035 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 909 Times in 824 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    why cant you grasp it could be both?

are you braindead?

No. He's just very, very old. And senile.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Leftist lunatics to the rescue of the forum bullshitting idiot! How cute!!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 418 Posts

All you have to do is look at my liberal state of California to see the laws they want to enact on gun ownership to understand why their is a run on ammo and guns.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ***RacerX*** View Post

All you have to do is look at my liberal state of California to see the laws they want to enact on gun ownership to understand why their is a run on ammo and guns.
    Why the Goverment is Buying Up All the Ammo

They can’t get all the guns so they are buying up all the ammunition so the average person can’t get any.

http://www.conservativedailynews.com...-all-the-ammo/

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ***RacerX*** View Post

You are one of the first to bring up this topic, but I LOVE that you brought it up in a media source that ignored the entire topic. She clearly stated "I would ban them all" (R)ight? DO YOU KNOW OR CARE WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT? She was talking about what she believe are Assault Style Rifles. Not all guns kid.

All you Fox News brains do is repeat what you are supposed to repeat. Basic SHEEP.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Liberal View Post
    More bullshit from the loony leftist anti-Fox, Anti-Right, Anti-truth bullshitter.

This is the same moron liar who contradicted himself by claiming in one post that he was raised by an abusive family that beat his ass and abused him beyond belief and thereby made him into some kind of tough ass, then in another post claimed his family raised him in a culture of hard work and wonderful moral principles.

Actually he was likely raised by a gang of addicted liars and morons like himself.
    Reminds me of a Billy Madison style debate where the dumb person say's "That's stupid" and loses.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Liberal View Post
    Why the Goverment is Buying Up All the Ammo

They can’t get all the guns so they are buying up all the ammunition so the average person can’t get any.

http://www.conservativedailynews.com...-all-the-ammo/
    If I was president and I saw what the Libertarians are brewing, I would buy everything up as well. You DO realize that Libertarians are OPENLY teaching to start a Civil War or "Revolution" to end our system instead of using words or debate. You DO realize that the Pen is mightier than the sword? ....who am I kidding.

One fact that many notice remains. Libertarians are America's "Rebels". Only most of the time in other Governments you see Rebels as the people who want Democracy. Here in America where we have Democracy, we see Rebels fighting for Dictatorship.

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Reminds me of a Billy Madison style debate where the dumb person say's "That's stupid" and loses.
    What the fuck do you know about debates Goober? You’re just a proven fucking liar, bullshitter and moron!!!

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If I was president and I saw what the Libertarians are brewing, I would buy everything up as well.
    If you were President, the world would be a toilet.

You DO realize that Libertarians are OPENLY teaching to start a Civil War or "Revolution" to end our system instead of using words or debate. You DO realize that the Pen is mightier than the sword? ....who am I kidding.
    You do realize don’t you that there are more than one kind of revolution? The libertarian revolution’s agenda is to return the nation to its actual constitutional principles by educating fucking morons like you. I fear it’s an exercise in futility.

One fact that many notice remains. Libertarians are America's "Rebels". Only most of the time in other Governments you see Rebels as the people who want Democracy. Here in America where we have Democracy, we see Rebels fighting for Dictatorship.
    Actually Goober you simply prove with your fucking mumbo-jumbo bullshit that you don’t know “democracy” from “squat.” America is NOT, I repeat, is NOT a fucking democracy and was never meant to be a fucking mob rule democracy. America is a “Constitutional Republic” as it was meant to be by our founders. A democracy Goober is fucking majority mob rule and all law by majority referendum. A Constitutional Republic is democratically elected representation sworn by oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution irrespective and regardless of what the fucking majority mob wants.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 418 Posts

You are one of the first to bring up this topic, but I LOVE that you brought it up in a media source that ignored the entire topic. She clearly stated "I would ban them all" (R)ight? DO YOU KNOW OR CARE WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT? She was talking about what she believe are Assault Style Rifles. Not all guns kid.

All you Fox News brains do is repeat what you are supposed to repeat. Basic SHEEP.

ROFL

So you want to change the rules, just like a liberal???

"So who with any credibility ever stated that they are going to take our guns?"

A gun is a gun, and she wanted to confiscate them all.