Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The FIX is On, Zimmerman Will Be Sacrificed to appease Obama's Peoples

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 401 Times in 350 Posts

Default The FIX is On, Zimmerman Will Be Sacrificed to appease Obama's Peoples

The six woman rigged jury is the key to convicting Georgi and that a no-male "SELECT" jury was made possible because of a rigged Jury Pool. The Presidents "Men" made sure that the Jury pool Selection cards were overwhelmingly mailed to Liberal anti-gun people, to show up for Jury Selection on a certain date. When President Obama entered into this case with his "If I had a Son, he would look like Trayvon Martin", the Wheels of Justice were degreased. I say that Georgi Zimmerman will be sacrificed to appease the potential threatening Black rioters. I advise everyone to stay home tomorrow, there is no telling what might happen. I have watched this trial Gavel to Gavel, and I believe that the sheet will hit the fan, regardless of the verdict rendered by the rigged Jury.

By the way I live within 5 miles, Menifee, CA. of where they found the body of that 11 year old kid, Terry Dewayne Smith, who was murdered by his half brother, I even helped in the search effort on Monday, and a little on Tuesday.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SJJRSJJS For This Post:

Rationalist (07-13-2013)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,331 Times in 1,523 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 139 Times in 129 Posts

Default Re: The FIX is On, Zimmerman Will Be Sacrificed to appease Obama's Peoples

Should have started this in conspiracy theories.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Steelplate View Post
    Should have started this in conspiracy theories.
    Normally yes, but this situation is not normal. The verdict will probably come by tomorrow afternoon, so I needed to reach out to as many people as I could right away. You don't think that a 6 woman jury is strange, what are the odds? This case was rigged from the start, but of course we shall see? I predict a Manslaughter verdict. Good Night, I got to go now, I have a horse to feed in the early morning.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SJJRSJJS For This Post:

OnearmSword (07-13-2013)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,331 Times in 1,523 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 139 Times in 129 Posts

Default Re: The FIX is On, Zimmerman Will Be Sacrificed to appease Obama's Peoples

Quote Originally Posted by SJJRSJJS View Post
    Normally yes, but this situation is not normal. The verdict will probably come by tomorrow afternoon, so I needed to reach out to as many people as I could right away. You don't think that a 6 woman jury is strange, what are the odds? This case was rigged from the start, but of course we shall see? I predict a Manslaughter verdict. Good Night, I got to go now, I have a horse to feed in the early morning.
    Juries are selected by both the prosecution and the defense....so, unless you think Zimmerman's lawyers are part of the conspiracy, your theory doesn't hold water.

EDIT:Good night. Horses are fine animals...never owned one...but I've always admired them.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,191 Times in 3,035 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 909 Times in 824 Posts

Nutcase

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,615 Times in 9,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Default Convict Zimmerman and Sacrifice "Floria's Stand Your Ground Law"!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

christiefan915 (07-13-2013)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Howey View Post
    Nutcase
    I called this one and you know it Howey....you lost the last time you got uppity, so watch your P's and Q's....

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

I think they have to find him guilty or those people will become irrationally fearful, soil their depends and shoot the first kid in a hoodie that looks at them funny, thinking they are out for revenge. If they put him in jail those people will do what they love to do most, complain, and feel safer.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    BTW, SYG was not invoked because being as Saint Skittles had Zimmerman pinned to the ground, there was no way to retreat.

This is self defense, plain and simple.
    "Good times and riches and son-of-a-bitches, I've seen more than I can recall." --Jimmy Buffett

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Baxter View Post
    I think they have to find him guilty or those people will become irrationally fearful, soil their depends and shoot the first kid in a hoodie that looks at them funny, thinking they are out for revenge. If they put him in jail those people will do what they love to do most, complain, and feel safer.
    Hopefully this incident has made thugs take pause.
    "Good times and riches and son-of-a-bitches, I've seen more than I can recall." --Jimmy Buffett

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pointgold For This Post:

evince (07-13-2013)

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,191 Times in 3,035 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 909 Times in 824 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susie Chutzpah View Post
    BTW, SYG was not invoked because being as Saint Skittles had Zimmerman pinned to the ground, there was no way to retreat.

Ahhh...now I know who you are.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    It is unreal to see how the left is trying to stir racial passions. Never let a good crisis go to waste right Kenny?

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susie Chutzpah View Post

That has nothing to do with why it was not invoked. He does not to have to have a clear means of retreat to invoke stand your ground.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Baxter View Post
    That has nothing to do with why it was not invoked. He does not to have to have a clear means of retreat to invoke stand your ground.
    But, it wasn't invoked because it wasn't relevant. You lefties keep talking about a law that wasn't even applied in this case. Sheesh

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Steelplate View Post
    Juries are selected by both the prosecution and the defense....so, unless you think Zimmerman's lawyers are part of the conspiracy, your theory doesn't hold water.

EDIT:Good night. Horses are fine animals...never owned one...but I've always admired them.
    Horses are very difficult animals, they can colic and die if their environment is changed. For instance, if the corral gate was left open and the horse got out and started eating range grass, or the grass like on a lawn, that horse would probably have stomach issues, colic and possibly die, because they will eat all night long, gorge themselves. If you gradually introduced the horse to eating grass over say a two week period, then the horse could be turned out to pasture with no problems. If you take a horse on the trail and then stop and then let it drink as much water as it wants, it could colic and die. You should feed the horse at basically the same times each day, either 3 times or two times, but whatever you do, you need to stick with that pattern. I give my horse apple cider vinegar in its water trough, and my mare loves it, also the vinegar keeps down the formation of algae and the bugs stay out of the water. Vinegar helps dissolve the hard pearl like calcium stones that tend to form in the horse's intestines. They usually pass them in their poop, some being as large as eggs, but they can get as big as grapefruit and that could plug them up and they colic and die. I feed her half Bermuda grass and half alfalfa in the morning and in the afternoon, and I try to ride her at least twicw a week.