Thread: Conspiracy theorists dismiss Alex Jones as government conspiracy to make conspiracy..

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

Default Conspiracy theorists dismiss Alex Jones as government conspiracy to make conspiracy..

theorists look stupid...

Many will even claim that this story/site are not real news.

http://newsthump.com/2013/06/09/cons...s-look-stupid/

Conspiracy theorists have dismissed US talk radio host Alex Jones as a government stooge designed to make conspiracy theorists look ridiculous, following his meltdown on live BBC television.

Jones used his appearance on Andrew Neil’s Politics Show to make shouty conspiracy theorists appear mentally ill in front of an audience of millions.

Viewer Simon Williams told us, “I’ve always had a bit of time for conspiracy theorists, as it takes guts to look at things so differently – but clearly Alex Jones is absolutely deranged.”

“Shouty Americans are quite annoying at the best of times, but this guy is so vociferous about his ‘conspiracies’ that I actually feel a bit sorry for him.”

“I suppose from now on the term ‘conspiracy theorist’ should be synonymous with ‘shouty mental illness’.”

“The Internet has done a lot of wonderful things, but one of the worst is make this guy famous – millions listen to him on the Internet when 25 years ago he’d have been shouting at passing cars from a street corner.”

Alex Jones on BBC

The BBC have been congratulated for opening their doors to those suffering from paranoid delusions and other undiagnosed mental disorders, however the conspiracy theorist movement have spoken out to disown Alex Jones in the strongest possible terms.

Conspiracy blogger Chuck Matthews told us, “He’s not one of us, no way.”

“Alex Jones is clearly a plant by a government desperate to silence the conspiracy theory movement by making us all look like complete idiots.”

“So don’t forget, my conspiracy theory is the real conspiracy theory – not the lunatic conspiracy theories you hear from these other fake conspiracy theorists.”
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Timshel For This Post:

Minister of Truth (06-10-2013)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL That is hilarious.