Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why does Libby, Montana, get Medicare for All - everyone else stuck with Obamacare

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Kiss my ass you fucking Jewish-Nazi-fascist. There isn't one damn difference between you and christian-fundamentalists. You inject your religion into every conversation.

LOOKY, LOOKY EVERYBODY .. I'M JEWISH .. thus I get to tell everyone here what websites they can read and post from .. and if you don't do what I tell you .. then you're an anti-semite. You can critique and talk about your own country, but if you mention Israel, then you're an anti-semite.

:0) I think that I might not lock you out of every thread .. because people should pay close attention to your Nazi-like tactics. Every time you post that ignorant bullshit to me .. I'm going to call it out.

As far as your question .. why not just reach into your ass and pull out the answer. You don't exhibit the intellect to figure it out even if I told you.

By the way .. was that quote from you right?

Did you, Mr. Jewish, call me a 'niggrah?' :0)

Is that you that's interested in how I can post from work? :0)

I own the business bitch.

Wanna play this game .. cool.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

canceled.2021.1 (06-07-2013)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 693 Times in 631 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tekkychick View Post
    There were conservative Dems who didn't want to pass Medicare for all; what with the filibuster rules, it was a nonstarter.

The Democratic party is not a monolithic entity; its members are diverse and often have different opinions.
    But each and every one of them is a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderingbear View Post
    In the end who doesn't want freedom from responsibility?
    Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    They better convict Zimmy, or I may riot, and break up some shit.
    I have always fantasized about murdering Massa while he slept.
    Quote Originally Posted by Topspin View Post
    Jefferson was a racist piece of dogshit as were most founding fathers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Howey View Post
    I just bought a nice bottle of wine that DY's taxes paid for.
    ...you think we're just niggers.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    First you seem mad at him and then you give him a gift, by telling him to stick a dick in his year (did you mean ear or rear).
    I meant his ear .. but I don't give a fuck where he puts it or who is attached to it.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

5. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

Howey (06-07-2013)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-13-2013), canceled.2021.1 (06-07-2013), tinfoil (06-13-2013), USFREEDOM911 (06-07-2013)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You groan .. but you hide you little punk.

Why don't you come out of hiding and lets have an intellectual sword fight.

The issue is health care .. and lets see which one of us is more intelligent than the other.

Marquess of Queensbury Rules .. and I promise that I won't call you a bitch .. even though you are one.

After all, you think we're just niggers.

Bring your bitch ass out of hiding and demonstrate how smart a fucking Jewish Nazi really is.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

canceled.2021.1 (06-07-2013), tinfoil (06-13-2013), USFREEDOM911 (06-07-2013)

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

:0)

Stick a dick in your year you ignorant fuck.

You're much too ignorant to know how this works .. so instead of addressing what I said about reconciliation, here you are moaning at the rock again about some stupid shit that has nothing to do with the issue.

I keep forgetting to lock you out of my threads .. I won't again.

Seek absolution elsewhere.

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I meant his ear .. but I don't give a fuck where he puts it or who is attached to it.
    See; there you go and try to get him to do something he thinks is a reward.
    You're never going to get rid of him that way.

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The issue is health care .. and lets see which one of us is more intelligent than the other.

Marquess of Queensbury Rules .. and I promise that I won't call you a bitch .. even though you are one.

Bring your bitch ass out of hiding and demonstrate how smart a fucking Jewish Nazi really is.
    Howard thinks that because he's got a little black in him, that's he's entitled; but he doesn't realize that the black he's got in him isn't little, he's just short.
    BUT, BOY HOWDEY are you lucky you're not a woman; because he would slap you so hard.
    Because that's how he rolls.
    Last edited by USFREEDOM911; 06-07-2013 at 11:10 AM.

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,188 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 693 Times in 631 Posts

Now this is just disturbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderingbear View Post
    In the end who doesn't want freedom from responsibility?
    They better convict Zimmy, or I may riot, and break up some shit.
    I have always fantasized about murdering Massa while he slept.
    Quote Originally Posted by Topspin View Post
    Jefferson was a racist piece of dogshit as were most founding fathers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Howey View Post
    I just bought a nice bottle of wine that DY's taxes paid for.
    ...you think we're just niggers.

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Howard thinks that because he's got a little black in him, that's he's entitled; but he doesn't realize that the black he's got in him isn't little, he's just short.
    BUT, BOY HOWDEY are you lucky you're not a woman; because he would slap you so hard.
    Because that's how he rolls.
    In a battle of wits, BAC would wipe the floor with Howard. Have you noticed that Howard is conspicuously absent from the board since BAC called his sorry ass out? It is freaking hilarious. BAC has reduced Howard to Topspin status running around groaning posts.

Howard sure talks a tough game, but he just wilted like the delicate flower he is

14. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

DamnYankee (06-07-2013)

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    In a battle of wits, BAC would wipe the floor with Howard. Have you noticed that Howard is conspicuously absent from the board since BAC called his sorry ass out? It is freaking hilarious. BAC has reduced Howard to Topspin status running around groaning posts.

Howard sure talks a tough game, but he just wilted like the delicate flower he is
    I don't always agree with BAC's summations; but he biatch slapped Howard into submission, real fast.
    But then; Howard's always been kind of sensative, like that.

Watch: because Poet will end up on 1/2 of a forced ignore, so Howard can read Poet's posts and comment; but Poet will be prohibited from Howards.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

DamnYankee (06-07-2013)

17. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't always agree with BAC's summations; but he biatch slapped Howard into submission, real fast.

Watch: because Poet will end up on 1/2 of a forced ignore, so Howard can read Poet's posts and comment; but Poet will be prohibited from Howards.

Yeah, Howard is busy icing down his cheek to make the swelling go down.

I don't follow the Poet comment.

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Put a pencil dick in Howey's ear and it would go clean through to the other side!!

19. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think Poet's head must be spinning. BAC is black whilst Howie is gay, so who does a black gay like him support? As for Darla, her head is doing 360s like Linda Blair in the Exorcist!!
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 06-13-2013 at 06:10 AM.

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,795 Times in 32,158 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

If I read this correctly they do have to have an asbestos related disease before they qualify.......is that correct?.......

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    If I read this correctly they do have to have an asbestos related disease before they qualify.......is that correct?.......
    I think they just have to live in Libby, Montana .. it's Medicare for All.

One Montana County's Medicare-for-All Coverage

Back when he presided over the Senate's health care reform debate, Max Baucus, chairman of the all-powerful Senate Finance Committee, had said everything was on the table — except for single-payer universal health care. When doctors, nurses, and others rose in his hearing to insist that single payer be included in the debate, the Montana Democrat had them arrested. As more stood up, Baucus could be heard on his open microphone saying, "We need more police."

Yet when Baucus needed a solution to a catastrophic health disaster in Libby, Montana and surrounding Lincoln County, he turned to the nation's single-payer healthcare system, Medicare, to solve the problem.

You see, a vermiculite mine had spread deadly airborne asbestos that killed hundreds and sickened thousands in Libby and northwest Montana. W.R. Grace & Co., which owned the mine, denied its connection to the outbreaks of mesothelioma and asbestosis and dodged responsibility for this disaster. The federal government got stuck with most of the tab for the cleanup costs, and the EPA has issued a first-of-its-kind order declaring Lincoln County a public health disaster.

When all lawsuits and legal avenues failed, Baucus turned to Medicare.

The single-payer plan that Baucus kept off the table in 2009 is now very much on the table in Libby. It turns out that Baucus quietly inserted a section into the Affordable Care Act that covers the suffering people of Libby, Montana. Medicare covers the whole community, not just the former miners.

Residents of Libby don't have to be 65 years old or more. They don't have to wait until 2014 for the state exchanges. There's no 10-year roll out for them — it's immediate. They don't have to purchase a plan — this isn't a buy-in to Medicare. It's free. They don't have to be disabled for two years before they apply. They don't have to go without care for three years until Medicaid expands. They don't have to meet income tests. They don't have to apply for a subsidy or pay a fine for failure to buy insurance. They don't have to hope that the market will make a plan affordable or hide their pre-existing conditions. They don't have to find a job that provides coverage.

Baucus simply inserted a clause into the health care reform law to make special arrangements for them in Medicare.

---

Nothing in Obama's health care law will mitigate the skyrocketing costs. More than half of us, including tens of millions of insured Americans, now go without necessary care. As Baucus said of Medicare, "We need this mechanism to help people when they need it most." We all need it now.

So as the Ryan Republicans try to destroy Medicare and far too many Democrats use the deficit excuse to suggest other ways to tear the social safety net apart, Libby offers a prescription to clean up the whole mess. Only single-payer universal health care — improved Medicare for all — can save and protect Medicare, rein in skyrocketing health care costs, and give us universal coverage.

Medicare was implemented within less than a year of its 1965 passage. When Congress passes a national single-payer bill, we can all be enrolled in the twinkling of an eye.
    https://www.commondreams.org/view/2011/06/28-1