Thread: Complaint Thread. Dedicated to doniston

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,608 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Complaint Thread. Dedicated to doniston

It has become apparent that too many complaints get in the way of discourse.

Here you can complain about the board and how it is run. If you have a personal complaint about the staff other than myself rule 15 applies, take it up in PM.

Thanks,

Damocles
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Space isn't at a premium, but clear communication is. I took enough to explain.

Which would be wrong considering I explained why the rule is made. Regardless I have decided. Each post of yours, and anybody else's for that matter, complaining about the site will be moved to the 'doniston Complaint Thread' in the Suggestions area. They get in the way of discourse otherwise as every thread becomes doniston's complaints and my answers. This ends today.

Which was why I wrote it.

Excellent. And discussions may stay on topic with my new policy. It will begin immediately after my post is sent. Each of your complaints about my light moderation will be moved to the thread entitled "Doniston's Complaint Thread" in the Suggestion area, my answers will be found there.

Enjoy your stay at jpp.com.
    look dummy, I don't give a rat's ass what stupidity you come up with next This would have been over if YOU had stoped "explaining" You are the one who is continuing this, I have had my say, so your new wrinkle is as stupid as most of your other "LACK OF"actions.
    PRE-EMINENT BUSH BASHER and proud of it (no appologies)

An Italian Confusious Say: "He who throweth mud, losith ground"

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    It has become apparent that too many complaints get in the way of discourse.

Here you can complain about the board and how it is run. If you have a personal complaint about the staff other than myself rule 15 applies, take it up in PM.

Thanks,

Damocles
    ........................................Just one more Jackass approach
    Last edited by doniston; 08-25-2007 at 08:20 PM.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is funny, after all your protestationsand bravado, my post is still here and hasn't been moved.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by doniston View Post
    ........................................Just on more Jackass approach
    You will never be able to amount to a tenth of the classy guy that damo is, you embarrassing jackanapes. He is the most unbiased and fair mod you could ever hope for and here you are berating him like a meganard.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    You will never be able to amount to a tenth of the classy guy that damo is, you embarrassing jackanapes. He is the most unbiased and fair mod you could ever hope for and here you are berating him like a meganard.
    Fine, YOU support him, and while you are at it, use words that are in the dictionary Meganard???? none such.

..............................................Jack ass

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fine, YOU support him, and while you are at it, use words that are in the dictionary Meganard???? none such.

..............................................Jack ass
    Support him? I didn't sign up for daddy, you imbecile. Damo's a grown man. A grown ass man, muggafugga. Get yourself under control and start talking sense.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What if we go off topic in this thread, or say something 'over the line' that should not be allowed, and doniston needs to complain about it? Would he still post a complaint in this thread or do we need another level of hell?

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Donny.............

got kicked outta CNN for the same reasons...some old farts never learn!

He had a great chance to exprees what he thinks are opinions...damo is way more tolerant than I but hey Buddahs are cool..........

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Battleborne View Post
    got kicked outta CNN for the same reasons...some old farts never learn!

He had a great chance to exprees what he thinks are opinions...damo is way more tolerant than I but hey Buddahs are cool..........
    where did you get that peice of crappy info. as I recall you said that once before. it wasn't true then either.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Nope............

where did you get that peice of crappy info. as I recall you said that once before. it wasn't true then either.

This was the first time I said it...but after your whinning I went into CNN to see if they were no longer running..guess what they still are...More donny BS!

and by the way I and darla hit and slap each other all the time...I don't hate her...this is just a fun board to let the proverbial hair down.....ya are a lost cause donny..see the Doc in the morning...or just go away already!

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Support him? I didn't sign up for daddy, you imbecile. Damo's a grown man. A grown ass man, muggafugga. Get yourself under control and start talking sense.
    then he doesn't need you to stick up for him. At least I use words that are in the dictionary. Apparently you make up most of yours. apparently I am more in control of the situation than I care to be. so as per usual

.............................................Jacka ss. this thread needs no further comment from me.
    Last edited by doniston; 08-25-2007 at 03:30 PM.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Battleborne View Post
    This was the first time I said it...but after your whinning I went into CNN to see if they were no longer running..guess what they still are...More donny BS!

and by the way I and darla hit and slap each other all the time...I don't hate her...this is just a fun board to let the proverbial hair down.....ya are a lost cause donny..see the Doc in the morning...or just go away already!
    they stopped about eight years ago, maybe they have started up again. As for your other pristine comments. If you feel I am a lost cause, just don't respond to me. it's as simple as that.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Okay...........

they stopped about eight years ago, maybe they have started up again. As for your other pristine comments. If you feel I am a lost cause, just don't respond to me. it's as simple as that.
    your wish is my command...Bye-Bye!

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,608 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is funny, after all your protestationsand bravado, my post is still here and hasn't been moved.
    It appears that I wasn't online, I cannot magically move posts when I am not here. However, I have rectified it as soon as I was online.

I guess I should have said, "As soon as I notice it" rather than immediately moved. Not a problem, it will still clear up the threads so people can have conversations again.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle