Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think of Tiger Woods?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 401 Times in 350 Posts

Default What do you think of Tiger Woods?

Tiger Woods is a great Golfer, but he is selfish phony bologna jerk, who does not sign autographs, the complete opposite of what Libs try to preach, with their touchy feely stuff. He played golf with Obama, so the Libs are all goo-goo eyed towards him. He was married, but he commits adultery(touchy feely) with at least 12 different women, but of course the Libs will overlook that, because he played golf with Obama. The Lib bias press, aka NBC owned Golf Channel can say nothing wrong about Tiger Woods, because he played golf with Obama. Phil Michaelson talked about moving out of Califa because the State Taxes just went way up and the Lib press jumped all over him, even causing him to publicly apologize, but Tiger admittedly moved out of Califa way back to avoid the high taxes and we never heard one criticism about Tiger, because he played golf with Obama. Tiger made a golf etiquette booboo yesterday while playing with Sergio Garcia causing Sergio to miss his shot and Sergio thought that Tiger should have apologized for his obvious errant behavior, but the Press asked Sergio if he was wrong about being upset, because Tiger played golf with Obama. If an Athlete or even an Actor is a Liberal, they get preferential treatment from the Lib bias Press/Media and everyone knows it. What I have stated here is, as always, the absolute truth......no punches pulled.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-12-2013)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Tiger Woods is a great golfer who drastically improved the ratings and image of the game .. and he's made a shitload of money in the process.

I'm real sure you're unhappy because he fucks white women .. which of course is the "no punches pulled" that you're looking for .. but the bottom line truth is that Mr. Woods can do whatever the hell he wants to do with his own personal life .. and I bet he doesn't care what you do with yours. :0)
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Cancel 2016.2 (05-13-2013), Howey (05-12-2013), The Dude (05-12-2013)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,439 Times in 2,220 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 86 Times in 85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Tiger Woods is a great golfer who drastically improved the ratings and image of the game .. and he's made a shitload of money in the process.

I'm real sure you're unhappy because he fucks white women .. which of course is the "no punches pulled" that you're looking for .. but the bottom line truth is that Mr. Woods can do whatever the hell he wants to do with his own personal life .. and I bet he doesn't care what you do with yours. :0)
    THIS!!!

Why is it that so many people think that actors or athletes owe them anything but a great performance. Tiger Woods plays golf. Period. Whatever else he does is really none of our business.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Canceled.2014.1 For This Post:

/MSG/ (05-12-2013), Cancel 2016.2 (05-13-2013), Howey (05-12-2013), The Dude (05-12-2013), tinfoil (05-12-2013)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

I love how much Tiger is in Sergio's head and just dominates him. Please pardon my French but Sergio is Tiger's b*tch. I don't think they will be paired together today but I will be shocked if Sergio outperforms Tiger.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Howey (05-12-2013)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is funny that nobody ever seems to mention that he is also Chinese Thai with some Dutch ancestry as well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (05-13-2013)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Cancel 2016.2 (05-13-2013), Crashk (05-12-2013), Minister of Truth (05-12-2013)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

The Dude (05-12-2013)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    THIS!!!

Why is it that so many people think that actors or athletes owe them anything but a great performance. Tiger Woods plays golf. Period. Whatever else he does is really none of our business.
    If he is going to fuck anything that moves he at least ought to choose sexual partners that don't kiss and tell at the first opportunity.

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    THIS!!!

EXACTLY
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aoxomoxoa View Post
    It is funny that nobody ever seems to mention that he is also Chinese Thai with some Dutch ancestry as well.
    You mentioned it.

Did it make any difference?

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You mentioned it.

Did it make any difference?
    Yes, to me obviously not to you. By the way, my wife is Thai and my two sons are half Thai.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

The Dude (05-12-2013)

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SJJRSJJS View Post
    Tiger Woods is a great Golfer, but he is selfish phony bologna jerk, who does not sign autographs, the complete opposite of what Libs try to preach, with their touchy feely stuff. He played golf with Obama, so the Libs are all goo-goo eyed towards him. He was married, but he commits adultery(touchy feely) with at least 12 different women, but of course the Libs will overlook that, because he played golf with Obama. The Lib bias press, aka NBC owned Golf Channel can say nothing wrong about Tiger Woods, because he played golf with Obama. Phil Michaelson talked about moving out of Califa because the State Taxes just went way up and the Lib press jumped all over him, even causing him to publicly apologize, but Tiger admittedly moved out of Califa way back to avoid the high taxes and we never heard one criticism about Tiger, because he played golf with Obama. Tiger made a golf etiquette booboo yesterday while playing with Sergio Garcia causing Sergio to miss his shot and Sergio thought that Tiger should have apologized for his obvious errant behavior, but the Press asked Sergio if he was wrong about being upset, because Tiger played golf with Obama. If an Athlete or even an Actor is a Liberal, they get preferential treatment from the Lib bias Press/Media and everyone knows it. What I have stated here is, as always, the absolute truth......no punches pulled.
    Tiger Woods is one of the greatest golfers of all time. He can't be called the greatest until he breaks Jack's record. Bottom line.

As far as the other stuff. Who gives a fiddlers fuck? He cheated on his old lady and he doesn't control my taxes. I don't care. As far as autographs. Again, who gives a fiddlers fuck. These athletes and entertainers don't owe you diddly squat. What do you think you are going to do with that autograph? Sleep with it? Sell it? Why should people be allowed to make money off of someone elses hard work just because they put a pencil and paper under their nose.

Get over it.

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aoxomoxoa View Post
    Yes, to me obviously not to you. By the way, my wife is Thai and my two sons are half Thai.
    That's wonderful for you .. and no, it makes no difference to me.

Unfortunately, humans don't come in half-people. That beautiful baby in my avatar is bi-racial, both black and white. But neither she, not Tiger Woods, nor Obama, nor my bi-racial son will be seen as half-people, but rather will be seen by the race they look like.

It makes no difference to me because I just see them as people.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Canceled.2014.1 (05-12-2013)

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 401 Times in 350 Posts

The Gals that he banged were all air-heads looking for publicity, money and you know it Coal, Tiger took what he could get, and not one Black Gal among them, tell me about it. By the way, his wife is made for life from Nanny to Multimillionaire, and these new "Loves" are all poor money grabbers and you know that also Coal. One commentator way back said that if it was not for golf, Tiger would be working in a carwash, because he sure could not get by on his "looks". Can we be real here, Tiger does not have movie star looks and is balding, and he knows it, so whatever he can get, he will go out with anything that breaths, except a Black Gal. These White beeches are "beating" him like a cheap drum, no pun intended, to get some of that 500 million jack. The White Gals know that Tiger is hardup and bald/ugly and that the Fool will pay to play so why not. There has got to be some Black Gal somewhere that Tiger could go for, maybe the juiced up Amazon, Serena Williams? How was that Coal, am I a Brlliant Writer yet, I sure wants to be? TOUCHE'