Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Lib Media did Blackball Tim Tebow..PROOF

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 401 Times in 350 Posts

Default The Lib Media did Blackball Tim Tebow..PROOF

I was RIGHT with my earlier post that the Lib bias media/press have basically tried to Blackball Conservative athletes and here is the proof............

"Tim Tebow is the Sarah Palin of the National Football League: a huge draw, loved by many, hated by the establishment and constantly disrespected for nothing other than virtue. Polarizing only because we live in a post-Christian, narcissistic petri dish; Tebow has become the third rail of the National Football League. In the age of Lady Blah-Blah, the squeaky-clean Boy Scout is now a national pariah. Tebow has quickly become the perpetual blanket party of the “nattering nabobs.” But who ordered the Code Red?"

"Whether he remains in the NFL or ultimately chooses another career, Tim Tebow will not change. He will succeed in whatever endeavor he pursues, for he has already carved out the right priorities: God first, others second, self last. But I hate to see the lycans in the media get away with another drive by crucifixion."

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/02/blackb...#ixzz2SwzddYWm
    Get more Clash on ClashDaily.com, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/02/blackb...#ixzz2SwyT1m26

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SJJRSJJS For This Post:

Callinectes (05-11-2013)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

The fact that some moron agrees with you is proof. Tebow and his fans are destroying his career. Nobody wants a backup quarterback that is that big of a distraction.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

4. The Following User Groans At Timshel For This Awful Post:

tinfoil (05-11-2013)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

6. The Following User Groans At Timshel For This Awful Post:

tinfoil (05-11-2013)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Baxter View Post
    The fact that some moron agrees with you is proof. Tebow and his fans are destroying his career. Nobody wants a backup quarterback that is that big of a distraction.
    No way, I stand by my original post that the Libs are now trying to control the careers of some athletes, and the Libs know that I am Right. Of course, the Libs will come on here and make all kinds of lame exccuses, like you did here. The Libs are now trying to reap the harvest of all the dumbed down kids, by Lib teachers over the years, who have Lib organicly produced mush for brains, a good example is Zappy. Jesse Waters(Water's World) goes out on the NY steet and asked all kinds of easy political questions and the vast majority are as stupit as the day is long. All the Lib indoctrinated Kids want to do is eat, sleep, "Blank" and smoke dope and you Libs know it. Give me Capitalism where there might be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, there is nothing but mental slavery with Liberalism, Libs who want to control everything you do. If this was Cuba, what do think Castrol would do with me, and that is why we Conservatives can never give up our guns?

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 Times in 2,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 479 Times in 470 Posts
    Blog Entries

you can stand by whatever the hell you want to stand by. You can freely voice your opinion about anything...but you are not entitled to claim that someone else's OPINION somehow PROVES that your opinion is correct and factual.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by maineman View Post
    you can stand by whatever the hell you want to stand by. You can freely voice your opinion about anything...but you are not entitled to claim that someone else's OPINION somehow PROVES that your opinion is correct and factual.
    This is the Lib way Folks, ManeMan here is trying to dictate to me, about how to think, read it. This is the Lib way, they used to call it "The Fairness Doctrine" introduced during Democrat Truman's Administration, where there had to be a Lib counterpoint person answering every Conservative opinion, but of course it was vaporized in 1987. Just read ManeMan here and you will see what I am talking about.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SJJRSJJS For This Post:

NOVA (05-11-2013)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Re: The Lib Media did Blackball Tim Tebow..PROOF

Quote Originally Posted by SJJRSJJS View Post
    No way, I stand by my original post that the Libs are now trying to control the careers of some athletes, and the Libs know that I am Right. Of course, the Libs will come on here and make all kinds of lame exccuses, like you did here. The Libs are now trying to reap the harvest of all the dumbed down kids, by Lib teachers over the years, who have Lib organicly produced mush for brains, a good example is Zappy. Jesse Waters(Water's World) goes out on the NY steet and asked all kinds of easy political questions and the vast majority are as stupit as the day is long. All the Lib indoctrinated Kids want to do is eat, sleep, "Blank" and smoke dope and you Libs know it. Give me Capitalism where there might be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, there is nothing but mental slavery with Liberalism, Libs who want to control everything you do. If this was Cuba, what do think Castrol would do with me, and that is why we Conservatives can never give up our guns?
    You are almost as funny as ditzy.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Timshel For This Post:

Howey (05-11-2013), maineman (05-10-2013)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 550 Posts

I was RIGHT with my earlier post that the Lib bias media/press have basically tried to Blackball Conservative athletes and here is the proof............

"Tim Tebow is the Sarah Palin of the National Football League: a huge draw, loved by many, hated by the establishment and constantly disrespected for nothing other than virtue. Polarizing only because we live in a post-Christian, narcissistic petri dish; Tebow has become the third rail of the National Football League. In the age of Lady Blah-Blah, the squeaky-clean Boy Scout is now a national pariah. Tebow has quickly become the perpetual blanket party of the “nattering nabobs.” But who ordered the Code Red?"

"Whether he remains in the NFL or ultimately chooses another career, Tim Tebow will not change. He will succeed in whatever endeavor he pursues, for he has already carved out the right priorities: God first, others second, self last. But I hate to see the lycans in the media get away with another drive by crucifixion."

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/02/blackb...#ixzz2SwzddYWm
    Get more Clash on ClashDaily.com, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/02/blackb...#ixzz2SwyT1m26
    What you "media" trolls don't ever recognize is that the media follows the ratings. If the majority of the people follow "Tebow hate" on ESPN that is what ESPN produces as stated on ESPN radio yesterday.

It's the same reason "Honey Boo Boo" is a popular show and Fox News is rated high. When the people see GARBAGE in the media they tend to watch so they can either argue against the garbage....or fight for the garbage. Garbage TV is the new "in".

Welcome to politics, life, and a general knowledge of America.
    "Democrats will make you go broke on welfare but Republicans will make you go broke on warfare"~Papa

"Once you submit to a political party you start justifying the terrible parts of that party to win"~Me

"Anyone certain, is mistaken."~Best Political Quote Ever

"People who don't understand the necessity for guns, don't follow the Constitution. People who don't understand the necessity to regulate gun ownership, do not follow the Constitution."~Me

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,331 Times in 1,523 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 139 Times in 129 Posts

You do know that the fairness doctrine worked both ways, right?

That's how dumb and blinded you are. You can't see past your own nose because "Conservative Media" has you hoodwinked.

Think about it for a second.... of course Conservative Media doesn't want the fairness doctrine.... because...

A. It would show how purposely deceptive they have been

And

B. They would no longer have a monopoly on Conservative opinion.

The, what you call "liberal media" would also have to follow the fairness doctrine...in other words...if all the other sources of information out there besides the Conservative ones, are actually "liberal", which is bullshit, but for the moment, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...then they would also have to comply and give Conservative commentary.

But only CONSERVATIVE media outlets complain about the idea of reinstituting the fairness doctrine. Mainstream Media is fine with the idea....why is that?

Think about it....

It's because Conservative Media is NOT Fair and Balanced... EIB has NOTHING to do with "Excellence in Broadcasting" and all those lies and propaganda they've been spewing all these years will be exposed for what it is...

And BTW....there is no conspiracy against Tebow....he just can't play the position very well. I like the kid as a person... but he needs to give up the dream of being a Superstar QB and try to reinvent himself as a role player...he'd have a shot at the Hall of Fame as Slash 2.0. Kordell Stewart fucked up....I hope Tebow doesn't.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

here's the proof that it's the media that hates Tebow. It's not the fans!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1336303

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    here's the proof that it's the media that hates Tebow. It's not the fans!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1336303
    You clearly missed the point. His fans destroyed his career. Nobody wants "the most influential athlete in the world" for their backup Qb. They want some guy that quietly carries water.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,105 Times in 3,823 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,543 Times in 3,270 Posts

Tebow is terrible, obviously teabaggers don't watch football!

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 Times in 2,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 479 Times in 470 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is the Lib way Folks, ManeMan here is trying to dictate to me, about how to think, read it. This is the Lib way, they used to call it "The Fairness Doctrine" introduced during Democrat Truman's Administration, where there had to be a Lib counterpoint person answering every Conservative opinion, but of course it was vaporized in 1987. Just read ManeMan here and you will see what I am talking about.
    I sometimes think that either you live in a psychotic, drug induced alternate universe, or you are a very funny troll just goofing with everyone. Please.... here is what I said: you can stand by whatever the hell you want to stand by. You can freely voice your opinion about anything...but you are not entitled to claim that someone else's OPINION somehow PROVES that your opinion is correct and factual.

Please show me where, in that post, I try to dictate to you about how to think. I clear state that you can freely think and speak your own opinion at will. I merely point out that you cannot get away with calling an opinion a fact, and you certainly cannot get away with calling a second opinion factual proof of your original opinion. That's all I said. I would never try to stifle your crazy rantings...they are a great accompaniment to my morning coffee.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,105 Times in 3,823 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,543 Times in 3,270 Posts

He got more coverage than any backup in history!
    Tinfoil is an imbecile

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Baxter View Post
    You are almost as funny as ditzy.
    Is that it, reality is taking hold Folks, their Boy is in Trouble and now the Nation is finding out about how conniving these radical Libs can be. Here the Teach uses the old word "ditzy" you sound like a fogey FemiNazi, are you?