Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amputee actor in Boston bombing

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

http://d2yq0g4vt6ipuo.cloudfront.net...w565h2600_.jpg
    Man by the side of Bauman, not set a sight on him. Does Bauman exist?

http://letsrollforums.com/imagehosti...89d2c81e0b.jpg
    Nobody takes care of Bauman. He seems not exist there.

http://d2yq0g4vt6ipuo.cloudfront.net...w565h2600_.jpg
    Woman crying, didn’t watch Bauman. (Campbell foot under fence)

http://d2vqx76lplv3ab.cloudfront.net...w565h2600_.jpg
    Man watches somewhere else. Does Bauman exist? (check pulse)

http://wideshut.co.uk/wp-content/upl...Arredondo2.jpg
    A man walks by, (Carlos on fence)

So many people passed by. Nobody sets the sight on Bauman when they pass there. It means Bauman was not there.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

How could they show you the pictures like that? Watch the last three minutes of the video. I think that’s how they put Jeff Bauman into the picture. Since it was a doctored picture. Nobody watch at Bauman because he was not there at the scene.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    776. My view on Boston bombing (6/21/2013)

1. I think Tarmalan Tsarnaev was a recruited informant of FBI whom was used to infiltrate the Chechen rebel group.

2. Tarmalan was discovered by Russian intelligence. He lost his value as an informant. That was why he and his brother were sacrificed when the Feds needed some scapegoat in Boston bombing case.

3. Since Tsarnaev brothers were framed as suspects in Boston bombing case, they have to be dead so no one could challenge the truth of government story.

4. The fate of Tsarnaev brothers.

On April 18, FBI released the photo of suspects while Tsarnaev brothers were arranged in a meeting trap which later was described as a carjacking (As informants they had to answer any call from the Feds). To justify their death, the Feds also created a mysterious death of a MIT police. As a result, Tarmalan was pronounced dead, though other news showed a naked man arrested by police was Tarmalan.

However, Dzhokhar managed to escape for some time. To prevent a witness speaking out the truth, the Feds activated 10,000 police to search the escapee. Such unprecedented action may indicate how scary the Feds were to the truth. You also can see due to the scare of truth, they made Dzhokhar unspeakable. Some news said Dzhokhar was shot in the throat and had tongue damage. Some news said his throat was cut by knife.

Anyhow, the Feds need “confession” to justify a framed case. So unspeakable Dzhokhar admitted

5. Turning point. The brothers’s parents are in Russia. They revealed the lie of FBI that they knew nothing about Tarmalan before bombing. The parents aggressively accused “set up” plot by FBI. At last, to quite the parents of Dzhokhar, there was a compromise.

6. Scapegoat in FBI.
    Tsarnaev bothers should be dead in Boston bombing plot. Dzhokhar survives which brings a lot of embarrassment for FBI. Some people have to take responsibility.

777. My view on Boston bombing (continuation) (6/26/2013)

7. Possible witness was eliminated.

8. Attempt to frame Tsarnaev brothers in another case.

To exchange the silence of Tsarnaev brothers’ parents, the FBI had to let “unspeakable” Dzhokhar call his mother to claim he and his brother were innocent. But how can the Feds now keep on detain innocent Dzhokhar(he may know too much of the truth) and justify the murder of Tarmalan? The Feds obviously intend to frame them in a 2011 triple murder case.

Todashev alleged the set up on Tsarnaevs and was also afraid of being set up on himself before he was shot to death.

9. Todashev was murdered.

10. Boston bombing was a failed false flag case. The punishment for the murderer is retirement. Or is it a reward, compare to that two agents fell from a helicopter ?
    I always take Conspiracy Theories seriously. But when you mentioned InfoWars, I knew you were a particular kind of Fox News crazy. Basically, "I believe everything and don't question anything" instead of "I question everything and don't submit to anything"

You and Infowars are the reason there are so many idiots in this Country. I actually knew 3 people that said the Zombie Virus Infowars "exposed' was real. This is idiotic.
    "Democrats will make you go broke on welfare but Republicans will make you go broke on warfare"~Papa

"Once you submit to a political party you start justifying the terrible parts of that party to win"~Me

"Anyone certain, is mistaken."~Best Political Quote Ever

"People who don't understand the necessity for guns, don't follow the Constitution. People who don't understand the necessity to regulate gun ownership, do not follow the Constitution."~Me