Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: SR did you ever admit to being wrong?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default SR did you ever admit to being wrong?

Dear SR,

I read your incredibly biased post to immie on the boards.

First lets get some facts straight.. i messaged BRENT first.. not dixie. When I messaged brent, i wasn't serious. But THEN brent and DIXIE set things up behind my back for real and THEN I joined them for FUN. I was NEVER the driving force. Tiana will attest to that, and I think brent and dixie would too. Yes I was involved but I wasn't the "puppet master" that you claim me to be.

Dixie was WAY more involved than I EVER was.

Secondly, and this is the most important, the thread of which you finally banned me for, I laid out a solid case. I do believe you were lying. But lets just stipulate for arguments sake that you weren't lying. At the very least you were flat out WRONG about the admin's ability to read u2u's in version 1.9.2. I am just wondering, how come you never admitted to being incorrect in that thread?

Face it, the real reason you banned me was because I schooled you in that thread, and you simply couldn't take it anymore. At that time you still had to have Adam come and back you up. I can't imagine the look on your face when you realized how owned you were.

For someone that is continually posting about how I 'desire to be the smart one', you sure are doing a shitty job at knowing the facts.

- Grind

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

3:1 odds that sr's following response will contain an absurd and retarded analogy.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grind
    Dear SR,

I read your incredibly biased post to immie on the boards.

First lets get some facts straight.. i messaged BRENT first.. not dixie. When I messaged brent, i wasn't serious. But THEN brent and DIXIE set things up behind my back for real and THEN I joined them for FUN. I was NEVER the driving force. Tiana will attest to that, and I think brent and dixie would too. Yes I was involved but I wasn't the "puppet master" that you claim me to be.

Secondly, and this is the most important, the thread of which you finally banned me for, I laid out a solid case. I do believe you were lying. But lets just stipulate for arguments sake that you weren't lying. At the very least you were flat out WRONG about the admin's ability to read u2u's in version 1.9.2. I am just wondering, how come you never admitted to being incorrect in that thread?

Face it, the real reason you banned me was because I schooled you in that thread, and you simply couldn't take it anymore. At that time you still had to have Adam come and back you up. I can't imagine the look on your face when you realized how owned you were.

For someone that is continually posting about how I 'desire to be the smart one', you sure are doing a shitty job at knowing the facts.

- Grind
    grind youre never getting back on fp.com, im not sure why you still feel the need to lie. ALL of the people over here dont care one way or the other. No need to keep cowering and lying.

I made it no secret that i knew and know nothing about the coding or all the abilities of xmb, i even posted where i didnt know how to install it. When I spoke of the ability in the older version I truly had never seen any features for such and represented it as such. Yes, i was incorrect, big deal, i responded to your "case" with honesty in that I didnt know enough to address it one way or the other.

I didnt have Adam come back me up, I asked him if the old board had the feature he said that it did. That was the end of it. ? Im not sure if he feels it would embarrass me or something if he told you guys just how ignorant of the system i am, but thats his call. I ask him if something is possible, he says yes, and then a few hours later he tells me its done and, and gives me a link and directions. i give the vision, he makes it happen.

I posted why you got banned, it was the truth we both know it no matter how much you cower like a pussy. You arent ever going to post over there again, why not just act like a man and take account for your ignorance?

I feel sorry for Damo that he's forced to have you continue your little tirades on his new board. Its pathetic.

SR

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Grind? Dude? It sounds to me like you are trying to grovel your way back into SiR's good graces by throwing me under the bus. We were ALL involved equally. I was the one who spoke the loudest on the board, and I might have originated the master plan, but you were the one who came up with Brent, and I was not real hot on that idea, as you'll recall. It actually took Tiana supporting him, to convince me to go along with it, and even then I was reluctant.

It doesn't really matter now anyway, what's done is done. You were banned by the King because you dared to reveal his lies. I have enormous respect for you in doing that, and others do as well, because you helped to open some eyes as to what kind of megalomaniac SiR really was, which is something I could have never done alone. For god's sake, Immie is still over there slobbering around trying to give him the benefit of the doubt! Some people just don't see, no matter what you do to show them, but that is not our problem.

SiR will lie about it from now on, you can count on that! He has no intention of ever being "proven wrong" about any damn thing, he thinks he is perfect in every way, and that is fine, let him go on thinking that, as he sits at his dead board, wondering how he fucked it up so badly. I plan to move on with my life, his ego problem is not worth me losing sleep over, to be honest. I just hate to see you acting like Immie about it. You did the right thing, I did the right thing, Tiana did the right thing... SiR was the one who fucked up and blew any credibility he had. He will have to live with that, and that is plenty good enough for me.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"I didnt know enough to address it one way or the other."

But you did just that in thread of which I quoted. You spoke with authority and conviction trying to convince the board members that the reason you didn't know about it was that it was a new feature. The funny thing is, I stated it was an old feature in my first thread discussing u2u's.

You could have easily googled, or checked the forums as well. You did none of that. You also never admitted to being wrong.

Secondly SR, I am confronting you right here, and right now, he'll I just started this thread addressing you.

It must be easy being at fullpolitics and making statements about me without having to worry about me schooling you again and again.

And thirdly, I will post there again. I'll wait a little bit, get a new proxy, and sign up a new account. Of course, I wont admit to who I am...but I'll be there.

Or, you can just start banning everyone who you THINK might be me, lol.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Grind? Dude? It sounds to me like you are trying to grovel your way back into SiR's good graces by throwing me under the bus. We were ALL involved equally. I was the one who spoke the loudest on the board, and I might have originated the master plan, but you were the one who came up with Brent, and I was not real hot on that idea, as you'll recall. It actually took Tiana supporting him, to convince me to go along with it, and even then I was reluctant.

It doesn't really matter now anyway, what's done is done. You were banned by the King because you dared to reveal his lies. I have enormous respect for you in doing that, and others do as well, because you helped to open some eyes as to what kind of megalomaniac SiR really was, which is something I could have never done alone. For god's sake, Immie is still over there slobbering around trying to give him the benefit of the doubt! Some people just don't see, no matter what you do to show them, but that is not our problem.

SiR will lie about it from now on, you can count on that! He has no intention of ever being "proven wrong" about any damn thing, he thinks he is perfect in every way, and that is fine, let him go on thinking that, as he sits at his dead board, wondering how he fucked it up so badly. I plan to move on with my life, his ego problem is not worth me losing sleep over, to be honest. I just hate to see you acting like Immie about it. You did the right thing, I did the right thing, Tiana did the right thing... SiR was the one who fucked up and blew any credibility he had. He will have to live with that, and that is plenty good enough for me.

I am sorry dixie, I didn't mean to 'throw' you under the bus. I meant to say that you were the most passionate about the whole security council thing.

But we all know I wasn't the ringleading puppet master like sr likes to pretend. That was my point really.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"I didnt know enough to address it one way or the other."

But you did just that in thread of which I quoted. You spoke with authority and conviction trying to convince the board members that the reason you didn't know about it was that it was a new feature. The funny thing is, I stated it was an old feature in my first thread discussing u2u's.

You could have easily googled, or checked the forums as well. You did none of that. You also never admitted to being wrong.

Secondly SR, I am confronting you right here, and right now, he'll I just started this thread addressing you.

It must be easy being at fullpolitics and making statements about me without having to worry about me schooling you again and again.

And thirdly, I will post there again. I'll wait a little bit, get a new proxy, and sign up a new account. Of course, I wont admit to who I am...but I'll be there.

Or, you can just start banning everyone who you THINK might be me, lol.
    Why wouldnt I speak with conviction and authority? I had never read anyone's u2u, i had never seen the features you spoke about, I didnt know if what had been installed was what you were referring too. I didnt ask adam whether or not the old version from xmb had it, I asked him if what was on my server included it. Why would i need to google something I "knew" was the truth (it turned out I was mistaken).

Not everyone is like you grind, not everyone lies all the time. Your infatuation with me isnt healthy, all the effort and time you spent to attack me should give you pause, especially working with brent on it? Might need to ask yourself if being my bitch is worth it?

This new board of Damo doesnt need to be used to further your intent on trying against all odds to prove youre better than me. Its a pathetic display man.

I can completely understand why you'd like to throw dixie in front of the train, to try and deflect the blame, but come on... he's over here by choice, you dont need to try and pull him down on your level so its not so lonely.

SR

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

Hold the pickle, hold the lettuce
    Special orders don't upset us...
    All we ask is that you let us
    Serve it your way...

Have it youuuuuur way.
    Have it your way
    Have it youuuuuur way
    At Burger King.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,530 Times in 2,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 479 Times in 470 Posts
    Blog Entries

but these guys protesteth WAY too loudly - all of them - that they were NOT involved in any conspiracy whatsoever.

They are all three of them liars...

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you keep saying I 'lie all the time' but the only thing you have is my comments denying any involvment which I posted KNOWING that you were reading through my u2u's at that very moment. It was me having fun, bluffing, with nothing. I knew you were minutes away from posting my u2u's. There was never any huge massive coverup.

The evidence I presented, (screenshots, detailed analysis of the boards functions, you saying the feature was 2 weeks old) all turned out to be true. All of it.

You're excuse is that you were so convinced you were telling the truth that you didn't need to check your facts..so it's ok that you were wrong. If that's how your psychotic mind operates, perhaps you should question whether your delusional ego is ONCE AGAIN getting in the way. (Hint: it is).

I am not bringing dixie down. I already told you, I wasn't the main one in charge. You are being willfully ignorant in this matter. It is convienent for you to call me the puppet master because that gives you the best excuse for banning me, even though the real reason I was banned was because I proved you wrong.

Say it with me - the straw that broke the camels back was me proving you wrong. It's not any more complicated than that. You made a claim, I shot you down with undeniable proof.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you keep saying I 'lie all the time' but the only thing you have is my comments denying any involvment which I posted KNOWING that you were reading through my u2u's at that very moment. It was me having fun, bluffing, with nothing. I knew you were minutes away from posting my u2u's. There was never any huge massive coverup.

The evidence I presented, (screenshots, detailed analysis of the boards functions, you saying the feature was 2 weeks old) all turned out to be true. All of it.

You're excuse is that you were so convinced you were telling the truth that you didn't need to check your facts..so it's ok that you were wrong. If that's how your psychotic mind operates, perhaps you should question whether your delusional ego is ONCE AGAIN getting in the way. (Hint: it is).

I am not bringing dixie down. I already told you, I wasn't the main one in charge. You are being willfully ignorant in this matter. It is convienent for you to call me the puppet master because that gives you the best excuse for banning me, even though the real reason I was banned was because I proved you wrong.

Say it with me - the straw that broke the camels back was me proving you wrong. It's not any more complicated than that. You made a claim, I shot you down with undeniable proof.

Grind I get proven wrong all the time, hardly any reason to ban anyone.

Think about it dude. You took the time to get dixie on board with ruining a message board feature (which failed). I mean a message board feature. You put in the effort to get others involved. lol You then put forth the effort to attack each of them to the others after you were bluffed out. THEN you put forth the effort to try and make people believe I read their u2u's (which failed). ALL THE WHILE LYING LIKE A BITCH. Then after I explained that I couldnt and why, YOU PUT FORTH MORE EFFORT to try and make people believe that I was lying (which failed again).

Youre infatuation with me and my stuff is unhealthy grind. What kind of yahoo puts that much effort into things, i mean, taking the time to do such things demonstrates to everyone that you have a problem. I dont know if its your self esteem or that you never follow through on things and so when others do it reminds you of what a failure you are.... I mean i dont know but its pathetic.

And now you come to this board and STILL WONT LET IT GO.

geez man, move on...

SR

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

sr, you know VERY WELL that dixie was talking publically about how he was going to obstruct your SC WAYYY before I EVER messaged him. Check the dates. Sorry, that excuse wont fly.

Secondly, I told you, I NEVER CARED about the SC, I just like sticking it to you because I like to see you whine like a little bitch. If the SC was fully implemented in your original vision it would not have never bothered me the slightest.

Also, my first post was concerning proving that you COULD read u2u messages. You stipulated this yourself in your thread to immie on your own messageboard. I never once mentioned in that thread that you had for a fact read our u2u's. I merely released the knoweldge. Because I released this knowledge, you removed this feature. I bet if I mentioned it to you you would have told me to fuck off.

And now you've chased away a good deal of your prime members, or at least put them on edge:

dano
    mbl
    tiana
    dixie
    care4all
    string is uneasy
    watermark is uneasy

rev is asking for me to come back
    immie wanted me to be reinstated at some point

etc.

Your delusional.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

You banned him for exposing you and utilizing the failed system you designed. The system failed because it was designed poorly and in your hissy fit for exposure you banned him, smeared all of our names, posted private u2u's, made racist slurs about me, became a message board nazi, and quite frankly I don't give a shit. We've got a place to post now with a principled Admin and don't need you anymore. You don't want us there, we don't want to be there. So why don't you move along......buh bye now.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Grind, its pointless. He showed his ass and everyone knows how low he will stoop and now we have a new site.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He is clearly lying now suggesting I came up with the idea to obstruct before dixie did. Dixie was talking about this for a month.

The reason I was banned is because he got proved wrong. SR isn't worried about dixie, but he is worried about me and how I'll continue to own him if I stayed there.

To tell you the truth, all my favorite people are here, I like vbull better than xmb, and if this place just didn't have sr, it would be perfect.