Thread: Ex Seal to Bloomberg, if you really cared about freedom.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 574 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Ex Seal to Bloomberg, if you really cared about freedom.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...about-freedom/

ormer SEAL Has Special Message for Bloomberg in New NRA Video: If You Really Cared About Freedom…
    Apr. 8, 2013 11:45am Jonathon M. Seidl

NRA News contributor and former SEAL Dom Raso goes after Michael Bloomberg

Former Navy SEAL Dom Raso has a special message for NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg and others like him who are pushing for more gun control: “If you really cared about the American people, you’d stand up for more freedom for them, and not more power and status for yourself.”

The 12-year veteran is one of the newest NRA News contributors and has just released a diatribe against politicians who say they stand up for American safety but are quick to sacrifice essential freedom.

“It is unbelievable that politicians like Mayor Bloomberg think that they are experts on personal protection,” Raso says in the video. “Me and the guys I fought with, we didn’t go to war so that some politician could dictate whatever he thinks is best for the American people.”

“What have those guys ever accomplished that gives them any credibility on the subject of personal protection?” he adds later:

Raso’s salvo is the fourth installment in a series featuring fresh voices in the gun debate. The other episodes have featured viral gun star Colion Noir. You can watch his first episode here and his others here.

The other newest contributor to the NRA family is Natalie Foster, editor of “A Girl’s Guide to Guns.” Her episode is forthcoming. In the meantime, you can acquaint yourself with all three by reading our past write-up on the group and the NRA’s push to reach a wider audience with its message.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,667 Times in 7,364 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patriot66 View Post
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...about-freedom/

ormer SEAL Has Special Message for Bloomberg in New NRA Video: If You Really Cared About Freedom…
    Apr. 8, 2013 11:45am Jonathon M. Seidl

NRA News contributor and former SEAL Dom Raso goes after Michael Bloomberg

Former Navy SEAL Dom Raso has a special message for NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg and others like him who are pushing for more gun control: “If you really cared about the American people, you’d stand up for more freedom for them, and not more power and status for yourself.”

The 12-year veteran is one of the newest NRA News contributors and has just released a diatribe against politicians who say they stand up for American safety but are quick to sacrifice essential freedom.

“It is unbelievable that politicians like Mayor Bloomberg think that they are experts on personal protection,” Raso says in the video. “Me and the guys I fought with, we didn’t go to war so that some politician could dictate whatever he thinks is best for the American people.”

“What have those guys ever accomplished that gives them any credibility on the subject of personal protection?” he adds later:

Raso’s salvo is the fourth installment in a series featuring fresh voices in the gun debate. The other episodes have featured viral gun star Colion Noir. You can watch his first episode here and his others here.

The other newest contributor to the NRA family is Natalie Foster, editor of “A Girl’s Guide to Guns.” Her episode is forthcoming. In the meantime, you can acquaint yourself with all three by reading our past write-up on the group and the NRA’s push to reach a wider audience with its message.

Typical...we get the same tired "you should be for more freedom..." how's about some SPECIFICS from the Right and not just more ambiguous nonsense from another gun nut?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 574 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Typical...we get the same tired "you should be for more freedom..." how's about some SPECIFICS from the Right and not just more ambiguous nonsense from another gun nut?
    How about we start with respecting the second amendment, then we can go to I will drink as much soda as I want, then we can move on to stop overtaxing me for making something out of myself.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    When a mayor has made a career out of tyrannical fascism, "more freedom" should be statement enough.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to /MSG/ For This Post:

patriot66 (04-09-2013)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

/MSG/ (04-10-2013)