Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill Maher Gets It Right Again!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,191 Times in 3,035 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 909 Times in 824 Posts

Default Bill Maher Gets It Right Again!

And this queer lovin cocksucker has the nerve to call Sarah Palin stupid? This is where libtards like Althea, Topspin, Darla, Rune and Homo Howey get their news. That is why they are so fucking stupid.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...ple-Are-Morons

The look on the shitbags face was priceless as he was getting PWND
    This is what Maher said:

This is the point that I'm trying to make is that, you know, that's why I showed it after Obama saying, 'it has to begin with the people, the people have to put the pressure on the politicians.' It's hopeless here because the people are morons. They don't know what to tell the politicians. They are complete idiots. And whenever I hear, 'Oh, we need a government as good as the people.' The people are worse. The people don't know anything. How much is salaries? What percentage? If I drew a chart, you couldn't see it without a jeweler's eye. Or foreign aid, the two things they want to cut.
    and he's absolutely correct!

There's a large percentage of American people (if that's what you want to call them) who rely solely upon these goons at FOX News and their misinformation. Consequently, they put in office in 2010 a group of teabagger nincompoops with a combined IQ of 53.

People who dress up like revolutionary soldiers and scream "Don't touch my Medicare!" when the dumbfucks they're putting in office try to take away their Medicare!

And Palin? Really?

Not stupid?

Didn't she take six years and five colleges to finally get a Journalism degree with a fucking "D" average? That "D" stands for "Dumb". Didn't she give birth to a drunken fat whore who dropped out of high school and gave birth to a bastard son, only to try to become the poster child for abstinenance? Only a trailer park teabagger would think that's intelligent.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Howey View Post
    This is what Maher said:

There's a large percentage of American people (if that's what you want to call them) who rely solely upon these goons at FOX News and their misinformation. Consequently, they put in office in 2010 a group of teabagger nincompoops with a combined IQ of 53.

People who dress up like revolutionary soldiers and scream "Don't touch my Medicare!" when the dumbfucks they're putting in office try to take away their Medicare!

And Palin? Really?

Not stupid?

Didn't she take six years and five colleges to finally get a Journalism degree with a fucking "D" average? That "D" stands for "Dumb". Didn't she give birth to a drunken fat whore who dropped out of high school and gave birth to a bastard son, only to try to become the poster child for abstinenance? Only a trailer park teabagger would think that's intelligent.
    Didn't Obamas ho mama attend a few colleges before she got her degree? Are you calling our nigga presidents mama a dumb fuck queer boy?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Didn't Obamas ho mama attend a few colleges before she got her degree? Are you calling our nigga presidents mama a dumb fuck queer boy?
    Are you speaking of the President's mother? Although I had no idea she was a half term quitter governor of a barely populated state, I'm aware that she attended one college to get her bachelors degree in Anthropology and Math and received a PhD in Anthropology; and was well regarded in her field. That would hardly qualify her as "dumb".

Care to cite the stellar educational accomplishments (or otherwise) of Sarah Barracuda?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you speaking of the President's mother? Although I had no idea she was a half term quitter governor of a barely populated state, I'm aware that she attended one college to get her bachelors degree in Anthropology and Math and received a PhD in Anthropology; and was well regarded in her field. That would hardly qualify her as "dumb".

Care to cite the stellar educational accomplishments (or otherwise) of Sarah Barracuda?
    How smart could his mama be given that she whored around with every black cock wiggled in her face. Wait. Now I know why you like her so much. You are soul sistas.

My bad queer boy.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is what Maher said:

yes he is correct. But there are plenty of dumb liberals too. All those hopeless occupy wallstreeters, or the doe-eyed idiots in 2008 that thought obama was the second coming of christ.

The only difference between democrats and republicans, is that many republicans are PROUD to be dumb. Remember Santorum acting as if mentioning people going to college was a horrible thing and "elitest?" Republicans don't want their candidates to be too smart. it's off putting to their base.

Many poor democrats are stupid too, but some at least seem to be grounded in reality a bit more, and open to what data might suggest.

I have told you guys this time and time again, I don't have hope in america. My stance isn't political. I don't mind smart liberals. That's why I love massachusetts. It's liberal as fuck here, but we are also smart, so I can tolerate it. I probably wouldn't mind living in a really chill nordic country either like finland, denmark, sweden, or iceland (is iceland nordic? Still counts...)

Intellectually lazy, intellectually dishonest people are the worst. They are a cancer in a nation. They are mouthbreathers and they are PROLES. They have no sense of anything, they are just a number to acquire to your own ends. They are useless.

The hope IS NEVER with the proles.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Cancel 2016.2 (03-25-2013), Howey (03-24-2013)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

it's way too hard to corral 300 million americans towards a common goal. That mass of people is just to hard to get on board anything that makes sense. Smaller countries have it the best.

---

Grind is basically right

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Howey (03-24-2013)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Krieger View Post
    yes he is correct. But there are plenty of dumb liberals too. All those hopeless occupy wallstreeters, or the doe-eyed idiots in 2008 that thought obama was the second coming of christ.

The only difference between democrats and republicans, is that many republicans are PROUD to be dumb. Remember Santorum acting as if mentioning people going to college was a horrible thing and "elitest?" Republicans don't want their candidates to be too smart. it's off putting to their base.

Many poor democrats are stupid too, but some at least seem to be grounded in reality a bit more, and open to what data might suggest.

I have told you guys this time and time again, I don't have hope in america. My stance isn't political. I don't mind smart liberals. That's why I love massachusetts. It's liberal as fuck here, but we are also smart, so I can tolerate it. I probably wouldn't mind living in a really chill nordic country either like finland, denmark, sweden, or iceland (is iceland nordic? Still counts...)

Intellectually lazy, intellectually dishonest people are the worst. They are a cancer in a nation. They are mouthbreathers and they are PROLES. They have no sense of anything, they are just a number to acquire to your own ends. They are useless.

Way to sound like a lib. Congrats. Your conversion is complete

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

hope in america
    democrats and republicans
    I love massachusetts.
    "finland, denmark, sweden, or iceland (is iceland nordic? Still counts...)"

What a great post.....to be followed by accusing some of being,

"Intellectually lazy, intellectually dishonest people are the worst."

It don't get much better. The dude shouldn't even have a GED.
    Last edited by NOVA; 03-24-2013 at 05:54 PM.
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Amen, brother, amen...I cringe now at some of the OWSers and the idiots who thought the actor on The Bible looked like Obama...we have our own share of nutcases on the left, they just trade the tricornered hats for trashcans.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If the right could have the brains to endorse a financially conservative but socially liberal politician who could work both sides of the aisle, they'd have the chance to not be an extinct species. Like Jon Huntsman.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

lmaaao I laughed out loud at this. Oh man. too great.

---

Grind is basically right

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Howey (03-24-2013)

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

lmaaao I laughed out loud at this. Oh man. too great.
    Ok. Now you're wrong. I cried at his stupidity.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 371 Times in 328 Posts

If the right could have the brains to endorse a financially conservative but socially liberal politician who could work both sides of the aisle, they'd have the chance to not be an extinct species. Like Jon Huntsman.
    Jon Cuntsman the RINO. Oh and Howey you certainly back the Head Nigga In Charge!

THE OFFICIAL FLAG OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

This is what Maher said:

And Palin? Really?

Not stupid?

Where did you get the top quote from in your OP?

I must have missed that post. Or if it's ILA, I don't see his shit.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Where did you get the top quote from in your OP?

I must have missed that post. Or if it's ILA, I don't see his shit.
    It's from another thread the #LOSER started.