Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Allowing partial birth abortions is what led this.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 574 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Allowing partial birth abortions is what led this.

This is the barbaric acts that come from abortion being legal, Obama would have had no problem with this.

What say you abortion advocates?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...s-of-the-same/

Horror: Abortion Worker Admits To Cutting the Spines Of At Least 10 Babies, Accuses Coworkers Of the Same
    Mar. 19, 2013 10:38pm Becket Adams

PHILADELPHIA (TheBlaze/AP) — A medical assistant told a jury Tuesday that she snipped the spines of at least 10 babies during unorthodox abortions at a West Philadelphia clinic, at the direction of the clinic’s owner.

And she said Dr. Kermit Gosnell and another employee did the same to terminate pregnancies.

Adrienne Moton’s testimony came in the capital murder trial of Gosnell, who owned the clinic and is on trial in the deaths of a patient and seven babies. Prosecutors accuse him of killing late-term, viable babies after they were delivered alive, in violation of state abortion laws.
    Worker Admits Cutting 10 Babies at Abortion Clinic

In this March 8, 2010 photo, Dr. Kermit Gosnell is seen during an interview with the Philadelphia Daily News at his attorney’s office in Philadelphia. (Photo: Philadelphia Daily News, Yong Kim.)

Gosnell’s lawyer disputes that any babies were born alive and challenges the gestational age of the aborted fetuses.

Moton, the first employee to testify, sobbed as she recalled taking a cellphone photograph of one baby left in her work area in 2008. She thought he could have survived, given his size and pinkish color. She had measured him at nearly 30 weeks.

Gosnell later joked that the baby was so big he could have walked to the bus stop, she said.

Jurors saw Moton’s photograph of the boy called “Baby A” on a large screen in the courtroom, which took on a bizarre look Tuesday as witnesses testified near a hospital bed with stirrups and other aging obstetric equipment. Denied the chance to bring jurors to the shuttered inner-city clinic, prosecutors are instead recreating a patient room in court.

The mother of “Baby A” testified Tuesday afternoon, describing a painful three-day abortion process that started at Gosnell’s clinic in Delaware. She was 17, had an infant daughter and was told by Gosnell she was 24 weeks pregnant — the legal limit in Pennsylvania, but not in neighboring Delaware, where abortions are banned after 20 weeks.

The Chester woman said she was given abortion drugs in Delaware and sent home the first two days, then was directed to the West Philadelphia clinic the third day. She was in severe pain by then, pain that only worsened the following week, she said.

Her aunt had taken her to the clinic and paid the $1,300 fee, and they had not told her mother.

“I never felt pain like that, ever,” the woman said. “I couldn’t talk to anybody and tell anybody.”

But the teen ended up being hospitalized for two weeks with a large abscess and a blood clot near her heart. Prosecutors say she is one of countless patients injured during botched abortions or unsanitary conditions.

One patient, 41-year-old Karnamaya Mongar, a refugee, died after an overdose of drugs allegedly given to her during a 2009 abortion.

This undated photo provided by the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office shows Karnamaya Mongar and her husband. (Photo: Philadelphia District Attorney).

Moton, 35, had lived with Gosnell’s family during high school because of problems at home, then went to work for him years later. She earned about $10 an hour — off the books — to administer drugs, perform ultrasounds, help with abortions, and dispose of fetal remains from 2005 to 2008.

She once had to kill a baby delivered in a toilet, cutting its neck with scissors, she said. Asked if she knew that was wrong, she said, “At first I didn’t.”

Moton has pleaded guilty to third-degree murder, which carries a 20- to 40-year term, as well as conspiracy and other charges. She has been in prison since early 2011, when Philadelphia prosecutors arrested Gosnell, his third wife, Pearl, and eight other employees.

Most of them have pleaded guilty and are expected to testify.

Defense lawyer Jack McMahon told jurors in opening statements Monday that Gosnell, now 72, returned to the impoverished neighborhood after medical school when he could have struck it rich in the suburbs. He called the prosecution of his client, who is black, “a lynching.”

Dr. Kermit Gosnell’s defense attorney Jack McMahon walks to the Criminal Justice Center, Monday, March 18, 2013, in Philadelphia. (AP Photo/Matt Rourke).

But prosecutors believe Gosnell made plenty of money over a 30-year career using cheap, untrained staff, outdated medicines and barbaric techniques to perform abortions on desperate, low-income women.

And they say he made even more on the side running a “pill mill,” where addicts and drug dealers could get prescriptions for potent painkillers.

Authorities found $250,000 in cash under a mattress when they searched his home in 2010.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,168 Times in 33,866 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by patriot66 View Post
    This is the barbaric acts that come from abortion being legal, Obama would have had no problem with this.

What say you abortion advocates?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...s-of-the-same/

Horror: Abortion Worker Admits To Cutting the Spines Of At Least 10 Babies, Accuses Coworkers Of the Same
    Mar. 19, 2013 10:38pm Becket Adams

PHILADELPHIA (TheBlaze/AP) — A medical assistant told a jury Tuesday that she snipped the spines of at least 10 babies during unorthodox abortions at a West Philadelphia clinic, at the direction of the clinic’s owner.

And she said Dr. Kermit Gosnell and another employee did the same to terminate pregnancies.

Adrienne Moton’s testimony came in the capital murder trial of Gosnell, who owned the clinic and is on trial in the deaths of a patient and seven babies. Prosecutors accuse him of killing late-term, viable babies after they were delivered alive, in violation of state abortion laws.

In this March 8, 2010 photo, Dr. Kermit Gosnell is seen during an interview with the Philadelphia Daily News at his attorney’s office in Philadelphia. (Photo: Philadelphia Daily News, Yong Kim.)

Gosnell’s lawyer disputes that any babies were born alive and challenges the gestational age of the aborted fetuses.

Moton, the first employee to testify, sobbed as she recalled taking a cellphone photograph of one baby left in her work area in 2008. She thought he could have survived, given his size and pinkish color. She had measured him at nearly 30 weeks.

Gosnell later joked that the baby was so big he could have walked to the bus stop, she said.

Jurors saw Moton’s photograph of the boy called “Baby A” on a large screen in the courtroom, which took on a bizarre look Tuesday as witnesses testified near a hospital bed with stirrups and other aging obstetric equipment. Denied the chance to bring jurors to the shuttered inner-city clinic, prosecutors are instead recreating a patient room in court.

The mother of “Baby A” testified Tuesday afternoon, describing a painful three-day abortion process that started at Gosnell’s clinic in Delaware. She was 17, had an infant daughter and was told by Gosnell she was 24 weeks pregnant — the legal limit in Pennsylvania, but not in neighboring Delaware, where abortions are banned after 20 weeks.

The Chester woman said she was given abortion drugs in Delaware and sent home the first two days, then was directed to the West Philadelphia clinic the third day. She was in severe pain by then, pain that only worsened the following week, she said.

Her aunt had taken her to the clinic and paid the $1,300 fee, and they had not told her mother.

“I never felt pain like that, ever,” the woman said. “I couldn’t talk to anybody and tell anybody.”

But the teen ended up being hospitalized for two weeks with a large abscess and a blood clot near her heart. Prosecutors say she is one of countless patients injured during botched abortions or unsanitary conditions.

One patient, 41-year-old Karnamaya Mongar, a refugee, died after an overdose of drugs allegedly given to her during a 2009 abortion.

This undated photo provided by the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office shows Karnamaya Mongar and her husband. (Photo: Philadelphia District Attorney).

Moton, 35, had lived with Gosnell’s family during high school because of problems at home, then went to work for him years later. She earned about $10 an hour — off the books — to administer drugs, perform ultrasounds, help with abortions, and dispose of fetal remains from 2005 to 2008.

She once had to kill a baby delivered in a toilet, cutting its neck with scissors, she said. Asked if she knew that was wrong, she said, “At first I didn’t.”

Moton has pleaded guilty to third-degree murder, which carries a 20- to 40-year term, as well as conspiracy and other charges. She has been in prison since early 2011, when Philadelphia prosecutors arrested Gosnell, his third wife, Pearl, and eight other employees.

Most of them have pleaded guilty and are expected to testify.

Defense lawyer Jack McMahon told jurors in opening statements Monday that Gosnell, now 72, returned to the impoverished neighborhood after medical school when he could have struck it rich in the suburbs. He called the prosecution of his client, who is black, “a lynching.”

Dr. Kermit Gosnell’s defense attorney Jack McMahon walks to the Criminal Justice Center, Monday, March 18, 2013, in Philadelphia. (AP Photo/Matt Rourke).

But prosecutors believe Gosnell made plenty of money over a 30-year career using cheap, untrained staff, outdated medicines and barbaric techniques to perform abortions on desperate, low-income women.

And they say he made even more on the side running a “pill mill,” where addicts and drug dealers could get prescriptions for potent painkillers.

Authorities found $250,000 in cash under a mattress when they searched his home in 2010.
    Can you read?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

Dead children is less important than [abortion] rights. Get over it takers. You can't fucking stop this shit. It blows my mind that you fucking [conservative] idiots understand that banning stuff (with regards to [guns]) does not fucking work but that you don't see that it's the same thing with [abortion]. If someone is crazy and fucked up enough to kill kids they are going to find a way regardless. - Grind
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

4. The Following User Groans At Timshel For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2016.2 (03-21-2013)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If these allegations are accurate they describe a crime. Abortion advocates are not responsible for the crime. Your argument is stupid.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Timshel For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-20-2013)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

one would think that there would be a compelling state interest in stopping this barbaric act where a citizen feels they can kill a fellow citizen.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Man I'd love a job like that. I fucking hate babies.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

I love it when morons with 6th grade educations, like patriot, prattle on about this topic. Good laughs for all!
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-20-2013)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Digby Chicken Caesar View Post
    If these allegations are accurate they describe a crime. Abortion advocates are not responsible for the crime. Your argument is stupid.
    were the abortions not legal especially the barbaric ones like partial birth where they deliver the child except the head then jam a vacuum into the back of the skull and suck out their brain then deliver the rest this would never happen. Talk about takers i would call you that but if you have ever been part of an abortion or even think it's a right you would be a murderous scumbag baby killer

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    I love it when morons with 6th grade educations, like patriot, prattle on about this topic. Good laughs for all!
    did you read this part jackass
    Prosecutors accuse him of killing late-term, viable babies after they were delivered alive, in violation of state abortion laws.

You ok with that, it happens because abortions are legal and there is no belief in the sanctity of life anymore, watch the insults. GO BLUE

So I have a sixth grade education because I believe in something different from you, how very tolerant of you dumb ass

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dead children is less important than [abortion] rights. Get over it takers. You can't fucking stop this shit. It blows my mind that you fucking [conservative] idiots understand that banning stuff (with regards to [guns]) does not fucking work but that you don't see that it's the same thing with [abortion]. If someone is crazy and fucked up enough to kill kids they are going to find a way regardless. - Grind
    in fairness, that guy isn't me. So I don't know why you would use my quote to assume something about someone else.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Prosecutors accuse him of killing late-term, viable babies after they were delivered alive, in violation of state abortion laws.

You ok with that, it happens because abortions are legal and there is no belief in the sanctity of life anymore, watch the insults. GO BLUE

So I have a sixth grade education because I believe in something different from you, how very tolerant of you dumb ass
    Patriot, there is a ban on partial birth abortions which is an improper term, anyway, but they are illegal and what this clinic was doing was illegal. It is why I aked if you had read the article. There are very few people who support late term abortion with the only exception being to save the life of the mother and most doctors will also try to save the life of the child in late term if at all possible when such late term procedures are performed.

If you a anti abortion, please at least educate yourself on what is legal and illegal.
    Last edited by Phantasmal; 03-20-2013 at 11:14 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-20-2013)

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In violation of states abortion laws...

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

were the abortions not legal especially the barbaric ones like partial birth where they deliver the child except the head then jam a vacuum into the back of the skull and suck out their brain then deliver the rest this would never happen. Talk about takers i would call you that but if you have ever been part of an abortion or even think it's a right you would be a murderous scumbag baby killer
    Fuck you!

Now if you are capable of dealing with this without the overly emotional language and personal attacks...

You, definitely, cannot assure that this ILLEGAL act would not happen if all abortions were illegal. I don't think you can even establish that they would occur less frequently. Abortions happened when they were illegal.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Damn....really ?

Yet you pinheads demand that gun manufacturers be responsible for shootings.....

That innocent gun owners rights be taken away because of shootings unrelated to them.....

the hypocrisy is astounding.
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to NOVA For This Post:

patriot66 (03-20-2013)

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Patriot, there is a ban on partial birth abortions which is an improper term, anyway, but they are illegal and what this clinic was doing was illegal. It is why I aked if you had read the article. There are very few people who support late term abortion with the only exception being to save the life of the mother and most doctors will also try to save the life of the child in late term if at all possible when such late term procedures are performed.

If you a anti abortion, please at least educate yourself on what is legal and illegal.

partial birth abortions which is an improper term ?

Why is the term improper ?
    What is the proper term for this type of abortion.
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.