Thread: Had a really fucked up dream

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Had a really fucked up dream

It wasn't even a "nightmare" but I must have killed 10 people in it.

Funny thing is, this was a repeat dream... I think I had this dream like 5-6 years ago. But this time I got the upperhand. The last time I dreamed this dream, I eventually got maimed, but this time I was ready for what was going to happen so I jumped the gun on all my dream characters.

So I was in this mansion or whatever being held captive. I don't know why but I was supposed to be killed, maimed by having my eyes taken out.

So the people that were trying to take my eyes out I got to first, I took a chisel/screwdriver thing and fucking jammed that shit into this one guys eyes and he fell down screaming.

Then later another person came in from like a patio and I had a hatchet which I lodged in their throat, cutting open a huge gash and almost decapitating them, but not completely. Basically picture someone with their whole throat removed. That guy got fucking rocked.

Then there was a partner of the eye stabber, who did not like that I got the upper hand, and he came to try and get me, but then I hit him in the head with a hammer and when he was down I took out my chisel and started chisling away at his solar plexis. The skin from his body came out as if it were wood pulp.

I remember a few times walking from different room to different room in the dream, surveying what I had done. I made note that in every room there were either multiple dead bodies, or basically just faces detached from their skulls strewn about the floor (I didn't dream specially getting these guys but I knew in the dream I did)

Throughout the dream I knew something was going to happen during a big dinner, I didn't want to stick around, it sounded ominious

Next thing I am riding out on a black horse away from this place and am being chased. I remember thinking to myself that I didn't have much experience with combat on horseback and I had about a 30% chance of dying if it came to blows. Someone came up to try and dismount me but I had a sword and I killed him too.

I woke up pretty soon after that and I was like "damn... that was a fucked up dream"

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post

Funny thing is, this was a repeat dream... I think I had this dream like 5-6 years ago. But this time I got the upperhand. The last time I dreamed this dream, I eventually got maimed, but this time I was ready for what was going to happen so I jumped the gun on all my dream characters.

So I was in this mansion or whatever being held captive. I don't know why but I was supposed to be killed, maimed by having my eyes taken out.

So the people that were trying to take my eyes out I got to first, I took a chisel/screwdriver thing and fucking jammed that shit into this one guys eyes and he fell down screaming.

Then later another person came in from like a patio and I had a hatchet which I lodged in their throat, cutting open a huge gash and almost decapitating them, but not completely. Basically picture someone with their whole throat removed. That guy got fucking rocked.

Then there was a partner of the eye stabber, who did not like that I got the upper hand, and he came to try and get me, but then I hit him in the head with a hammer and when he was down I took out my chisel and started chisling away at his solar plexis. The skin from his body came out as if it were wood pulp.

I remember a few times walking from different room to different room in the dream, surveying what I had done. I made note that in every room there were either multiple dead bodies, or basically just faces detached from their skulls strewn about the floor (I didn't dream specially getting these guys but I knew in the dream I did)

Throughout the dream I knew something was going to happen during a big dinner, I didn't want to stick around, it sounded ominious

Next thing I am riding out on a black horse away from this place and am being chased. I remember thinking to myself that I didn't have much experience with combat on horseback and I had about a 30% chance of dying if it came to blows. Someone came up to try and dismount me but I had a sword and I killed him too.

I woke up pretty soon after that and I was like "damn... that was a fucked up dream"
    No children?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-29-2013), Mott the Hoople (01-29-2013)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,216 Times in 33,891 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,087 Times in 4,703 Posts
    Blog Entries

Vell, as Jung would tell you, you are conquering those in your dream who you can't in your real time.

Yah, who us trying to steal your vision?

Reacurring dreams are the psychic messengers.

Ommmmmmmmm

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (01-29-2013)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,105 Times in 3,823 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,543 Times in 3,270 Posts

Somebody thinks they deserve a lot of bad shit o happen to them!

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Vell, as Jung would tell you, you are conquering those in your dream who you can't in your real time.

Yah, who us trying to steal your vision?

Reacurring dreams are the psychic messengers.

Ommmmmmmmm
    Frued would say he's coming out of the closet.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-29-2013)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL

Who knew that was such a violent process though? It's just about sex, sex is good! No need to get all tormented and everything.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (01-29-2013), Phantasmal (01-29-2013)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you wish

---

Grind is basically right

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you wish
    LOL

Hey who voted you most evil? I didn't see the poll.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,776 Times in 27,250 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

there are things in your life that you need to deal with.

It could be as simple as bills

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    LOL

Hey who voted you most evil? I didn't see the poll.
    I stole the title for myself, being evil and all. Rules don't apply to me. I do what I want.

---

Grind is basically right

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    there are things in your life that you need to deal with.

It could be as simple as bills
    It doesn't sound very simple to me.

Years ago, when I as on the patch (which gives you vivid dreams but i didn't know that), I had the most intense, real dream I've ever had. It was about an android. LOL But he was an awesome android, and we were in a big firefight, but then we were having sex. It was very very real. And I told my fiance about it, no big deal. But then later in the day I couldn't shake this dream, and I made the mistake of sighing and saying, I kind of miss my android lover. Everything real seemed less interesting after this dream.

Anyway, he actually got mad. So then I never mentioned my android lover again. Until today.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-29-2013)

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,676 Times in 7,368 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,968 Times in 1,784 Posts

You had that dream too?

YIKES!!?!!

I thought I was the only one who had that dream.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zappasguitar For This Post:

Cancel 2016.11 (01-29-2013), Phantasmal (01-29-2013)

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

wow zappas you have issues.

---

Grind is basically right

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    It doesn't sound very simple to me.

Years ago, when I as on the patch (which gives you vivid dreams but i didn't know that), I had the most intense, real dream I've ever had. It was about an android. LOL But he was an awesome android, and we were in a big firefight, but then we were having sex. It was very very real. And I told my fiance about it, no big deal. But then later in the day I couldn't shake this dream, and I made the mistake of sighing and saying, I kind of miss my android lover. Everything real seemed less interesting after this dream.

Anyway, he actually got mad. So then I never mentioned my android lover again. Until today.
    Do androids dream of electric sheep?
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!