Thread: One of those 'chain emails'....

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Default One of those 'chain emails'....

One of those "chain emails" that circulates the Internet every once on awhile, that is a fun read if nothing else....some of you have probably seen this more than once already, but in case you didn't....enjoy.
    It may or may not be real and maybe this Patty Myers doesn't even exist, but thats not really the point....
    Simpson might be a Republican, but he and his fellow clowns in both partys in Washington deserve this.....Capt. Bullshit is priceless...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alan Simpson, the Senator from Wyoming calls senior citizens the Greediest Generation as he compared "Social Security " to a Milk Cow with 310 million teats.
    Here's a response in a letter from PATTY MYERS in Montana ... I think she is a little ticked off! She also tells it like it is!

"Hey Alan, let's get a few things straight!!!!!

1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole (tit) for FIFTY YEARS.
    2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 YEARS (since I was 15 years old. I am now 63).

3. My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme that would make Bernie Madoff proud.

4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and "your ilk" pulled the proverbial football away
    from millions of American seniors nearing retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 65 to age, 67. NOW, you and your "shill commission" are proposing to move the goalposts YET AGAIN.

5. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying into Medicare from Day One, and now "you morons" propose to change the rules of the game. Why? Because "you idiots" mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal our money from Medicare to pay the bills.

6. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying income taxes our entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again. Why? Because you "incompetent bastards" spent our money so profligately that you just kept on spending even after you ran out of money. Now, you come to the American taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt.

To add insult to injury, you label us "greedy" for calling "bullshit" to your incompetence. Well, Captain Bullshit, I have a few questions for YOU:

1. How much money have you earned from the American taxpayers during your pathetic 50-year political career?

2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the American taxpayers?

3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?

4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or as usual, have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?

It is you, Captain Bullshit, and your political co-conspirators called Congress who are the "greedy" ones. It is you and your fellow nutcase thieves who have bankrupted America and stolen the American dream from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers.
    And for what? Votes and your job and retirement security at our expense, you lunk-headed, leech.
    That's right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted America for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic, political careers. You know it, we know it, and you know that we know it.
    And you can take that to the bank, you miserable son of a bitch. NO, I did not stutter.

P.S. And stop calling Social Security benefits "entitlements". WHAT AN INSULT!!!!
    I have been paying in to the SS system for 45 years “It's my money”-give it back to me the way the system was designed and stop patting yourself on the back like you are being generous by doling out these monthly checks!
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

It matters if it's true. It matters a great deal. There still is no Patty Myers and the whole thing has once again manipulated the non-left into spreading yet another chain email and giving the left another lull. Look up Alan Simpson on Truthorfiction.com and snipes and you'll see this chain has been around since 2011. I'll be smashing the heck out of it on my site - I'm no liberal by any stretch but am freaking sick of the viral problem coming from conservatives on the net, which do nothing but shoot themselves in the feet. Lefties spread chain letters too, but they try to be a lot more careful about it, while they continue going "Ha ha ha! Right-wing chain email pants on fire lies!" or "Ha ha ha! Crazy conservative chain email!" Time to start reversing this bad trend.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,191 Times in 3,035 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 909 Times in 824 Posts

Oh. So Bravo's a democrat now? Cool!