Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: GUN ban Leads to Revolution?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 401 Times in 350 Posts

Default GUN ban Leads to Revolution?

How many people think that a gun ban will lead to revolution?
    Last edited by SJJRSJJS; 01-09-2013 at 08:33 AM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,191 Times in 3,035 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 909 Times in 824 Posts

I can think of maybe four people on this forum think that. And Alex Jones, of course.

There will not be a gun ban, however, just common sense regulation.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

a gun ban in this country will result in a minimum of 800,000 deaths, but based on the 3% doctrine you can probably bank on 3 million or more
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    a gun ban in this country will result in a minimum of 800,000 deaths, but based on the 3% doctrine you can probably bank on 3 million or more
    Wishing for the deaths of three million Americans based upon a survivalist theory.

Now THAT'S patriotic!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Howey View Post
    Wishing for the deaths of three million Americans based upon a survivalist theory.

Now THAT'S patriotic!
    where did I 'wish' for that? I'm simply telling you that that is at least how many will end up dead because we will fight back using deadly force.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

where did I 'wish' for that? I'm simply telling you that that is at least how many will end up dead because we will fight back using deadly force.
    I certainly hope Sheriff Andy gives you more than one bullet.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 550 Posts

It depends on the gun ban. If they ended production of Modified AR's for civilian use and grandfather claused it the risk of a revolution is extremely low. If they went door to door gun grabbing the risk of a revolution is a possibility. I'm not sure how they will organize one though, "Everyone meet at Target 10am! It's on!"
    "Democrats will make you go broke on welfare but Republicans will make you go broke on warfare"~Papa

"Once you submit to a political party you start justifying the terrible parts of that party to win"~Me

"Anyone certain, is mistaken."~Best Political Quote Ever

"People who don't understand the necessity for guns, don't follow the Constitution. People who don't understand the necessity to regulate gun ownership, do not follow the Constitution."~Me

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They are scared if any regulations get put in place it is the first step towards gun grabbing and a nazi style dictatorship. (note that gun grabbing was a concept driven by gun manufacturers for profits, then repeated by the NRA an by the Right Wing media)

"Democrats will make you go broke on welfare but Republicans will make you go broke on warfare"~Papa

"Once you submit to a political party you start justifying the terrible parts of that party to win"~Me

"People who don't understand the necessity for guns, don't follow the Constitution. People who don't understand the necessity to regulate gun ownership, do not follow the Constitution."~Me

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Howey View Post
    I certainly hope Sheriff Andy gives you more than one bullet.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Party View Post
    They are scared if any regulations get put in place it is the first step towards gun grabbing and a nazi style dictatorship. (note that gun grabbing was a concept driven by gun manufacturers for profits, then repeated by the NRA an by the Right Wing media)
    it is a historical fact that registration leads to confiscation.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,105 Times in 3,823 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,543 Times in 3,270 Posts

Banning would be like England and France, rightwingers would commit 75 percent less murders.
    Que the marine reject uneducated cable guy militia nut!

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    we need to ban guns because they scare me and make pee my panties
    sorry to hear that

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

it is a historical fact that registration leads to confiscation.
    I didn't say anything about registration..Registration wouldn't fix a thing. The only people I've heard talk about registering anything seriously is the Right Wing saying people with mental disorders should be registered in a database.

It's not to say it won't happen, it has been brought up briefly. That is what happens in discussions. Things get brought up.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Party View Post
    I didn't say anything about registration..Registration wouldn't fix a thing. The only people I've heard talk about registering anything seriously is the Right Wing saying people with mental disorders should be registered in a database.

It's not to say it won't happen, it has been brought up briefly. That is what happens in discussions. Things get brought up.
    the point of it is that any restrictions is just one more step on the slippery slope.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 401 Times in 350 Posts

the point of it is that any restrictions is just one more step on the slippery slope.
    Obama will use Executive Orders to pass his AGENDAS, just as I posted on these Forums way back. They are talking about it today, because I doubt if the Congress or even the Senate will pass ANY anti-gun Laws. We cannot trust anything that these Libs or their cohors say concerning our guns, because they have their talking points already writen out for them. You cannot rationalize with a pig headed Liberal, it is impossible, they have been brainwashed from birth.