Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NO to ANY Immigration REFORM

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 401 Times in 350 Posts

Default NO to ANY Immigration REFORM

Since the vast majority of Latinos did not vote for Romney/Republicans, why should the Republicans pass any immigration reform whatsoever? All those Latinos who would become citizens would just vote Democrap anyway, it's a no brainer. So answer me this, why in hell should we hep the Latinos out? Congress should stop any attemps for any Immigration reform. After we win in 2016, we can start deporting their culos, or issue them green card retina scan ID's to work here, and that's it, no mas cabrones. Tu madre, cabron!!!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 90 Posts

You a racist jerk.
    Peace Love and Light Wanderingbear

http://www.hippieland.net

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wanderingbear For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (01-03-2013), Phantasmal (01-03-2013), Rune (01-03-2013), The Dude (01-03-2013), von_noobie (01-03-2013)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Why do we need any immigration reform at all.....Our rules work just fine, we just don't enforce them.....people have been immigrating to
    this country for over 2 hundred years without issue.....and its OUR RIGHT to allow who WE CHOOSE to be our fellow citizens.....just as it
    is for every other country in the world.....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 401 Times in 350 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wanderingbear View Post
    You a racist jerk.
    And you a dumb sheet, just look at your "Radical Liberal" under-name, it is you who is the fool, Fool. All I did was call a spade, a spade and you get all bent out of shape and go bonkers on me. I think I know who you are, and if you are that fool, you are one dumb jackass. How does it feel to get cyber-lobotomized by yours truely, I ask because no Lib has ever got the best of me, and it aint starting here with you because you lack the gravitase to outwit me on her....Ja Ja Ja (Spanish fo Ha Ha Ha)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SJJRSJJS View Post
    Since the vast majority of Latinos did not vote for Romney/Republicans, why should the Republicans pass any immigration reform whatsoever? All those Latinos who would become citizens would just vote Democrap anyway, it's a no brainer. So answer me this, why in hell should we hep the Latinos out? Congress should stop any attemps for any Immigration reform. After we win in 2016, we can start deporting their culos, or issue them green card retina scan ID's to work here, and that's it, no mas cabrones. Tu madre, cabron!!!
    The feckless GOP will cave. After what you just witnessed what makes you think Boner wont?

This fiscal cliff had everything to with crushing the GOP and Boner is a willing accomplice. If Boner stats speaker we are super fucked

7. The Following User Groans At canceled.2021.1 For This Awful Post:

The Dude (01-03-2013)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

Rune (01-03-2013)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

You a racist jerk.
    You are a stinky dirty hippy (true story) responding to a troll.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

You a racist jerk.
    And you're an idiot; because Latino/Hispanic is not a race.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And you a dumb sheet, just look at your "Radical Liberal" under-name, it is you who is the fool, Fool. All I did was call a spade, a spade and you get all bent out of shape and go bonkers on me. I think I know who you are, and if you are that fool, you are one dumb jackass. How does it feel to get cyber-lobotomized by yours truely, I ask because no Lib has ever got the best of me, and it aint starting here with you because you lack the gravitase to outwit me on her....Ja Ja Ja (Spanish fo Ha Ha Ha)
    Wow. Your racist and crazy.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    And you're an idiot; because Latino/Hispanic is not a race.
    Actually Hispanic is a race. and a culture.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wanderingbear For This Post:

Rune (01-03-2013)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Actually Hispanic is a race. and a culture.
    Nope. It is as made up as Kwanza and Palestinian

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Fuckin Bigot.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bravo View Post
    Why do we need any immigration reform at all.....Our rules work just fine, we just don't enforce them.....people have been immigrating to
    this country for over 2 hundred years without issue.....and its OUR RIGHT to allow who WE CHOOSE to be our fellow citizens.....just as it
    is for every other country in the world.....
    I'll tell you why. Cause it took a fucking year to get my wifes visa approved. Cause some of my nieces would like to go to school here. Their parents have the money but it would take about 1 to 2 years to get a student visa approved. My wife and I would like to have a baby but with both of us having careers we'd take a big financial hit if one of us had to stay at home. That problem could be solved by hiring one of my nieces as a care giver but it takes about 2 years to process the Visa with a high probability of it getting rejected even though she'd be sponsored by a US Citizen and it would be legal. It's the fact that their is entrenched bigotry in our Visa and immigration process that frustrates the hell out of many US citizens who have family abroad. Why can a German just get on a plane with a passport and not need a visa but my brother inlaw, an engineer from Luzon, can't even get a tourist visa?
    Last edited by Mott the Hoople; 01-03-2013 at 06:22 AM.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Rune (01-03-2013)

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Nope. It is as made up as Kwanza and Palestinian

You are the king of all idiots,Racist peice of shit. You live in a KKK fantasy world.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wanderingbear For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (01-03-2013), Rune (01-03-2013)

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Find it so amusing that people against Immigration try and say that its the right of the nation to decide who it let's in and out not yet vast area's of the good 'ol US of A was formed from invaded and conquered Indian lands.. Hypocrites much?

As for wanderingbear being referred to as an 'idiot' because of his belief that SJJRSJJS is a racist, I have to agree with wanderingbear.. The ay this thread was worded from the start was to discriminate against Hispanic's. That there in a nut shell is racism by discriminating against one particular group.

But here is something to think about, Lose your immigrants and how much of the US economy falters? Its not a myth but actual fact based on states that have passed tougher laws and as such following events have led to billions of dollars in economic losses as well as in one case Georgia had 50% of its agriculture produce rotting away in fields as there was no one to harvest it.

The US was built on Immigrants and now that your all set up you want to dictate against it? Another reason the US has become the laughing stock of the 'Free world'.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to von_noobie For This Post:

Rune (01-03-2013)

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by von_noobie View Post
    Find it so amusing that people against Immigration try and say that its the right of the nation to decide who it let's in and out not yet vast area's of the good 'ol US of A was formed from invaded and conquered Indian lands.. Hypocrites much?

As for wanderingbear being referred to as an 'idiot' because of his belief that SJJRSJJS is a racist, I have to agree with wanderingbear.. The ay this thread was worded from the start was to discriminate against Hispanic's. That there in a nut shell is racism by discriminating against one particular group.

But here is something to think about, Lose your immigrants and how much of the US economy falters? Its not a myth but actual fact based on states that have passed tougher laws and as such following events have led to billions of dollars in economic losses as well as in one case Georgia had 50% of its agriculture produce rotting away in fields as there was no one to harvest it.

The US was built on Immigrants and now that your all set up you want to dictate against it? Another reason the US has become the laughing stock of the 'Free world'.
    Just so you know, SjUSSR IS a troll, meaning he starts these idiotic threads just to get an emotional response.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.